Richo on 360

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Joe Bloggs
Club Player

Re: Richo on 360

saynta wrote:Might change once Richo comes on, but those two aseholes who run the show didn't give one word of credit to the saints for the hawks loss

Nup.

Still nothing.
Gerard has never ever not once ever praised the saints whilst 360 has-been running over the years.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Joe Bloggs wrote:
saynta wrote:Might change once Richo comes on, but those two aseholes who run the show didn't give one word of credit to the saints for the hawks loss

Nup.

Still nothing.
Gerard has never ever not once ever praised the saints whilst 360 has-been running over the years.
Gerard has not one shred of credibility. I wouldn't pay the mongrel to call a bingo night.
His ugly head should be suited for radio, but that whiney voice is a huge liability.
I don't care what he thinks. His opinion matters zero.
He's like my dumb neighbour who sees me washing my car outside and wants to start a conversation.
"Mate, you talk garbage, go and bother someone else will ya"

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Impatient Sainter
Saintsational Legend

Richo in the off season needs to get something done with his teeth. His bottom jaw/teeth are a mess and he always looks to be sucking on them its not a good look for a public figure. Spend some money getting your teeth fixed Richo...

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Gerard Whateley should spend money and time on getting his head fixed. Must be the ugliest man to ever appear on television. Alien vs. predator comes to mind. And he's a dick who loves bagging the saints.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
freely
SS Hall of Fame

Impatient Sainter wrote:Richo in the off season needs to get something done with his teeth. His bottom jaw/teeth are a mess and he always looks to be sucking on them its not a good look for a public figure. Spend some money getting your teeth fixed Richo...
Seriously?

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

If you are going to succeed in life, a "winning smile" is essential. It's all AR is lacking. It would be pleasing if he had a million dollar smile.

loris
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:If you are going to succeed in life, a "winning smile" is essential. It's all AR is lacking. It would be pleasing if he had a million dollar smile.
Well I hope he doesn't get a referral to Shane Warne's fang farrier. Warne's laminated toothy pegs are so bright, you can play night cricket under the glare of them!

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

White Winmar wrote:If you are going to succeed in life, a "winning smile" is essential. It's all AR is lacking. It would be pleasing if he had a million dollar smile.
Are you 'positive' it would help?
His back 6 are strong, l suppose it's just the ones forward of the tongue that lack a bit of polish :mrgreen:

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Joe Bloggs wrote:

Nup.

Still nothing.
Gerard is a lifelong saints fan. His dad, Des, ran the saints social club for years. Gerard was devastated we lost the 1971 grand final. I know because I was too and went to school with him. Went out briefly with his sister, Gabrielle. Gerard loves the saints and steers away from commenting too much because he doesn't want to be accused of bias. Gabrielle was nice but married someone else. Gerard loves the saints despite playing with Melbourne and the swines.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:
Joe Bloggs wrote:

Nup.

Still nothing.
Gerard is a lifelong saints fan. His dad, Des, ran the saints social club for years. Gerard was devastated we lost the 1971 grand final. I know because I was too and went to school with him. Went out briefly with his sister, Gabrielle. Gerard loves the saints and steers away from commenting too much because he doesn't want to be accused of bias. Gabrielle was nice but married someone else. Gerard loves the saints despite playing with Melbourne and the swines.

Other Gerard - thats Healey

Whately barracks for Geelong

Healey was dark on the Saints for not taking Cousins when Richmond did

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
Well I hope he doesn't get a referral to Shane Warne's fang farrier. Warne's laminated toothy pegs are so bright, you can play night cricket under the glare of them!
Ah, "the fang farrier". Music from a bygone era.

Loses something in the contemporary adaptation - 'the like......like, fang like farrier......like'

Just doesn't have the same bite.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
longtimesaint
Club Player

I watched 360 and "On the Couch" and all they talked about was how bad Hawthorn was and what could be done to fix it.
No credit to the Saints at all.

One year will be our year
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote:
Joe Bloggs wrote:

Nup.

