Matt Maguire

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

jackstevo
Club Player

Re: Matt Maguire

BigMart wrote:I don't think it takes any balls to say any of that stuff now... it's widely accepted we dropped the ball.

Maybe at the time, when I copped vitriol from the usual customers (some are still doing it)

Of course P66 and Joffa Moreland led the charge, but their little chronies loved to join in with thinly veiled swipes, cheap shots and baiting... I still have my fans, who seem eager to sink the boots in.

It's funny, they criticised me for thinking I know everything and suggest I'm arrogant... but then saying my opinion is wrong, and they know better... suggests they believe they know better than the man they are critical of, for the same thing???

Talk about irony???

The height of Arrogance
Thinking you know better than a person you consider arrogant... haha

I totally agree. I'm new here but its obvious from what you are saying that you got it right. I don't know those other posters but there is a plugger66 and a joffaboy on big footy. No idea if they are the same as you mentioned but they are dickheads on there as well. You should go on there Bigmart. Your posts would be well thought of.
Last edited by jackstevo on Thu 11 May 2017 5:26pm, edited 1 time in total.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Agree with you Marto.

Keep plying the victim game, I love it!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

The don't think so Tim...

I have been given the green grass from there.... public enemy #1 well, maybe my old buddy P66 has taken the mantel now?...

You'll soon learn I am the bad man on here... because I readily criticise the club or players for what I consider poor performance

It's not popular opinion, I can assure you

Even though I've stated

The am a huge fan of AR and 90% of things that go on at The club... it's that 10% that i comment on, that is not well received

stonecold
SS Life Member

Anal!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

jackstevo wrote: I totally agree. I'm new here but its obvious from what you are saying that you got it right..
Yes BigMart is very good at telling everyone how he got it right. What a poor victim he is. He is his own favourite topic.

And yes his fans on BigFooty are legion too...
Smoke_Me_AKipper, wrote:This place is a far far better place without BigMart and I dont say that about anyone else, (oh and one other poster but it is not one that you would automatically think of as he doesn't post very often at all thank goodness)
Last edited by saintsRrising on Thu 11 May 2017 5:33pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

And here's one of my biggest fans...

Not obsessed at all...

jackstevo
Club Player

BigMart wrote:The don't think so Tim...

I have been given the green grass from there.... public enemy #1 well, maybe my old buddy P66 has taken the mantel now?...

You'll soon learn I am the bad man on here... because I readily criticise the club or players for what I consider poor performance

Even though I've stated

The am a huge fan of AR and 90% of things that go on at The club... it's that 10% that i comment on, that is not well received
Bigmart do you mean this post for me? You called me Tim. I haven't read much of your stuff but it seems well balanced and very accurate. Did they kick you off big footy. You must have done something wrong because plugger66 is still posting and all he does is talk crap and start fights. He does seem to know his footy though so maybe that makes up for the other stuff. Having said that you know your footy by the looks of it so its strange they got rid of you.

Imust admit I don't like having a go at the club because they have so much more information than we have. We can only guess and some of us guess very poorly.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Haha... seriously...

Did you really dig up a random post from somewhere, completely no context of some randoms opinion about me... to show the new guy who the enemy is?..

That's hilarious...

Quick SR
Find another old post, to help convince him about how unpopular I am, and that he should join you in the fight!!!!!

Here's a thing
How bout letting people make up there own mind about other posters?!

If he wants to join in your chorus and grab a pitchfork, he will... he doesn't need you to get one for him.

I think you should focus more on the footy than the posters

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Sorry Jack Stevo

It's a quote from an old sitcom.... maybe you weren't around in the 90s?

Thank you for being objective

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Haha... seriously...

Did you really dig up a random post from somewhere, completely no context of some randoms opinion about me... to show the new guy who the enemy is?..

That's hilarious...

Quick SR
Find another old post, to help convince him about how unpopular I am, and that he should join you in the fight!!!!!

Here's a thing
How bout letting people make up there own mind about other posters?!

If he wants to join in your chorus and grab a pitchfork, he will... he doesn't need you to get one for him.

I think you should focus more on the footy than the posters
I don't have to post any other posts.

This one does nicely to reveal you for the hypocrite you are. How bout letting people make up there own mind about other posters?!...all while you busily lecture everyone about what a victim you are....

Once again you have done your Look at Moi act. Which you do in thread after thread.

Focus on footy? Bit hard with your regular Look at Moi discourses about yourself.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
jackstevo
Club Player

BigMart wrote:Sorry Jack Stevo

That's fine. No idea about the sitcom but I was around in the 90's. Look forward to more posts. It seems a few on here don't like your opinions. Hopefully I will be objective as you said.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

jackstevo wrote:
BigMart wrote:I don't think it takes any balls to say any of that stuff now... it's widely accepted we dropped the ball.

Maybe at the time, when I copped vitriol from the usual customers (some are still doing it)

Of course P66 and Joffa Moreland led the charge, but their little chronies loved to join in with thinly veiled swipes, cheap shots and baiting... I still have my fans, who seem eager to sink the boots in.

It's funny, they criticised me for thinking I know everything and suggest I'm arrogant... but then saying my opinion is wrong, and they know better... suggests they believe they know better than the man they are critical of, for the same thing???

