Essendope

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Re: Essendope

Postby The OtherThommo » Thu 09 Mar 2017 2:37pm

SemperFidelis wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:
SemperFidelis wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:
SemperFidelis wrote:In good news, sensible news, confirm the freaking bloody obvious news, Senate inquiry dead in the water before it gets any more (tainted) oxygen ...

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/supplement ... uqeyl.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And, there goes 1 chance (and only 1) to have the real story emerge, and have the truly culpable held to account.

We have diverged, Semp. Guess I just like continual disturbance, more than most.

Too much quiet just does me head in. Must be the global imperative - still part of the globe, aren't we? Changing a bit, the globe.

ToT, I think we both know that the likelihood of a Senate committee uncovering anything other than some unclaimed travel expenses is pretty low.

I'm all for disturbance, but I'd rather it have some fighting chance of actually achieving something other than headlines for underperforming pollies.

TMM, we have a way better chance of some action with the inevitable leaks from the disgruntled ...

Didn't take long, eh Semp?

A touch of the Nostradamus about us this week, ToT.

Now, where's Matrix with that popcorn, cause this is going to be a doozy ...

Actually, when one thinks about, what might be an appropriate moment to ask those pollies about that parliamentary enquiry?

Start with the Minister for Health and Sport, GEE! Hunt, perhaps?

And, 'what about that Wallis story, eh Doc Di Natali?'
"Gad! This comic's a real page turner. It's thlopping over with gripping suspense." - Daffy Duck (just 'cos he's a duck).
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Postby The OtherThommo » Thu 09 Mar 2017 2:42pm

The Craw wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:I really enjoyed mention of Tanner referring the evidence provided by the "disgruntled former employees" to the AwFuL's 'Integrity Unit'.

Perhaps the unit might like to have a look at the circumstances surrounding Dean Robinson's appointment to a $1/4 Mil p.a. gig, with the Big 4 accounting firm, who just happen to supply 'services' to the AwFuL.

Audit the auditors, perhaps?

They really are drowning in integrity, the AwFuL.

'Seat on the board at Crown, Andy? How'd you manage that? And, so soon'.

R-O-T-T-E-N T-O T-H-E C-O-R-E, the whole show.

Essendope have a bit of Church of Scientology about them don’t they.

Such a comparison might even give Wee Tommy Cruise reason to pause, Craw.

And, then start a recruiting drive.
"Gad! This comic's a real page turner. It's thlopping over with gripping suspense." - Daffy Duck (just 'cos he's a duck).
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Postby The OtherThommo » Thu 09 Mar 2017 2:43pm

magnifisaint wrote:Gatto giving an interview on the Footy Show?

Rhetorical, M?
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Postby The Craw » Thu 09 Mar 2017 3:20pm

The OtherThommo wrote:
The Craw wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:I really enjoyed mention of Tanner referring the evidence provided by the "disgruntled former employees" to the AwFuL's 'Integrity Unit'.

Perhaps the unit might like to have a look at the circumstances surrounding Dean Robinson's appointment to a $1/4 Mil p.a. gig, with the Big 4 accounting firm, who just happen to supply 'services' to the AwFuL.

Hmmmm the "The Church of Essendopology" has a certain ring to it don't you think.
Not Craw, CRAW!
The Craw
Club Player

Postby The OtherThommo » Thu 09 Mar 2017 3:28pm

The Craw wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:
The Craw wrote:

Hmmmm the "The Church of Essendopology" has a certain ring to it don't you think.

Good, that. I might use it. But, I will attribute.
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Postby bigcarlosis » Thu 09 Mar 2017 3:34pm

Wow! This story still has legs, four legs, like a cat!
bigcarlosis
Club Player

Postby mullet » Thu 09 Mar 2017 4:49pm

well the front page of heraldsun.com.au says Gatto confirms it happened :shock:
mullet
Saintsational Legend

Postby saynta » Thu 09 Mar 2017 5:09pm

Druggies' officials caught out lying.......AGAIN.

"http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/essendon/mick-gatto-confirms-he-spoke-to-essendon-during-height-of-doping-scandal/news-story/aae885dbbcbcb438e9224c9d2922db33
saynta
SS Life Member

Postby st.byron » Thu 09 Mar 2017 5:27pm

markp wrote:You'd think mick gatto would have more class than to associate with such people.

Gold. We need a like button.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Postby IanRush » Thu 09 Mar 2017 5:36pm

Mick Gatto confirms he spoke to Essendon during height of doping scandal
Michael Warner, Herald Sun
3 minutes ago
Subscriber only
Dons wanted Gatto’s help, dad claims
Bombers’ health scam cover-up claim
James Hird: ‘They’re a pack of f...ing lying pr...s’
UNDERWORLD enforcer Mick Gatto has sensationally confirmed he was approached by a senior Essendon figure at the height of the drugs saga to “find out what was going on with it all”.

