Sean Dempster might be quiting

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

longtimesaint
Club Player

Re: Sean Dempster might be quiting

santazzi wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:f***wit Garry Hobo Lyon says the club should suspend him.

Go f*** yourself Gally.

SEN should sack the turd
Suspend him? For what reason?
This is typical of that show -never bother to get the facts or let them get in the way of a story.
One of the reasons I stopped watching years ago.
There are plenty of informative serious football shows without watching that rubbish.

One year will be our year
loris
Saintsational Legend

I had not watched that Chanel 9 footy show for years. Edi McGuire was head of the boysie mob in them days. I thought it was abysmal TV viewing then. Sexism was rife, rumourmongering masquerading as new's scoop, not so funny in-jokes between the jock brigade reliving their past careers. Guest footballers on the panel, fiddling with pens, like little primary school boys tugging at their willies as they didn't know what else to do with their hands. The lumpen proletariat of an audience being whipped into a frenzy every so often over what ???

So I tuned it on last night. Solely to watch whatever 'the news' was about my favourite player Sean Dempster.

That was about 15 - 20 minutes out of my life I have wasted. And at my age one can't afford to gift way time needlessly.

OMG ........ I couldn't believe it, the show has deteriorated from its previously low standard.

Token female on the show, I gather she is the 'boss cocky' whatever her name is. Poor women thinks she has to shout & screech to be listened to over the blokes and audience noise. All she had to do was speak with a well modulated tone, pitch of her voice and she'd grab attention, not screech like a banshee. Wow she wears more eye make up than Browyn Bishop and looks like a panda bear around the eyes. It always amazes me why women who have beautiful eyes and faces, have to be made up as if they are performing in a pantomime. But, then again this show is pantomime of a boysie kind. She has good face structure & nice eyes. Why not have confidence & trust inyourself girlie? Don't plaster make up on with a trowel to look as if you were hiding imperfections. Anyway the blokes sitting beside you weren't exactly Adonis.

That other fellow on the panel, the journo, he's so memorable I can't recall his name as it's years since I've seen him - by golly he's been out in a good paddock - a real pudding of a bloke now. In the 15 mins or so that I watched the show, I couldn't work out what actually his role was. Maybe they needed a bloke as a host because they had a sheila also as a host. Tokenism???

As I female, I tuned out from anything John Newman had to contribute, if contribute is the correct word to use.

Then the scoop that they had been alluding to ........ nothing but scuttlebutt from a little man trying to impersonate the looks of Clark Kent of the Daily Planet.

And is Bill Brownless only on the show at the behest of the gaming industry? To give odds/prices on matches.

Yep 15 - 20 minutes of my life I wasted on rubbish TV. Tho I'm sure it must have been more with all the advertisements one was bombarded with, waiting for this earth shattering news on this 5 times, premiership player, AA representative they were trying to reel viewers in - to not turn their tellies off. Load of humbug!

Sad to see Roo on the show - I thought he had hitched himself to the Chanel7 mast.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

LOL at posters re: cracking the sads, Richo's Brown-centric ego and all the other crap posted here. 'Seeking medical advice', so it's a personal health issue...move along, nothing to see here.

amusingname
Club Player

The_President
Club Player

The big C

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

amusingname wrote:Statement from the club:

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2017-03-3 ... -statement
So, next week on TFS, does the Clark Kent impersonator own up and say "I got it wrong, apologies to Shinna"?
Does the homewrecker on SEN retract the "Suspend Shinna" rhetoric?
Don't hold your breath

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

The_President wrote:The big C
What's Carlisle got to do with this - they were talking about Brown!

But seriously if it is cancer, then all of mine and my families wishes go out to Sean!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
mullet
Saintsational Legend

God I hope you are wrong.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

This is actually quite concerning.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote:

Go f*** yourself Gally.

SEN should sack the turd
Gary suspended himself for a year over mowing someone else's lawn.
His replacement on The Footy Show, ironically, has done something similar.
Rebecca Maddern (formerly of Ch7)
-her hubby was previously married to another Ch 7 reporter! :shock:
Did Ch 9 do a "like-for-like" swap?
It just shows the double standards at play in society today. An inconvenient truth glossed over WS. No overblown scandal over that one, was there?

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

SEN just said it was due to head knocks over his career

saint64
Club Player

loris wrote:I had not watched that Chanel 9 footy show for years. Edi McGuire was head of the boysie mob in them days. I thought it was abysmal TV viewing then. Sexism was rife, rumourmongering masquerading as new's scoop, not so funny in-jokes between the jock brigade reliving their past careers. Guest footballers on the panel, fiddling with pens, like little primary school boys tugging at their willies as they didn't know what else to do with their hands. The lumpen proletariat of an audience being whipped into a frenzy every so often over what ???

So I tuned it on last night. Solely to watch whatever 'the news' was about my favourite player Sean Dempster.

That was about 15 - 20 minutes out of my life I have wasted. And at my age one can't afford to gift way time needlessly.

OMG ........ I couldn't believe it, the show has deteriorated from its previously low standard.

Token female on the show, I gather she is the 'boss cocky' whatever her name is. Poor women thinks she has to shout & screech to be listened to over the blokes and audience noise. All she had to do was speak with a well modulated tone, pitch of her voice and she'd grab attention, not screech like a banshee. Wow she wears more eye make up than Browyn Bishop and looks like a panda bear around the eyes. It always amazes me why women who have beautiful eyes and faces, have to be made up as if they are performing in a pantomime. But, then again this show is pantomime of a boysie kind. She has good face structure & nice eyes. Why not have confidence & trust inyourself girlie? Don't plaster make up on with a trowel to look as if you were hiding imperfections. Anyway the blokes sitting beside you weren't exactly Adonis.

