Gilbo

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Vazelos
Club Player

Re: Gilbo

Gilbert is very good more often than not... wins contests is good below his knees and in the air and has run... this covers his occasional blunder or wrong decision. He will be in the team until B White takes a senior spot.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

time for the anti gilbo wankers on SS to lay their cards on the table and admit that they are just on here to have a bit of fun and really don't know much about football.

we all know who you are

stonecold
SS Life Member

The Fireman wrote:time for the anti gilbo wankers on SS to lay their cards on the table and admit that they are just on here to have a bit of fun and really don't know much about football.

we all know who you are
+1, but good luck finding them, flogs!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
Moods
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote:
The Fireman wrote:time for the anti gilbo wankers on SS to lay their cards on the table and admit that they are just on here to have a bit of fun and really don't know much about football.

we all know who you are
+1, but good luck finding them, flogs!!!!!
Haha. I've always been a Gilbo fan myself. Sure he'll turn it over but he's got speed, great evasiveness and generally a good pair of hands. He was great today. He's really bought in to what we're trying to do.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

we all know who you are
Haven't we had this discussion before.

And I've been very good so far this year :wink:

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote:

we all know who you are

lol..well keep up the good work..or I'll outya ;) and yes some discussions need to be re addressed but at the end of the day it's all about highlighting some of the gooses on here who think they know more than than the coaching staff. terribly out of their depths.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
skeptic wrote:

we all know who you are

lol..well keep up the good work..or I'll outya ;) and yes some discussions need to be re addressed but at the end of the day it's all about highlighting some of the gooses on here who think they know more than than the coaching staff. terribly out of their depths.
No argument. we ALL know more than the coaching staff, why do you think we all come on here. To prove to everyone how much we know :P