Soft C*nt

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

elizabethr
Club Player

Re: Soft C*nt

dragit wrote:Travelling nicely.
Wishing you were here

nothing to say
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

elizabethr wrote:
elizabethr wrote:
dragit wrote:
elizabethr wrote:Joey is the ultimate soft c#£%t
You need to lay off the shiraz liz.
It's Cardy little fella
Chardy Little man
Clearly you like it, lots.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
elizabethr
Club Player

Wayne42 wrote:
elizabethr wrote:
elizabethr wrote:
dragit wrote:
It's Cardy little fella
Chardy Little man
It helps
Clearly you like it, lots.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

nothing to say
ace
Saintsational Legend

Jacks Back wrote:What I want to know is how was it 50 metres against Joey when the Geelong player had already played on? Surely it is a down the field free kick where the ball landed (some 20 metres away)?
The alleged offence was not against a player but against the umpire.
The 50 metre penalty for alleged abuse therefore was 50 metres from the alleged offence (Joey's location plus 50 metres.)

Joey complained to the umpire that the alleged "in the back" free kick was a "soft bump".
The umpire thought Joey repeated an abusive comment that the umpire regularly receives due to it's accuracy "Soft C***".

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
ace
Saintsational Legend

To the top wrote:It wasn't just that it cost us a goal, the pressure on disposal saw the ball kicked straight to Acres in space so it cost us going the other way.

This, of course, was not the only action/non-action that cost St Kilda - the trend was consistent across the game.

We need punters with influence backing St Kilda, including at the margins - and those punters having influence within the AFL due to their associations.

The media have previously paid attention to Number 14 at Geelong throwing his head back in every contest, drawing free kicks.

Hopefully the media will again focus on this "Untouchable" and he will be forced to play the game to the same rules as most others are forced to play the game under.

He would not be out of place on a cricket field, but he is out of place on a football field.

Hence he carries zero credibility in the AFL.
He even gets free kicks for head high contact by ................. his team mate.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
maverick
Saintsational Legend

ace wrote:
Jacks Back wrote:What I want to know is how was it 50 metres against Joey when the Geelong player had already played on? Surely it is a down the field free kick where the ball landed (some 20 metres away)?
The 50 metre penalty for alleged abuse therefore was 50 metres from the alleged offence (Joey's location plus 50 metres.)

Joey complained to the umpire that the alleged "in the back" free kick was a "soft bump".
The umpire thought Joey repeated an abusive comment that the umpire regularly receives due to it's accuracy "Soft C***".
So will the umpire be dropped for a blatant error that changed the game?
They have to be better than that?
This is the reason they are held in contempt.
They cannot guess.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

ace wrote:
To the top wrote:It wasn't just that it cost us a goal, the pressure on disposal saw the ball kicked straight to Acres in space so it cost us going the other way.

This, of course, was not the only action/non-action that cost St Kilda - the trend was consistent across the game.

We need punters with influence backing St Kilda, including at the margins - and those punters having influence within the AFL due to their associations.

The media have previously paid attention to Number 14 at Geelong throwing his head back in every contest, drawing free kicks.

Hopefully the media will again focus on this "Untouchable" and he will be forced to play the game to the same rules as most others are forced to play the game under.

He would not be out of place on a cricket field, but he is out of place on a football field.

Hence he carries zero credibility in the AFL.
He even gets free kicks for head high contact by ................. his team mate.
Not to mention having an eternity to dispose of the ball.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
derby Street
Club Player

elizabethr wrote:
dragit wrote:
It's Cardy little fella
I think you are right Lizzie - cardy as in out of a cardboard carton. As well as the "turps" you need to lay off Joey.

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:
ace wrote:

So will the umpire be dropped for a blatant error that changed the game?
They have to be better than that?
This is the reason they are held in contempt.
They cannot guess.
Why is it a blatant error?

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
Darth Vader
Club Player

So are we really believing Joey said soft bump rather than soft c*nt are we? Would like to sell real estate to some of you people.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Darth Vader wrote:So are we really believing Joey said soft bump rather than soft c*nt are we? Would like to sell real estate to some of you people.
Soft bump. You're a real stick head . Shutehead. Pluckwit. The misunderstandings go on. Still, shouldn't have been 50 no matter what the utterance. f****** over sensitive little, Short, low self esteem Wankers need protection, don't they?

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

LTN16 wrote:Image
I said soft bump!
And a fugly to boot.

Darth Vader
Club Player

White Winmar wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:So are we really believing Joey said soft bump rather than soft c*nt are we? Would like to sell real estate to some of you people.
Soft bump. You're a real stick head . Shutehead. Pluckwit. The misunderstandings go on. Still, shouldn't have been 50 no matter what the utterance. f****** over sensitive little, Short, low self esteem Wankers need protection, don't they?
Definitely agree with you on that one. I'm proud of Joey for calling him a soft c*nt.

barneyboyz
Club Player

Yep, when 44 men are expected to put their heads over the footy at every contest and you can have a 'princess' take it off you like this... one of the greats of the game (Ted Whitten) would have told him a bit more than how soft he was

St. Kilda Football Club. Going strong, since 1960 :wink:
Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

ace wrote:

Okay thanks ace - that makes sense.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Has there been a review of the audio to determine if Joey said 'Soft Bump'?

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
ROLS-LEE
Club Player

Sainter_Dad wrote:Has there been a review of the audio to determine if Joey said 'Soft Bump'?
LOL don't be silly. It will be ticked off by the AFL and the ump will be given a pat on the back for not backing down.

GSG
Club Player

I cannot imagine Joey with all his experience and umpteen games under his belt would say the c-word to an umpire knowing full well the outcome. Apart from that it would have to be very, very quick thinking in the thick of a game to find a word rhyming with c.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

I would guess that if Joey had dropped the c-bomb, then the audio would have turned up to prove the maggot correct.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:I would guess that if Joey had dropped the c-bomb, then the audio would have turned up to prove the maggot correct.
Or at least the commentators would have been instructed to advise that they had heard it and the 50 was justified

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
shrodes
SS Life Member

Met Joey's mum this morning, she was adamant that her son would not say such terrible cuss words and that it was in fact "soft bump" :D

saynta
Saintsational Legend

shrodes wrote:Met Joey's mum this morning, she was adamant that her son would not say such terrible cuss words and that it was in fact "soft bump" :D
Never a doubt in my mind.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Joey's right though. That umpire is a soft bump

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Nothing wrong with a soft C **t :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?