Talk about irony???

The height of Arrogance
Thinking you know better than a person you consider arrogant... haha

I totally agree. I'm new here but its obvious from what you are saying that you got it right. I don't know those other posters but there is a plugger66 and a joffaboy on big footy. No idea if they are the same as you mentioned but they are dickheads on there as well. You should go on there Bigmart. Your posts would be well thought of.
Yep. That's them.
You summed them up.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

jackstevo wrote:

Even though I've stated

Bigmart do you mean this post for me? You called me Tim. I haven't read much of your stuff but it seems well balanced and very accurate. Did they kick you off big footy. You must have done something wrong because plugger66 is still posting and all he does is talk crap and start fights. He does seem to know his footy though so maybe that makes up for the other stuff. Having said that you know your footy by the looks of it so its strange they got rid of you.

Imust admit I don't like having a go at the club because they have so much more information than we have. We can only guess and some of us guess very poorly.
'
Might have to rethink that.

If he knows his footy it can 't be our disgraced poster, but then, he started fights with everyone

saynta
Saintsational Legend

jackstevo wrote:
BigMart wrote:Sorry Jack Stevo

That's fine. No idea about the sitcom but I was around in the 90's. Look forward to more posts. It seems a few on here don't like your opinions. Hopefully I will be objective as you said.

Tim was the guy on this side of the fence who was always seeking advice from someone far wiser..Seems to git. :D

jackstevo
Club Player

saynta wrote:
jackstevo wrote:

Even though I've stated

'

If he knows his footy it can 't be our disgraced poster, but then, he started fights with everyone
I gather its him. He said he had players who used to stay with him and you can tell he learnt a fair bit about the game from them. Id rather look for good in people. I called them dickheads but in a fun way. They like to have a joke. You actually seem a bit serious which is ok but I like to laugh a bit.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Hey SR

I'm not the one who went looking for old posts to show the new guy, to get him onboard...

Funniest thing I've seen on here for a while...

The 'look at moi' was a response to someone... and playing the victim... If you actually believe what I say is not true about receiving stalking and harassment, then perhaps you are one of the few who are for whatever reason obsessed?

I mean, what you did on this thread was weird? Not sure why you felt it necessary?? Why you had to involve yourself???
Hang on, I do know why... you wanted to have another go at me!

I'll say it again... focus on the footy argument and don't worry about me so much?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

jackstevo wrote:
saynta wrote:
jackstevo wrote:

Even though I've stated

'

I gather its him. He said he had players who used to stay with him and you can tell he learnt a fair bit about the game from them. Id rather look for good in people. I called them dickheads but in a fun way. They like to have a joke. You actually seem a bit serious which is ok but I like to laugh a bit.
Can't be him. SS's plugga totally denied having bordered players ,and had no sense of humour. He was banned from here for absolutely disgraceful behaviour

Sure you are not him?

jackstevo
Club Player

saynta wrote:
jackstevo wrote:
saynta wrote:
jackstevo wrote:

Even though I've stated

'

Can't be him. SS's plugga totally denied having bordered players ,and had no sense of humour. He was banned from here for absolutely didgraceful behaviour

Sure you are not him?
I think so. Don't know any players and I'm actually a girl. Plugger66 sounds very much like a guy. I don't know if you use BF but there is an introduction page and he said he had many players living with him.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

I too think that P66 knows his footy... to a point... he does tend to be an apologist at times

But generally he has a rationale behind his commentary

Pity he got more worried about banter, and ridiculing others rather than bring his own thought or arguing the footy point.

I agreed with many of his footy opinions

saynta
Saintsational Legend

jackstevo wrote:
saynta wrote:
jackstevo wrote:
saynta wrote:
jackstevo wrote:

Even though I've stated

'

Can't be him. SS's plugga totally denied having bordered players ,and had no sense of humour. He was banned from here for absolutely didgraceful behaviour

Sure you are not him?
I think so. Don't know any players and I'm actually a girl. Plugger66 sounds very much like a guy. I don't know if you use BF but there is an introduction page and he said he had many players living with him.

Denied it repeatedly on here for years.

And no I don't "use" big footy.

I think the site is crap and the posts boring.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

He billeted new players

It's why he vehemently attached to some and biased... another reason he'd get into long debates, even if he was struggling he would not concede

jackstevo
Club Player

saynta wrote:
jackstevo wrote:
saynta wrote:
jackstevo wrote:
saynta wrote:
jackstevo wrote:

Even though I've stated

'

Sure you are not him?

Denied it repeatedly on here for years.
Why does it keep quoting every post. On BF it only does 2. Its bit annoying. Anyway I don't know if he is the same person but he has mentioned he was kicked off here and he does use Plugger66 as his name. Maybe it isn't him. I don't know.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Haha

Jack Stevo

You are dead set awesome... with quoting

Don't mention the war?!

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

And it absolutely is Plugs

An antagonist bloke who loves to argue, doesn't mind being the villain and can be annoying....

saynta
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:He billeted new players

It's why he vehemently attached to some and biased... another reason he'd get into long debates, even if he was struggling he would not concede

Of course he billleted young playets, Lenny included.

He denied it because it gave away his true identity.

Which some of us knew anyway, but being the liar he was he kept up the pretence.