Michael Walters incident

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Michael Walters incident

I know this may be opposition forum stuff but it's a huge story if not dealt with properly that could
once again raise AFL integrity issues.

The arsehole just pushed a Cats player's head and half body over the fence in a scuffle. Straight into the crowd. Luckily not on to a little kid or old person.

The prick should get I reckon 4 weeks for a dog act like that. No way in hell should spectator welfare ever be compromised by player fighting. There's plenty of field space for that.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
noddy04
Club Player

Re: Michael Walters incident

saintspremiers wrote:I know this may be opposition forum stuff but it's a huge story if not dealt with properly that could
once again raise AFL integrity issues.

The arsehole just pushed a Cats player's head and half body over the fence in a scuffle. Straight into the crowd. Luckily not on to a little kid or old person.

The prick should get I reckon 4 weeks for a dog act like that. No way in hell should spectator welfare ever be compromised by player fighting. There's plenty of field space for that.

The Geelong player deserved everything he got. F*** Geelong

shrodes
SS Life Member

Re: Michael Walters incident