Docklands playing surface

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Re: Docklands playing surface

Postby supersaints » Mon 20 Mar 2017 9:25pm

I can see it now Billings does a knee and Roo goes down... we always get stiffed... hope there are no injuries to any players
It's a bit of a worry ...
And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
supersaints
Club Player
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Fri 18 May 2007 11:13am

Re: Docklands playing surface

Postby saintspremiers » Mon 20 Mar 2017 10:53pm

Little Miss Cockney who hates the paparazzi doesn't mind playing in front of an oversized crowd whereby most of the crowd most of the time wouldn't have been able to see her face.

Hypocritical bitch. She could've played at a front on format but nah she has rake in a few extra hundred $$$. But keep those pesky photographers away
Let's make St. Kilda Great Again!
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 22331
Joined: Tue 01 Feb 2005 4:25pm
Location: Trump Tower

Re: Docklands playing surface

Postby Saints43 » Tue 21 Mar 2017 10:17am

saintsRrising wrote:
MC Gusto wrote:should have taken the MCG option when we had it


What option? I thought that the AFL forced us to leave Waverley with Docklands the only option.


Spot on. Once Hawthorn announced they would play there the AFL forced us to move to Docklands (by saying they wouldn't schedule us at the 'G). Really helpful in our negotiations with the stadium you'd reckon....

Rod Butterss said the numbers didn't add up before we'd even signed.

It's a great place to watch footy though. Couldn't imagine a better view.
User avatar
Saints43
Club Player
 
Posts: 1763
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 1:01pm
Location: L2 A31

Re: Docklands playing surface

Postby BringBackMadDog » Tue 21 Mar 2017 10:29am

saintspremiers wrote:Little Miss Cockney who hates the paparazzi doesn't mind playing in front of an oversized crowd whereby most of the crowd most of the time wouldn't have been able to see her face.

Hypocritical bitch. She could've played at a front on format but nah she has rake in a few extra hundred $$$. But keep those pesky photographers away

God, what a horrible statement to make about someone you don't know, you must live a miserable exisitence
BringBackMadDog
Club Player
 
Posts: 1573
Joined: Thu 05 Aug 2004 9:29am

Re: Docklands playing surface

Postby saintspremiers » Tue 21 Mar 2017 3:19pm

BringBackMadDog wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Little Miss Cockney who hates the paparazzi doesn't mind playing in front of an oversized crowd whereby most of the crowd most of the time wouldn't have been able to see her face.

Hypocritical bitch. She could've played at a front on format but nah she has rake in a few extra hundred $$$. But keep those pesky photographers away

God, what a horrible statement to make about someone you don't know, you must live a miserable exisitence


Why?
The cow said she avoided the paparazzi. But publicity feeds her pockets.

You have no idea you miserable prick
Let's make St. Kilda Great Again!
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 22331
Joined: Tue 01 Feb 2005 4:25pm
Location: Trump Tower

Re: Docklands playing surface

Postby Trev from the Bush » Tue 21 Mar 2017 5:40pm

saintspremiers wrote:
BringBackMadDog wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Little Miss Cockney who hates the paparazzi doesn't mind playing in front of an oversized crowd whereby most of the crowd most of the time wouldn't have been able to see her face.

Hypocritical bitch. She could've played at a front on format but nah she has rake in a few extra hundred $$$. But keep those pesky photographers away

God, what a horrible statement to make about someone you don't know, you must live a miserable exisitence


Why?
The cow said she avoided the paparazzi. But publicity feeds her pockets.

You have no idea you miserable prick



And have a nice day to you too, sir! :(
Saint supporter since '62
Trev from the Bush
Club Player
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Fri 23 Sep 2011 4:24pm
Location: Australia

Re: Docklands playing surface

Postby saintbrat » Tue 21 Mar 2017 9:42pm

even if the ground isn't any good

you will now be able to buy a Drink at the northern entrance of the ground

Etihad Stadium‏Verified account @EtihadStadiumAU

Sneak peek! We've been busy creating a brand new bar at Gate 5, Level 1. Stay tuned for more info

Image
StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly......Contributing to the needs of Saints!!
Image
MEMBERSHIP 2014- 31,134 viewtopic.php?f=1&t=83276
Membership 2015 32,746 viewtopic.php?f=1&t=87701&hilit=membership+2015
MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101 viewtopic.php?f=1&t=89838&p=1585759#p1585759
User avatar
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 42705
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 4:11pm
Location: saints zone

Re: Docklands playing surface

Postby BringBackMadDog » Tue 21 Mar 2017 10:13pm

saintspremiers wrote:
BringBackMadDog wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Little Miss Cockney who hates the paparazzi doesn't mind playing in front of an oversized crowd whereby most of the crowd most of the time wouldn't have been able to see her face.

Hypocritical bitch. She could've played at a front on format but nah she has rake in a few extra hundred $$$. But keep those pesky photographers away

God, what a horrible statement to make about someone you don't know, you must live a miserable exisitence


Why?
The cow said she avoided the paparazzi. But publicity feeds her pockets.

You have no idea you miserable prick

Eloquent and charming as ever, you are a modern day shakespeare, your family must be so proud of you.
BringBackMadDog
Club Player
 
Posts: 1573
Joined: Thu 05 Aug 2004 9:29am

Re: Docklands playing surface

Postby saintspremiers » Tue 21 Mar 2017 10:30pm

BringBackMadDog wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
BringBackMadDog wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Little Miss Cockney who hates the paparazzi doesn't mind playing in front of an oversized crowd whereby most of the crowd most of the time wouldn't have been able to see her face.

Hypocritical bitch. She could've played at a front on format but nah she has rake in a few extra hundred $$$. But keep those pesky photographers away

God, what a horrible statement to make about someone you don't know, you must live a miserable exisitence


Why?
The cow said she avoided the paparazzi. But publicity feeds her pockets.

You have no idea you miserable prick

Eloquent and charming as ever, you are a modern day shakespeare, your family must be so proud of you.


Thanks.

I trust you enjoyed the Adele concert.
Let's make St. Kilda Great Again!
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 22331
Joined: Tue 01 Feb 2005 4:25pm
Location: Trump Tower

Re: Docklands playing surface

Postby saintspremiers » Tue 21 Mar 2017 10:33pm

saintbrat wrote:even if the ground isn't any good

you will now be able to buy a Drink at the northern entrance of the ground

Etihad Stadium‏Verified account @EtihadStadiumAU

Sneak peek! We've been busy creating a brand new bar at Gate 5, Level 1. Stay tuned for more info

Image


Gate 5 is parallel to the train tracks and on the Eastern side
Let's make St. Kilda Great Again!
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 22331
Joined: Tue 01 Feb 2005 4:25pm
Location: Trump Tower

Re: Docklands playing surface

Postby Moods » Wed 22 Mar 2017 1:02am

saintspremiers wrote:
BringBackMadDog wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
BringBackMadDog wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Little Miss Cockney who hates the paparazzi doesn't mind playing in front of an oversized crowd whereby most of the crowd most of the time wouldn't have been able to see her face.

Hypocritical bitch. She could've played at a front on format but nah she has rake in a few extra hundred $$$. But keep those pesky photographers away

God, what a horrible statement to make about someone you don't know, you must live a miserable exisitence


Why?
The cow said she avoided the paparazzi. But publicity feeds her pockets.

You have no idea you miserable prick

Eloquent and charming as ever, you are a modern day shakespeare, your family must be so proud of you.


Thanks.

I trust you enjoyed the Adele concert.


Thought you'd never heard of her SP? :?
Moods
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3305
Joined: Fri 05 Jun 2009 3:05pm

Re: Docklands playing surface

Postby shrodes » Fri 24 Mar 2017 1:57pm

Our captain is apparently a fan
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-03-24/l ... t794005619

Still on the Saints, there's been a lot of talk about venue surfaces and their condition at AFL grounds ahead of round one.

Our man Dinny Navaratnam has picked up on a couple of Saints who attended the concerts that cause such drama at this time of year.

Jack Newness was at the Justin Bieber concert at Etihad Stadium earlier this month, while captain Jarryn Geary attended both Bieber and Adele's performances.
User avatar
shrodes
Club Player
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Tue 12 Aug 2014 2:34pm

Re: Docklands playing surface

Postby loris » Fri 24 Mar 2017 4:27pm

saynta wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:The field may recover, but I doubt the speakers will ever recover from Adele's whining voice.


I must be getting old. Don't know what the fuss is all about. Never even heard of her before her tour and have never heard her sing.


Ditto "saynta", I'd never heard of her and still don't know what she sings. The only reason I heard her name was when I was caught up in a traffic jam when 65 thousand went to her concert at Subiaco a few weeks ago.
I turned on the car radio to find out what the traffic hold up was, and found out it was a concert that night at Subi by some female I'd never heard of. Didn't know if she was Australian, American, English, European, Asian or black or white.

I assumed she was just like all those single named females that come and go monotonously Madonna, Pink, Beyonance et al, who I find rather tuneless, who appear to use their overdieted, bodies (boob implants etc) to take the attention away from their lack of voice.

I was rather surprised the next day when I saw a piccie in the newspaper this single-named woman called Adele, she was quite a tubby lady, and her style of dress was rather demure, not flashing any flesh nor was there squashed up boob insight. Still didn't know what she sounds like tho' - oh and I read she is British - don't know if she is Scottish, Welsh or English tho'.!!!!
loris
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3476
Joined: Tue 22 Jan 2008 5:41pm

Re: Docklands playing surface

Postby saynta » Fri 24 Mar 2017 4:52pm

loris wrote:
saynta wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:The field may recover, but I doubt the speakers will ever recover from Adele's whining voice.


I must be getting old. Don't know what the fuss is all about. Never even heard of her before her tour and have never heard her sing.


Ditto "saynta", I'd never heard of her and still don't know what she sings. The only reason I heard her name was when I was caught up in a traffic jam when 65 thousand went to her concert at Subiaco a few weeks ago.
I turned on the car radio to find out what the traffic hold up was, and found out it was a concert that night at Subi by some female I'd never heard of. Didn't know if she was Australian, American, English, European, Asian or black or white.

I assumed she was just like all those single named females that come and go monotonously Madonna, Pink, Beyonance et al, who I find rather tuneless, who appear to use their overdieted, bodies (boob implants etc) to take the attention away from their lack of voice.

I was rather surprised the next day when I saw a piccie in the newspaper this single-named woman called Adele, she was quite a tubby lady, and her style of dress was rather demure, not flashing any flesh nor was there squashed up boob insight. Still didn't know what she sounds like tho' - oh and I read she is British - don't know if she is Scottish, Welsh or English tho'.!!!!


Cockney i heard or read somewhere. With that accent one would hope/think they couldn't hold a tune.

Hope the AFL now as ground managers don't go down that path again.
saynta
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3592
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Previous

Return to Saintsational Fan Forum (open to all ages)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 8bloggs, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], darylcowie, dragit, in for the long haul, Joey, longtimesaint, mad saint guy, Myron Gaines, peter van ravenstein, RedCentreSaint, saynta, SuperSaint66 and 29 guests