Dusty

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Dusty

At the G today as an impartial -
Supporting the tiggers to spite the blues

Is dusty still available? The bloke is a gun! Embrace the culture he's a super fit!

#1 Ryder fan
Richter
SS Life Member

Re: Dusty

I'm at the G as well mate. Similarly impressed. Bigger than I realised.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
gringo
Saintsational Legend

That's why i would take him no matter how s*** a bloke he is. I have watch plenty of Tigers games with my mates and he is a gun and has massive scope to get even better. My Tigers mate talks of him being in the top 5 AFL players in the next couple of years along side Gaz and Swannie etc.

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

I reckon we are kidding ourselves...don't break the culture, embrace it! Bring on the bad boy. We train in seaford afterall

#1 Ryder fan
mullet
Saintsational Legend

Did he do anything after half time

gringo
Saintsational Legend

mullet wrote:Did he do anything after half time

Tigers didn't look like they could handle the pressure except for Maric. They froze. doesn't stop him being a good player. He hand cuff gestured and the news is making a big deal of it. Is Connor's in gaol yet?

mullet
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:

Tigers didn't look like they could handle the pressure except for Maric. They froze. doesn't stop him being a good player. He hand cuff gestured and the news is making a big deal of it. Is Connor's in gaol yet?
I dont get the question sorry, who is connors

gringo
Saintsational Legend

mullet wrote:
gringo wrote:

I dont get the question sorry, who is connors

Connors was the guy that Cousins taught to be a drunken drug fiend and he taught Dusty goes the story. He was Eljay's brother by the way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Connors

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Dusty would go well at North. Both look great running forward. Seem to disappear when the heat is on. Did he get subbed off? He has a kick on him like a mule though. I'll give him that.

8856brother wrote:Dusty would go well at North. Both look great running forward. Seem to disappear when the heat is on. Did he get subbed off? He has a kick on him like a mule though. I'll give him that.

He's still very young and will get better, the Tiges froze when the heat went up. I think he may have been subbed because he disappeared in that last quarter.

SAAD
Club Player

Didn't the Hell Angels open up a clubhouse just down the road in Seaford??? Perfect fit...

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:Connors was the guy that Cousins taught to be a drunken drug fiend and he taught Dusty goes the story. He was Eljay's brother by the way.

Wow and some on here who lecture us on moral compasses wanted Cousins at our club to teach our kids to be piss heads and drug fiends.

My God, had never seen that before. What other damage did Cousins do to the impressionable young Tigers list? May have bitten them today.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
gringo
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
gringo wrote:Connors was the guy that Cousins taught to be a drunken drug fiend and he taught Dusty goes the story. He was Eljay's brother by the way.

Wow and some on here who lecture us on moral compasses wanted Cousins at our club to teach our kids to be piss heads and drug fiends.

My God, had never seen that before. What other damage did Cousins do to the impressionable young Tigers list? May have bitten them today.

We got the Polo dog because of it.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

We got the Polo dog because of it.
Another reason to hate Cousins

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Pretty funny that Umpire Wenn was suspended for sledging him when he fought with Mini.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Do not want

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Don't want him either.

Wasn't Conca subbed off?

BTW. I really enjoyed watching both day games.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
gringo
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Do not want

I'm hoping G Train bad not Lovett bad. He is an unbelievable talent and sometimes you have to take the big gamble to get quality. Imagine getting a young Swan or Gaz or Pendlebury before they really take off. He's that quality.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
SainterK wrote:Do not want

I'm hoping G Train bad not Lovett bad. He is an unbelievable talent and sometimes you have to take the big gamble to get quality. Imagine getting a young Swan or Gaz or Pendlebury before they really take off. He's that quality.
Could what he does be any worse than immolating dwarfs, banging schoolgirls, having multiple players charged with rape, or publishing nude photos of players?

S.hit he probably thinks we play too rough.

Lance or James??

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I don't want him hanging around with Armo full time...

Seriously though, he has zero emotion even after a win. It's like he's not really that interested. Want guys desperate to win...

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:I don't want him hanging around with Armo full time...

Seriously though, he has zero emotion even after a win. It's like he's not really that interested. Want guys desperate to win...
Look at your sponsored player from 2011, how much emotion does he ever show.

Seen more cats laugh.

Lance or James??

fugazi
Saintsational Legend

Martin - Over rated....and not super fit...goes missing when the heat is applied.

(and his manager is the biggest d#ckhead ever)

Nee!
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:

Look at your sponsored player from 2011, how much emotion does he ever show.

Seen more cats laugh.
Valid point, but I never doubted he gave a stuff. Fair?

kimberly saint
Club Player

not to sure he does not value wins cause he has no emotion , maybe he is just level headed every one is different. Id take him in a heart beat. He has not done any thing bad that i can think of , lots rumors and media dribble with little facts. Richmond talk highly about him , he is so young but seems so mature. Take that neck tat of and every one on this site would be crying out to get him .

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I can't remember, but didn't he and Connors make the news?