The Herald Sun has obtained a video of Gatto being interviewed by The Footy Show star Sam Newman at a Lygon St restaurant this afternoon.

“With this one, I did get embroiled in it and I was approached,” Gatto said at Villa Romana.

Pressed by Channel 9’s Sam Newman if he was approached by an official of the Essendon Football Club to help fix the doping mess, Gatto said: “I was. I was. But it wouldn’t be very professional of me to divulge who.
USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
IanRush
Club Player

Postby markp » Thu 09 Mar 2017 5:58pm

Still not even nearly tempted to watch the footy show.
markp
Saintsational Legend

Postby White Winmar » Thu 09 Mar 2017 6:29pm

The OtherThommo wrote:
SemperFidelis wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:
SemperFidelis wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:
SemperFidelis wrote:In good news, sensible news, confirm the freaking bloody obvious news, Senate inquiry dead in the water before it gets any more (tainted) oxygen ...

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/supplement ... uqeyl.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And, there goes 1 chance (and only 1) to have the real story emerge, and have the truly culpable held to account.

We have diverged, Semp. Guess I just like continual disturbance, more than most.

Too much quiet just does me head in. Must be the global imperative - still part of the globe, aren't we? Changing a bit, the globe.

ToT, I think we both know that the likelihood of a Senate committee uncovering anything other than some unclaimed travel expenses is pretty low.

I'm all for disturbance, but I'd rather it have some fighting chance of actually achieving something other than headlines for underperforming pollies.

TMM, we have a way better chance of some action with the inevitable leaks from the disgruntled ...

Didn't take long, eh Semp?

A touch of the Nostradamus about us this week, ToT.

Now, where's Matrix with that popcorn, cause this is going to be a doozy ...

You wouldn't happen to own various scarves, candles and a good sized orb, would ya Semp?

:D :D :D
Winmar to LOCKETT!!!!!
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Postby Linton Lodger » Thu 09 Mar 2017 6:42pm

The OtherThommo wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:Essendon seem to be pointing towards the rejection of Wallis' Work Cover Claim (by an Insurance Company) as evidence that his claims are false. If that's their case then they still have some big questions to answer!

Insurance Companies reject W'Cover claims as a matter of routine, particularly psychological ones. The majority of such decisions are routinely overturned at the Conciliation stage.

Wallis has made a very serious allegation and one would hope that Vic Pol are scrambling officers to talk to Wallis, getting warrants to tap phones etc and basically commencing a big in depth investigfation. By that I mean, not just ring people up and ask them if the allegations are true. That would be a token investigation. If they're not then they are negligent in their duty.

I'm inclined to believe Wallis, given Senator Kimberly Kitching's (Essendon member) attempts a week or two ago, to deflect from tthe Essendon FC and lauch a Senate Enquiry into ASADA & the AFL. You should check out Kitching's dubious history, including her alliance with John Setka (friend of Mick Gatto) and all sorts of corrupt union/ALP spivs. Not to mention findings against her by a Royal Commission and Fair Work Australia.

If Essendon did seek Gatto's services, then any official involved should be jailed and the Essendon FC expelled from the AFL.

Cor Blimey, LL - is Kitching really an E'dope member?

She might just win a most dubious trifecta - E'dope member who plumps for a Senate eqnquiry, at the HSU and close to one Ms K Jackson for quite some time (seminal time, too), and married to Andrew Landeryou.

If you want a kicker, try Andrew Bolt.

I'm pretty sure she is and so is her husband, the notorious Andrew Landeryou (look that grub up if you haven't heard of him). Landeryou is also Kitching's political organ grinder.
Linton Lodger
Club Player

Postby poatina » Thu 09 Mar 2017 7:37pm

Just wanted to jump in to gloat that it is Dean Wallis who is stirring the s...against Essendon. Greatly ironic , because I will never forgive Sheedy for leaving Derek Kickett out of their Garand Final team , when he had played every game that season , in order to fit in Wallis who was nothing but a thug. Speedy wanted his thuggish qualities for the GF, just like his old team had Balme and others to punch their way to a flag. Kickett was my favourite player not playing for the Saints ( he would have fitted in beautifully) and for all Sheedy and Essendon's crap about fostering indigenous talent, he was the one to get the arse . Hypocritical turds. Karma bus has arrived I hope.
poatina
Club Player

Postby The OtherThommo » Thu 09 Mar 2017 7:51pm

markp wrote:Still not even nearly tempted to watch the footy show.

