Confirmed: Saints Want Fyfe Player for Marching Band

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Re: Confirmed: Saints Want Fyfe Player for Marching Band

I don't think I want him...

$1.2mill!!!

I rate the kid but that's the cost of 3 good players... I'd rather 3 good players than one great one

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Tend to think that if he plays this year fit, without issue and can be say 80% of what he was in his brownlow year...

I reckon we would pay that and a bit more.

Time will tell, not gonna lose sleep over it.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Waste of money

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

Just buying a name

Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

If he has a decent year Fyfe must be worth at least $800k - $1m on the open market. If we need to pay a tad overs ($1.2m), and he leads us to a flag it's a fantastic deal. Remember last year the Dogs paid Boyd $1m and he did squat all year, but won them a flag...worth every cent.

To be honest I dont care how much it costs us to win a flag......in my world a StKilda premership is priceless..

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Toy Saint wrote:If he has a decent year Fyfe must be worth at least $800k - $1m on the open market. If we need to pay a tad overs ($1.2m), and he leads us to a flag it's a fantastic deal. Remember last year the Dogs paid Boyd $1m and he did squat all year, but won them a flag...worth every cent.

To be honest I dont care how much it costs us to win a flag......in my world a StKilda premership is priceless..
800 grand?

No way. You would need to just about double that.

Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

saynta wrote:
Toy Saint wrote:If he has a decent year Fyfe must be worth at least $800k - $1m on the open market. If we need to pay a tad overs ($1.2m), and he leads us to a flag it's a fantastic deal. Remember last year the Dogs paid Boyd $1m and he did squat all year, but won them a flag...worth every cent.

800 grand?

I'm trying to say that Fyfe is worth more than $800k, I'm suggesting that the $1.2 asking price is a bargin. Some posters here reckon it's too much..if you think his market price is $1.6m you'd probably agree that $1.2 is a bargin..

ROLS-LEE
Club Player

Toy Saint wrote:
saynta wrote:

800 grand?

I'm trying to say that Fyfe is worth more than $800k, I'm suggesting that the $1.2 asking price is a bargin. Some posters here reckon it's too much..if you think his market price is $1.6m you'd probably agree that $1.2 is a bargin..

who in the AFL would be on 600K??

Is Fyfe better than 2x 600K players.