Good on the club!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Good on the club!

Having the social club area available today for the Hawks match was BRILLIANT! Yes, it's not the medallion club, or such like, but d'you know what? It's OUR place where we can be among our own for interstate games! The joint was ROCKING! Good on the club! Good on the folks who turned up and made it SPECIAL! Go Saints!( to hell with the rest ! )

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Re: Good on the club!

Great to hear it. I was tempted to go, but live on the other side of town and a mate invited me over to his place to watch the game over lunch. Might make it to the SC for the next interstate clash. Would be good to have a beer with you, Jiggster.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Likewise mate!

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

It sounds like we got a good crowd in there and there were plenty of saints in attendance. Why on earth, given our history, did we not secure our place down there? Gave up half to NM, ffs! And the dorks, until yesterday, had turned it into an absolute fortress. Sliding doors, eh? I hope you were very rowdy in the club, Jiggster. The Blueskyers could yet become a coterie group! As I mentioned, I'm a blueskyer at heart, but am so far in the closet about it, I'm in Narnia.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

:lol:

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Where is the social club?

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
Winmar
Club Player

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

White Winmar wrote:It sounds like we got a good crowd in there and there were plenty of saints in attendance. Why on earth, given our history, did we not secure our place down there? Gave up half to NM, ffs! And the dorks, until yesterday, had turned it into an absolute fortress. Sliding doors, eh? I hope you were very rowdy in the club, Jiggster. The Blueskyers could yet become a coterie group! As I mentioned, I'm a blueskyer at heart, but am so far in the closet about it, I'm in Narnia.
Mr Tumnus? I like Turkish Delight, as well. :mrgreen:

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

White Winmar wrote:It sounds like we got a good crowd in there and there were plenty of saints in attendance. Why on earth, given our history, did we not secure our place down there? Gave up half to NM, ffs! And the dorks, until yesterday, had turned it into an absolute fortress. Sliding doors, eh? I hope you were very rowdy in the club, Jiggster. The Blueskyers could yet become a coterie group! As I mentioned, I'm a blueskyer at heart, but am so far in the closet about it, I'm in Narnia.
The phrase "no-brainer" was used by Butterss, in relation to our presence in Tassie. I distinctly remember him saying the club loved and embraced Tassie.
Sadly, it went apple-shaped (not sure if pears are grown down there)
and I cannot recall the circumstances

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote:
Mr Tumnus? I like Turkish Delight, as well. :mrgreen:
:D :D :D

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!