Streams?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Streams?

Spinner wrote:
saynta wrote:
bigred wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saynta wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saynta wrote:
creepypolar wrote:Anyone know of any online streams for the JLT series?

AFLDude's new site looks like its down again and none of the usual sites are streaming :(

PM would be much appreciated
Do what i and others do.pay for foxtel.

Thanks for this contribution.
I couldn't be more serious .

I'm not into thieving.

I reckon you just like advertising you have Foxtel because it makes you feel elite.

Good on you.

Agreed.
Crap, I don't drink or smoke and the cost of Foxtel is the same as a pkt of fags.

If I wanted to brag, I would tell you about the brand new 2TB fusion drive 27 inch Mac I'm typing this on, or my new car.

No need, I was impressed you had Foxtel. The fact you're able to earn any disposal income is impressive.

The fact you are so passionate about Foxtel 'thieves' is the saddest thing I've read, and I'm not even one of them. Go rally about some more important things to make you feel special because this one just makes you look like you are dick measuring.
My hero.

Im passionate about a lot of things. People who steal aren't one of them ffs. Get a life and stop trying to be a keyboard warrior and a bully.
Last edited by saynta on Tue 28 Feb 2017 5:20pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saynta wrote:
bigred wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saynta wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saynta wrote:
creepypolar wrote:Anyone know of any online streams for the JLT series?

AFLDude's new site looks like its down again and none of the usual sites are streaming :(

PM would be much appreciated
Do what i and others do.pay for foxtel.

Thanks for this contribution.
I couldn't be more serious .

I'm not into thieving.

I reckon you just like advertising you have Foxtel because it makes you feel elite.

Good on you.

Agreed.
Crap, I don't drink or smoke and the cost of Foxtel is the same as a pkt of fags.

If I wanted to brag, I would tell you about the brand new 2TB fusion drive 27 inch Mac I'm typing this on, or my new car.

No need, I was impressed you had Foxtel. The fact you're able to earn any disposal income is impressive.

The fact you are so passionate about Foxtel 'thieves' is the saddest thing I've read, and I'm not even one of them. Go rally about some more important things to make you feel special because this one just makes you look like you are dick measuring.
My hero.

Im passionate about a lot of things. People who steal aren't one of them ffs. Get a life and stop trying to be a keyboard warrier and a bully.
I can't remember who said what to who with this quoting and I don't know is on third!

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

2Q

Johnny Favier
Club Player

Re: 2Q

saynta wrote:Only a matter of time.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/onlin ... 983196e756
With the proliferation of VPN providers and Usenet groups, those guys will be clutching at thin air and only chasing the low hanging fruit. Especially providers like NordVPN who are based in Panama, keep no logs and offer TOR servers to further muddy the waters. Good luck to them trying to track someone through that.

Having said that, I subscribe to the AFL live pass and Netflix because unlike Foxtel, I think they're both reasonable value for money.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Favier wrote:

With the proliferation of VPN providers and Usenet groups, those guys will be clutching at thin air and only chasing the low hanging fruit. Especially providers like NordVPN who are based in Panama, keep no logs and offer TOR servers to further muddy the waters. Good luck to them trying to track someone through that.

Having said that, I subscribe to the AFL live pass and Netflix because unlike Foxtel, I think they're both reasonable value for money.
As long as you pay, it's okay.

It's the one who illegally download that cost the rest of us money.

shrodes
SS Life Member

saynta wrote:
Johnny Favier wrote:

$80 a year or so for the Live pass is decent, but the quality of the offering is horrendous. Stream quality is terrible, can't mirror to a TV without hacks, buffering at key moments during the game, the latest fiasco with the iPad video size... At the end of the day you have to make it worth it to the consumer so they'll pay and not feel like they are being short changed.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

shrodes wrote:
saynta wrote:
Johnny Favier wrote:

$80 a year or so for the Live pass is decent, but the quality of the offering is horrendous. Stream quality is terrible, can't mirror to a TV without hacks, buffering at key moments during the game, the latest fiasco with the iPad video size... At the end of the day you have to make it worth it to the consumer so they'll pay and not feel like they are being short changed.
When is the next media rights deal?

The AFL needs to extract their head from their arse and actually modernize. Hopefully one of the better streaming services just comes in and owns the lot.

Foxtel can then die the slow and painful death it deserves while it's competition just takes it apart.

The NFL game pass setup is a prime example of what the AFL should be doing... Costs the average punter a few hundred a year to access but the content is absolute tip top. Worth every penny.

Funnily enough I will pay for that, but there is no way known I will ever pay for Foxtel. It is one of the worst TV deals ever from the point of view of the consumer.

I'll watch my footy any damn way I choose. Lecture all you want, but if you pay for Foxtel you are a Muppet.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
stevie
Saintsational Legend

I watch the Saints on a stream if they aren't on live on telly on any given round. No use paying for the sport channel (we have basic Foxtel) as the Suns and Lions games are usually on Foxtel and we get them live on free to air anyway. I hardly watch TV so would be a waste of money to buy the sport channel each month. Plus we get 4 sometimes 5 games free each week on 7mate up here.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:
shrodes wrote:
saynta wrote:
Johnny Favier wrote:

When is the next media rights deal?

The AFL needs to extract their head from their arse and actually modernize. Hopefully one of the better streaming services just comes in and owns the lot.

Foxtel can then die the slow and painful death it deserves while it's competition just takes it apart.

The NFL game pass setup is a prime example of what the AFL should be doing... Costs the average punter a few hundred a year to access but the content is absolute tip top. Worth every penny.

Funnily enough I will pay for that, but there is no way known I will ever pay for Foxtel. It is one of the worst TV deals ever from the point of view of the consumer.

I'll watch my footy any damn way I choose. Lecture all you want, but if you pay for Foxtel you are a Muppet.

Muppet? :D :D. Okay. Rather be a muppet than a thief. :twisted:

Love foxtel,. Great deal and great service, imhfo.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Between the
Packers
Rupert
and Telstra
I think i know who are the thieves

Seeya
saynta
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote:Between the
Packers
Rupert
and Telstra
I think i know who are the thieves
Can you please explain as that red head would say?

The_President
Club Player

Anyone got a stream for the game against the blues?

Playon
Club Player

Sent you a pm

The_President
Club Player

Playon wrote:Sent you a pm
Legend!

sabras
Club Player

Anyone able to PM me one too pls?

Playon
Club Player

doughnuts
Last edited by Playon on Wed 08 Mar 2017 9:16pm, edited 1 time in total.

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

pm please. Afl app is crap!

bergsone
SS Life Member

Stream please

Playon
Club Player

done