What's an acceptable result tonight?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: What's an acceptable result tonight?

joke ??

about a half arsed go at topping ones self .

Show me this' joke' , BiggusDickus.

Wow
Your famous BD
... mentioned in another place even !!

wow ... i'm impressed
blowme 9:33PM

i see Bob Down is playing Deputydog on ZZ again
and HangemHigh has a new mate
hunting Pluggers is giving u street cred.

Wow.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Its not hunting someone to point out the bleedin obvious. Why are you so obsessed with defending Plugger everytime he is mentioned? You seem to want to be his guardian angel. Its clear he's just going to keep rebooting himself so might as well stick around as Jackstevo so we all know what we are dealing with. I'm just disappointed I didn't get my "you are not a very nice person" pm with his tapatalk link giving him away :lol: - that was a crack up

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:Its not hunting someone to point out the bleedin obvious. Why are you so obsessed with defending Plugger everytime he is mentioned? You seem to want to be his guardian angel. Its clear he's just going to keep rebooting himself so might as well stick around as Jackstevo so we all know what we are dealing with. I'm just disappointed I didn't get my "you are not a very nice person" pm with his tapatalk link giving him away :lol: - that was a crack up

Come on Bluthy, you're up for a bit of the argy- bargy yourself. :)

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
Bluthy wrote:Its not hunting someone to point out the bleedin obvious. Why are you so obsessed with defending Plugger everytime he is mentioned? You seem to want to be his guardian angel. Its clear he's just going to keep rebooting himself so might as well stick around as Jackstevo so we all know what we are dealing with. I'm just disappointed I didn't get my "you are not a very nice person" pm with his tapatalk link giving him away :lol: - that was a crack up

Come on Bluthy, you're up for a bit of the argy- bargy yourself. :)
It can be fun to be provocative - we take all this a bit serious sometime - its meant to be a game after all. But I've got enough sense to walk away from an argument after a while realising all our waffle is just "sound and fury representing nothing". Plugger was the terminator - just keeps going and going and going to get he last word derailing whole threads.

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

Hi everyone

It's great to see this thread still going after a week. And isn't it fun?

So what would be an acceptable result tonight ? I'd like to see the Bulldogs win because I cannot abide West Coast. But I get the sense that the Bulldogs aren't beloved by SS posters, seemingly out of envy. Perhaps you all need to read the Ten Commandments about not coveting your neighbour's wife or oxen (or goats: even it it's just one).

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
asiu
Saintsational Legend

Pluggers as shifty as a cane toad on a golf course.
... we could all smack em up the fairway dont u think ?

Good luck big fella

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

meher baba wrote:Hi everyone

So what would be an acceptable result tonight ? I'd like to see the Bulldogs win because I cannot abide West Coast. But I get the sense that the Bulldogs aren't beloved by SS posters, seemingly out of envy. Perhaps you all need to read the Ten Commandments about not coveting your neighbour's wife or oxen (or goats: even it it's just one).

I stopped having any good thought about the dullbogs when one of their inbred supporters threw his beer over me when the siren rang in a prelim with us in the lead.

They were dead lucky last year with the AFL gifting them an easy grannie entry with the weeks rest. Stevie j getting a week's rest of his own and someone standing on Buddy's ankle and hey presto, the undeserving underdogs end up with all the goodies.

Envy? nup...half their luck. Loved your post though. How's Tassie?

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Am with you Baba. West Coast are vile. Cannot stand them no matter who they're playing.

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:

I stopped having any good thought about the dullbogs when one of their inbred supporters threw his beer over me when the siren rang in a prelim with us in the lead.

They were dead lucky last year with the AFL gifting them an easy grannie entry with the weeks rest. Stevie j getting a week's rest of his own and someone standing on Buddy's ankle and hey presto, the undeserving underdogs end up with all the goodies.

Freezing cold tonight. But otherwise ok. Economy's looking up: in Hobart, at least.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
saynta
Saintsational Legend

meher baba wrote:
saynta wrote:

Freezing cold tonight. But otherwise ok. Economy's looking up: in Hobart, at least.
Good News as I have a bit of a soft spot for Tassie. Guess the rest of the world might finally start to discover you.

Two best kept secrets in the world are Tassie and the ACT and I know where I will be heading in the event of WW3.

Hobart and Canberra are the two most liveable cities in Australia imho.

Hobart is cold though isn't it. Temp rarly gets down to zero degrees but I well remember that chill facter with the wind blasting off the mountain.

Ps. The doggies getting a bit of a belting at the momemt although they just kicked a goal.