Jack Sinclair

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

freely
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Jack Sinclair

dragit wrote:
Vazelos wrote:some of the self acclaimed experts in here that were arguing otherwise through their silence are starting to understand this now too.
Who are these self acclaimed experts arguing in silence and what is their position?

Cryptic stuff…
definitely in favour of them all keep arguing in silence, but.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Sinclair straight swap for Fife!

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
loris
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
loris wrote:
SemperFidelis wrote:Very, very classy, poised kicking last night. I felt confident when he had the ball in hand.
He seems to have a telepathic sense with Billings. I must watch the replay to see how many times they found each other with passes & handball, it seemed a number of times they connected beautifully.

This. I noticed exactly the same thing. Uncanny how often they seemed to find each other.....
Went back and watched the replay yesterday these were the following times they found each other Friday night:-

First Quarter

Sinclair kick to Billings into forward pocket. B didn't hold mark, ball out of bounds.
Both Sinclair & Billings laid a tackle simultaneously on opponent. No other Saints involved in that tackle just those two.

Second Quarter

Billings kicked to Sinclair
Billings handballed to Sinclair

Third Quarter

Sinclair kick to Billings
Sinclair in a pack paddled the ball out to Billings.

Fourth Quarter

Sinclair handballed to Billings. Didn't watch all of the last quarter again as I was interrupted by a visitor, so don't know if they played to each other any more in the final ten minutes of the game.

There were other occasions when Sinclair could have given a handball off to Billings, as Billings was close by, but he chose another player. And once , he tried get handball out to him from the bottom of a pack but a GWS player nullified it.

I noticed on a couple of occasions when Sinclair was running through the centre contesting the ball, Billings could be seen on the TV vision to the side not far off from him heading towards a pocket.

I think the lads know each other's game quite well.