RSEA park at Moorabbin

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Re: RSEA park at Moorabbin

Postby sunsaint » Fri 05 Jan 2018 4:58pm

skeptic wrote:Meh.. it’s harmless bit of fun.

Ppl get there back up because we’re the butt of the joke...

Life’s too short to be annoyed at stuff like this.

After all, didn’t we all have a chuckle at Carlton’s expense when this came out over a decade ago

Some people couldnt have a chuckle if Groucho himself slammed a cream pie in their mush
And I have used Groucho as an age appropriate "grumpy ole man" reference
Seeya
Sunsaint
sunsaint
SS Life Member

Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Postby Trev from the Bush » Fri 05 Jan 2018 9:08pm

There is a difference.

The Carlton job was actually funny!
Saint supporter since '62
Trev from the Bush
Club Player

Postby Jacks Back » Fri 05 Jan 2018 10:23pm

After all, didn’t we all have a chuckle at Carlton’s expense when this came out over a decade ago

:lol: :lol: :lol:
As president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”
Jacks Back
SS Life Member

Postby saynta » Sat 06 Jan 2018 10:10am

Jacks Back wrote:

their. :roll:
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Postby No Holds Bard » Sun 07 Jan 2018 6:02am

parkeysainter wrote:
Trev from the Bush wrote:The Pres' letter is nearly as funny as Numpty's post. About as funny as a fart in a crowded lift.

True. I can't believe people take the time out of their daily lives to create this crap.

What, my dear Lord(s) Disdain! Are you yet living??? :shock:

Nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
Laugh oneself into stitches.
Last edited by No Holds Bard on Sun 07 Jan 2018 6:11am, edited 1 time in total.
Ye cat lovers appreciate this. Tabby or not tabby. Cat, is the question.
No Holds Bard
Club Player

Postby No Holds Bard » Sun 07 Jan 2018 6:11am

saynta wrote:
Jacks Back wrote:
shakeskeptic wrote:Meh.. it’s harmless did bite of excit'ment.

poeple receiveth th're backeth up because we’re the buttocks of the joketh.

life’s too sh'rt to beest annoy'd at stuffeth liketh this.

aft'r all, didn’t we all has't a chuckle at carlton’s expense at which hour this cameth out ov'r a decade ago

their. :roll:

Th're, th're. :)
Ye cat lovers appreciate this. Tabby or not tabby. Cat, is the question.
No Holds Bard
Club Player

Postby saintbrat » Mon 08 Jan 2018 12:32pm

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly......Contributing to the needs of Saints!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014- 31,134 viewtopic.php?f=1&t=83276
Membership 2015 32,746 viewtopic.php?f=1&t=87701&hilit=membership+2015
MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101 viewtopic.php?f=1&t=89838&p=1585759#p1585759
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 viewtopic.php?f=1&t=91699
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Postby saintbrat » Mon 08 Jan 2018 3:36pm

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly......Contributing to the needs of Saints!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014- 31,134 viewtopic.php?f=1&t=83276
Membership 2015 32,746 viewtopic.php?f=1&t=87701&hilit=membership+2015
MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101 viewtopic.php?f=1&t=89838&p=1585759#p1585759
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 viewtopic.php?f=1&t=91699
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Postby sunsaint » Mon 08 Jan 2018 3:43pm

Thanks Saintbrat for hiring the hot air balloon to get these shots
Seeya
Sunsaint
sunsaint
SS Life Member

Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Postby Dave McNamara » Wed 10 Jan 2018 12:31am

Con Gorozidis wrote:
Gershwin wrote:Hilarious.

Plus one more. :lol:

Con Gorozidis wrote:Love the $18 million budget for the Disco.

That cracked me up too. One of the things I love about our Saints. We go 'out in style'. 8-)

Filmed at the Saints Social Club - after any big loss.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwgjM-teND8

SaintPav wrote:Some people are so sensitive and the truth hurts but face facts; much of our history is dismal and pathetic.

That's one way of looking at it.

Must be my Celtic chromosomes, but I tend to embrace the 'going out in style' attitude of our club. We may have not been the best on the field, but, we've always been the best off the field. We don't do vanilla. :D
It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hArSps&feature=player_detailpage

Matt Finnis CEO wrote:"St Kilda is an iconic part of Melbourne which has an identifiable attitude and spirit that is really aligned with where we want to take the club. It is grounded but it is aspirational, it is eclectic, everyone belongs, and we say how do we capture that as an identity? It would be a good move on so many levels for the club."
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend

Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Postby Numpty » Sat 13 Jan 2018 3:22am

Folks, Moorabbin sure beats that shithole Seaford, believe me! Seaford! Shithole country! Worst deal ever, believe me! Full of hippies (not patriots nor capitalists), Muslims (towellies), Nigerians (AIDS), Mexicans (rapists) and Collingwood supporters (non-patriot, non-capitalist, towellie, AIDS carrying, rapist 3rd-world hut dwellers). We should take them all out, believe me! :twisted: I saved Christmas, I brought us back to Moorabbin, and I will drain the swamp and build a great wall around it, and I will make St Kilda great again! I will be your champion! And no one knows these things like I do, believe me. #makinggreatshitholesfrontpagenewseverywhereexceptinshitholeTaiwanwhichstuffedupthetranslationas'countireswherebirdsdon'tlayeggs!'-canyoubelievethatfolks? :roll:
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................Image
Numpty
Club Player

