What's DMac up to?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

What's DMac up to?

There were very high hopes and expectations for young Daniel this year. He finished 2016 in great form and looked set to become a regular in the senior team. His preseason, from all accounts was exceptional, with the coach singling him out for praise. Jaxons had him as a lock for round one and the track watchers all seemed to agree. He has all the qualities we've been crying out for as well. He's quick, courageous, daring, takes the game on and runs the lines. His kicking is sound, if not spectacular. So, given all that, where has he gone? Do our regular Sandy watchers have some news? Tony74? Jaxons? I thought he'd be well on his way by now, but four rounds in and he doesn't even seem close to a senior game, nor has he been mentioned much in the Sandy news items. Please explain!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
loris
Saintsational Legend

Re: What's DMac up to?

White Winmar wrote:There were very high hopes and expectations for young Daniel this year. He finished 2016 in great form and looked set to become a regular in the senior team. His preseason, from all accounts was exceptional, with the coach singling him out for praise. Jaxons had him as a lock for round one and the track watchers all seemed to agree. He has all the qualities we've been crying out for as well. He's quick, courageous, daring, takes the game on and runs the lines. His kicking is sound, if not spectacular. So, given all that, where has he gone? Do our regular Sandy watchers have some news? Tony74? Jaxons? I thought he'd be well on his way by now, but four rounds in and he doesn't even seem close to a senior game, nor has he been mentioned much in the Sandy news items. Please explain!
I have been told he is a lad who suffers from severe migraines WW.
Never having been a suffer of a headache, let alone a migraine so this is only a heresay assumption of mine.

I have known people who suffer with severe migraines, a couple of them were elite atheletes (Olympic swimmers, Australian Rugby player & Australian cricketers). They could train at the top level, however when they had migraines they had real problems functioning. One swimmer I knew it used to take her days to over come a migraine. This set her tapering right back and ability to peak for the race she had been training for for years. Whether it was pressure of the event that caused the migraine attacks, is unknown.
One Rugby player had milder attacks, his were regular, his wife could set their clock by them - however he had to be very careful with the drugs he took to relieve the condition, especially on game day. He missed a couple of games for Australia because he was dropped as fans & media thought for poor form - no, his friends and family knew he was suffering from migraine attacks in the lead up matches.

I heard that D. Mc suffers from migraines, could be a reason........ maybe tony74 or jaxsons maybe able to tell me I've got the wrong mail.......... from a cousin of his.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Didn't he get concussion about 2-3 weeks ago in a VFL praccy game?
I may be mistaken

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

He had a concussion test at Sandy on Saturday, played pretty well and copped a couple more knocks later in the game. He is fearless!

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell