Ticketing help needed

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Ticketing help needed

Postby mickey » Tue 14 Mar 2017 2:02pm

Hi all, would be grateful if someone can help. Travelling from SA to see saints v pies. Can only get level 1 tickets at goal ends. Which side do saints supporter group sit ? Want my kids to sit amongst our own for a change, we've put up with a lot from moron crow & power supporters over the years ! Cheers
mickey

Re: Ticketing help needed

Postby prwilkinson » Tue 14 Mar 2017 3:04pm

mickey wrote:Hi all, would be grateful if someone can help. Travelling from SA to see saints v pies. Can only get level 1 tickets at goal ends. Which side do saints supporter group sit ? Want my kids to sit amongst our own for a change, we've put up with a lot from moron crow & power supporters over the years ! Cheers

It's Collingwood's home game at Etihad stadium so I'm taking an educated guess that the cheer squad will be sitting at the Coventry end of the ground. 90% sure that will be the case.
prwilkinson
Club Player

Postby mickey » Wed 15 Mar 2017 12:06am

Thanks for that, we're booked. All we need now is a win. My kids are over 10 & yet to see a win live. My son didn't want to go to Adelaide oval last time (lennys last game) cos he can't stand crows supporters. I said if they get too much we'll go out the back ... the next day he told his teacher "dad said if the crows fans are too much we can go to the bar!" Ouch !
mickey

Postby prwilkinson » Thu 16 Mar 2017 9:43am

prwilkinson wrote:
mickey wrote:Hi all, would be grateful if someone can help. Travelling from SA to see saints v pies. Can only get level 1 tickets at goal ends. Which side do saints supporter group sit ? Want my kids to sit amongst our own for a change, we've put up with a lot from moron crow & power supporters over the years ! Cheers

It's Collingwood's home game at Etihad stadium so I'm taking an educated guess that the cheer squad will be sitting at the Coventry end of the ground. 90% sure that will be the case.

St Kild'a cheer squad I mean of course.
prwilkinson
Club Player

Return to Saintsational Fan Forum (open to all ages)