That other fellow on the panel, the journo, he's so memorable I can't recall his name as it's years since I've seen him - by golly he's been out in a good paddock - a real pudding of a bloke now. In the 15 mins or so that I watched the show, I couldn't work out what actually his role was. Maybe they needed a bloke as a host because they had a sheila also as a host. Tokenism???

As I female, I tuned out from anything John Newman had to contribute, if contribute is the correct word to use.

Then the scoop that they had been alluding to ........ nothing but scuttlebutt from a little man trying to impersonate the looks of Clark Kent of the Daily Planet.

And is Bill Brownless only on the show at the behest of the gaming industry? To give odds/prices on matches.

Yep 15 - 20 minutes of my life I wasted on rubbish TV. Tho I'm sure it must have been more with all the advertisements one was bombarded with, waiting for this earth shattering news on this 5 times, premiership player, AA representative they were trying to reel viewers in - to not turn their tellies off. Load of humbug!

Sad to see Roo on the show - I thought he had hitched himself to the Chanel7 mast.
I feel pretty much the same way about the show as you do Loris. Good to see I haven't missed anything by not watching it over the last few years :-)

Club Player

Makes sense as he received another one in the JLT.
Krakouer from Port Adelaide was suspended for the head high bump.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:SEN just said it was due to head knocks over his career
That is terrible for Sean.

So in fact the club is taking the greatest of care with Sean and not how Barratt portrayed us as not communicating with him and dropping him for no good reason.

What a pathetic individual that Barratt is. Seriously, he never gets anything right and either reports in such a broad way that it could mean anything or completely gets it wrong. I hope he gets the sack..... what a Moron

saynta
Saintsational Legend

mullet wrote:

So in fact the club is taking the greatest of care with Sean and not how Barratt portrayed us as not communicating with him and dropping him for no good reason.

What a pathetic individual that Barratt is. Seriously, he never gets anything right and either reports in such a broad way that it could mean anything or completely gets it wrong. I hope he gets the sack..... what a Moron

Moron is too nice a word for the dead see You next tuesday.

A moron doesnt know what he or she is doing.

This prick does and doesn't give a s*** what harm his stupid made stories do.

I dont watch the show these days and never will again.

I suggest that serious saints supporters do the same.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote:Don't know where he got that one from, definitely wouldn't have been from Shinner. Had a slight injury, looked good at training yesterday.
Doesn't give much away our Sean.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

He copped a bad one in the head v Port from Krakouer.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote:

Go f*** yourself Gally.

SEN should sack the turd
Gary suspended himself for a year over mowing someone else's lawn.
His replacement on The Footy Show, ironically, has done something similar.
Rebecca Maddern (formerly of Ch7)
-her hubby was previously married to another Ch 7 reporter! :shock:
Did Ch 9 do a "like-for-like" swap?
Yep.

Replaced one home wrecker with another of a different sex.

Flew under the clouds though.

From wikipedia.

"In October 2006, Maddern married Geelong real estate identity, James Wilson, they have since divorced.[6] Despite denying rumours to the contrary, Maddern was outed as the third party in colleague Rahni Sadler's marriage collapse.

Rebecca was named as the ambassador for the Geelong Cup in 2007.[7]

In 2011, Maddern was named the number one female ticket holder for the Geelong Football Club[8]

In March 2014, Rebecca married Seven News cameraman Trent Miller.[9]

Miller, a tv cameraman was married to Sadler, I believe.

Playon
Club Player

I don't get it, why would a medical checkup stop him from being selected?

St Lenny
Club Player

Sainter_Dad wrote:

But seriously if it is cancer, then all of mine and my families wishes go out to Sean!

What the hell? Where do people get this info from? To suggest its cancer if mega upsetting to many. If this is only speculation don't say it.

So annoyed and upset at what is the truth at the moment.

loris
Saintsational Legend

St Lenny wrote:
Sainter_Dad wrote:

What the hell? Where do people get this info from? To suggest its cancer if mega upsetting to many. If this is only speculation don't say it.

So annoyed and upset at what is the truth at the moment.
Yes St Lenny, annoyed me too. I found it a very irresponsible post to imply....... lack of maturity on this site amazes at times

longtimesaint
Club Player

Playon wrote:I don't get it, why would a medical checkup stop him from being selected?
It's pretty obvious that if he has had problems from concussion , then he needs medical clearance before risking playing.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
mullet wrote:

Moron is too nice a word for the dead see You next tuesday.

A moron doesnt know what he or she is doing.

This prick does and doesn't give a s*** what harm his stupid made stories do.

I dont watch the show these days and never will again.

I suggest that serious saints supporters do the same.
I stand corrected , your word is so much more apt

Playon
Club Player

longtimesaint wrote:
Playon wrote:I don't get it, why would a medical checkup stop him from being selected?
It's pretty obvious that if he has had problems from concussion , then he needs medical clearance before risking playing.
So he's got concussion? The club hasn't got him in the injury report as concussed..test..

Either way I hope he's good to go, he was supposed to play on next year as well

longtimesaint
Club Player

Playon wrote:
longtimesaint wrote:
So he's got concussion? The club hasn't got him in the injury report as concussed..test..

Either way I hope he's good to go, he was supposed to play on next year as well
I don't think he has concussion more being concerned about the cumulative effect from head knocks through his career.
He hasn't played since he was hit in the head in JLT 1 against Port when The Port player was suspended.