Still nothing.
Gerard has not one shred of credibility. I wouldn't pay the mongrel to call a bingo night.
His ugly head should be suited for radio, but that whiney voice is a huge liability.
I don't care what he thinks. His opinion matters zero.
He's like my dumb neighbour who sees me washing my car outside and wants to start a conversation.
"Mate, you talk garbage, go and bother someone else will ya"
The word that comes first to mind when someone mentions Whateley's 'performances'

affectation
afɛkˈteɪʃ(ə)n/Submit
noun
behaviour, speech, or writing that is pretentious and designed to impress.
"the affectation of a man who measures every word for effect"
synonyms: pretension, pretentiousness, affectedness, artificiality, insincerity, posturing, posing, pretence, ostentation, grandiosity, snobbery, superciliousness; More
a studied display of real or pretended feeling.
"an affectation of calm"
synonyms: facade, front, show, appearance, false display, pretence, simulation, posture, pose, sham, fake, act, masquerade, charade, mask, cloak, veil, veneer, guise; More

And, it 'comes' to mind from memory, because I haven't watched or listened to the grub since the "Mex Hex" performance in 2013 (and his failure to admit he was WRONG, when it was shown to be so the very next day) - never, not once, and I never, ever will.

I very occasionally wake up in a cold sweat, and it is usually because I have endured the nightmare of Gerrarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd and Deeewayyyyyne calling side by side, going dramatic affectation for dramatic affectation, until......

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
longtimesaint
Club Player

Joe Bloggs wrote:

Nup.

Still nothing.
He is a Geelong supporter and they all hate St.Kilda -I admit the feeling is mutual since 2003/4 and the GF 2009 they are my most hated team,even ahead of Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon.

One year will be our year
Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

Impatient Sainter wrote:Richo in the off season needs to get something done with his teeth. His bottom jaw/teeth are a mess and he always looks to be sucking on them its not a good look for a public figure. Spend some money getting your teeth fixed Richo...
What? Should he botox as well?

Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

longtimesaint wrote:I watched 360 and "On the Couch" and all they talked about was how bad Hawthorn was and what could be done to fix it.
Jonathon Brown did say we were really good despite Hawthorn.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:Gerard Whateley should spend money and time on getting his head fixed. Must be the ugliest man to ever appear on television. Alien vs. predator comes to mind. And he's a dick who loves bagging the saints.
You are kidding aren't you.

Robbo is ten times uglier.

At least Gerard, whilst still an arsehole afaic, still has half a clue unlike the half wit.
Last edited by saynta on Tue 02 May 2017 5:26pm, edited 1 time in total.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:
Joe Bloggs wrote:

Nup.

Still nothing.
wrong Gerard Mate.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

longtimesaint wrote:I watched 360 and "On the Couch" and all they talked about was how bad Hawthorn was and what could be done to fix it.

Footy classified was the same. Talking footy was okay. Watson said that the saints were a better team than the dees.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:

Footy classified was the same. Talking footy was okay. Watson said that the saints were a better team than the dees.
oh, f***

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
saynta wrote:

oh, f***

:?: :?: :?:

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
White Winmar wrote:Gerard Whateley should spend money and time on getting his head fixed. Must be the ugliest man to ever appear on television. Alien vs. predator comes to mind. And he's a dick who loves bagging the saints.
You are kidding aren't you.

Robbo is ten times uglier.

At least Gerard, whist still an arsehole afaic, still has half a clue unlike the half wit.
Hope springs eternal.

"Job losses coming at Fox Sports as Murdoch media wobble

News Corp Australia’s dominant cable network, Fox Sports Australia, is the next to face job losses as the outlook for broadcasting and print revenues continues to worsen. With News Corp directors warning in February that the cable network division of the company (Fox Sports) faces impairment losses of up to US$500 million by June 30, Fox Sports announced yesterday a small but significant rationalisation that strengthens the position of Sky News and its boss, Angelos Frangopoulos, in the Murdoch clan’s local pecking order.........................................

News Corp directors explained the Foxtel impairment:

“As a result of Foxtel’s performance in the first half of fiscal 2017 and the competitive operating environment in the Australian pay-TV market, the company revised its future outlook for the business, which resulted in a reduction in expected future cash flows.”

These remarks apply equally to Fox Sports, which is Foxtel’s main supplier of content (AFL, NRL, cricket, soccer, car racing and more). More cuts at Fox Sports are in store. It is also clear that it, like Ten, Nine and Seven are facing increasingly difficulties paying higher fees for sports content. Ad revenues are weak to falling for all broadcast media."

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Be interesting to see how Melbourne do against Hawthorn this week

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
saynta wrote:

oh, f***

Timmy is endorsing us.

This worries me.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
saynta wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
saynta wrote:

oh, f***

Timmy is endorsing us.

This worries me.

Thought it might have been that. :D