Postby parkeysainter » Sat 13 Jan 2018 8:43am

Numpty wrote:Folks, Moorabbin sure beats that shithole Seaford, believe me! Seaford! Shithole country! Worst deal ever, believe me! Full of hippies (not patriots nor capitalists), Muslims (towellies), Nigerians (AIDS), Mexicans (rapists) and Collingwood supporters (non-patriot, non-capitalist, towellie, AIDS carrying, rapist 3rd-world hut dwellers). We should take them all out, believe me! :twisted: I saved Christmas, I brought us back to Moorabbin, and I will drain the swamp and build a great wall around it, and I will make St Kilda great again! I will be your champion! And no one knows these things like I do, believe me. #makinggreatshitholesfrontpagenewseverywhereexceptinshitholeTaiwanwhichstuffedupthetranslationas'countireswherebirdsdon'tlayeggs!'-canyoubelievethatfolks? :roll:

Numpty. Are you one of these people that can't stand, but are also totally obsessed with Trump. You can't wait for him to make a mistake or say something silly every day. I bet your facebook account is filled with shared stories, articles and videos of him saying a word funny or holding up a telephone the wrong way.
Or maybe you love him as you post endless references to him most days.
I am confused. :roll:

When did Saintsational.net become spam central for a Trump hater or lover?
Bring back Phil Narkle's helmet into fashion
parkeysainter
Club Player

Postby Numpty » Sun 14 Jan 2018 1:11pm

parkeysainter wrote:
Numpty wrote:Folks, Moorabbin sure beats that shithole Seaford, believe me! Seaford! Shithole country! Worst deal ever, believe me! Full of hippies (not patriots nor capitalists), Muslims (towellies), Nigerians (AIDS), Mexicans (rapists) and Collingwood supporters (non-patriot, non-capitalist, towellie, AIDS carrying, rapist 3rd-world hut dwellers). We should take them all out, believe me! :twisted: I saved Christmas, I brought us back to Moorabbin, and I will drain the swamp and build a great wall around it, and I will make St Kilda great again! I will be your champion! And no one knows these things like I do, believe me. #makinggreatshitholesfrontpagenewseverywhereexceptinshitholeTaiwanwhichstuffedupthetranslationas'countireswherebirdsdon'tlayeggs!'-canyoubelievethatfolks? :roll:

Spam??? :? Of course! :idea:

Park Avenue Sainter, I should have thought of that myself, believe me! Two Big Macs, a Fillet of Fish and a chocolate thick shake for lunch is the greatest meal ever! The greatest patriotic meal ever! Believe me. But some specially processed American meat to dunk in the thickshake........... that would be taking it to another level. Another level again. :D And nobody knows about levels like I do, believe me. Park Avenue Sainter, you are not just a true patriot, you are a very stable genius. Just like me. And you are the sort of person I need to run (exploit) one of those shithole countries that I'm about to fire, believe me. Take your pick, Pakistan, North Korea, Nigeria <edited by mods>, Haiti, India, Seaford, Collingwood...............

Or, if you don't like living in a hut surrounded by unpatriotic AIDS-riddled hippy Mexican rapist towelheads. And I would understand that, believe me. Nobody understands not living in a hut like I do. So if you don't want to do that, and you'd rather live and work with decent patriotic pentecostal capitalist entrepreneurs, well, since I fired Steve Bannon and he went crazy and went over to the other (liberal) side, I've been looking for someone to properly handle the PR. Someone who knows how to 'take out' fake news like this https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/nov/30/donald-trump-sexual-misconduct-allegations-full-list #makingapamdunkedinchocolatethichshakesgreatagain
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................Image
Numpty
Club Player

Postby st.byron » Sun 14 Jan 2018 5:53pm

parkeysainter wrote:

Numpty. Are you one of these people that can't stand, but are also totally obsessed with Trump. You can't wait for him to make a mistake or say something silly every day. I bet your facebook account is filled with shared stories, articles and videos of him saying a word funny or holding up a telephone the wrong way.

Whisper is Numpty is Trump's nephew.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Postby parkeysainter » Sun 14 Jan 2018 5:55pm

st.byron wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:

Whisper is Numpty is a Numpty.
#banthespam
#makesaintsationaldotnetgreatagain
Bring back Phil Narkle's helmet into fashion
parkeysainter
Club Player

Postby saynta » Sun 14 Jan 2018 6:23pm

Trump is a loser. He should be made to apologize to those shithole countries for calling them shitholes.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Postby Con Gorozidis » Sun 14 Jan 2018 8:38pm

Turf needs a bit of work...
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Postby SaintPav » Sun 14 Jan 2018 9:12pm

How we ever managed to play in two consecutive grand finals playing out of that dump beggars belief.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Postby iwantmeseats » Tue 16 Jan 2018 12:10pm

Is the Huggins stand going?
I think it is.
I have heard otherwise though,just here say..
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Postby Drake Huggins » Tue 16 Jan 2018 1:39pm

st.byron wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:

Whisper is Numpty is NQR.
"Is this the right room for an argument?"
"I told you once."
"No, you didn't."
"Yes, I did."
"Listen, an argument isn't just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says, it's a series of statements designed to support a particular conclusion."
"No, it isn't."
"Oh, I've had enough of this."
"No you haven't"
"Oh shut up."
Drake Huggins
Club Player

Previous

Return to Saintsational Fan Forum (open to all ages)