I did consider setting the recording machine, Mark. But, then I thought "Nooman/Gatto, I'll wait for reports", recalling Nooman is a devotee of the wizard who still advocates this voodoo - one Doc Robin Willcourt.

And, correct me, was it you who earlier referred to Dean Wallis's "vile"? Intentional, simple error, or subterranean psychological interference moment, I liked it.
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Postby The OtherThommo » Thu 09 Mar 2017 7:56pm

IanRush wrote:Mick Gatto confirms he spoke to Essendon during height of doping scandal
3 minutes ago
Subscriber only
Dons wanted Gatto’s help, dad claims
Bombers’ health scam cover-up claim
James Hird: ‘They’re a pack of f...ing lying pr...s’
UNDERWORLD enforcer Mick Gatto has sensationally confirmed he was approached by a senior Essendon figure at the height of the drugs saga to “find out what was going on with it all”.

The Herald Sun has obtained a video of Gatto being interviewed by The Footy Show star Sam Newman at a Lygon St restaurant this afternoon.

“With this one, I did get embroiled in it and I was approached,” Gatto said at Villa Romana.

Pressed by Channel 9’s Sam Newman if he was approached by an official of the Essendon Football Club to help fix the doping mess, Gatto said: “I was. I was. But it wouldn’t be very professional of me to divulge who.

Do we know yet which particular "pack of f...ing lying pr...s" Jimmy the Diminished might be referring to?

Tanya had anything to say?

What about the Dutch lass, has she contributed to the conversation?
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Postby The OtherThommo » Thu 09 Mar 2017 8:01pm

Linton Lodger wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:Essendon seem to be pointing towards the rejection of Wallis' Work Cover Claim (by an Insurance Company) as evidence that his claims are false. If that's their case then they still have some big questions to answer!

Insurance Companies reject W'Cover claims as a matter of routine, particularly psychological ones. The majority of such decisions are routinely overturned at the Conciliation stage.

Wallis has made a very serious allegation and one would hope that Vic Pol are scrambling officers to talk to Wallis, getting warrants to tap phones etc and basically commencing a big in depth investigfation. By that I mean, not just ring people up and ask them if the allegations are true. That would be a token investigation. If they're not then they are negligent in their duty.

I'm inclined to believe Wallis, given Senator Kimberly Kitching's (Essendon member) attempts a week or two ago, to deflect from tthe Essendon FC and lauch a Senate Enquiry into ASADA & the AFL. You should check out Kitching's dubious history, including her alliance with John Setka (friend of Mick Gatto) and all sorts of corrupt union/ALP spivs. Not to mention findings against her by a Royal Commission and Fair Work Australia.

If Essendon did seek Gatto's services, then any official involved should be jailed and the Essendon FC expelled from the AFL.

She might just win a most dubious trifecta - E'dope member who plumps for a Senate eqnquiry, at the HSU and close to one Ms K Jackson for quite some time (seminal time, too), and married to Andrew Landeryou.

I'm pretty sure she is and so is her husband, the notorious Andrew Landeryou (look that grub up if you haven't heard of him). Landeryou is also Kitching's political organ grinder.

Oh, I've heard of Andy, LL.

The follow on to the reference to The Bolter, as provided to the cohort earlier, looked a lot like this;

"The Bolter reference? https://kangaroocourtofaustralia.com/20 ... a-new-low/

“In 2013/2014 News Corp journalist Andrew Bolt was using his TV show pushing for Kimberley Kitching to be preselected for another Senate spot. It was widely rumoured that Kitching and Bolt had an affair when Landeryou fled overseas from Australian authorities in 2004/05. Bolt has never denied the affair and I wrote to him asking questions in 2014 but he never responded.

The affair is about the only thing that would explain why Bolt promotes a fraudster and thief like Kitching. Below is a video where Bolt admitted supporting Kitchings Senate bid in 2013.”

Very ballsy correspondent, the Kangaroo. He’s had more suits thrown at him than the floor of a Peter Jackson fitting room (best I could do at short notice). He’s currently engaged in a war of attrition with the Stokes/Ch7 crew, and he just lurvs Alan Jones.

I quite like his work, TBH."
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Postby Linton Lodger » Thu 09 Mar 2017 8:38pm

The OtherThommo wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:

The follow on to the reference to The Bolter, as provided to the cohort earlier, looked a lot like this;

“In 2013/2014 News Corp journalist Andrew Bolt was using his TV show pushing for Kimberley Kitching to be preselected for another Senate spot. It was widely rumoured that Kitching and Bolt had an affair when Landeryou fled overseas from Australian authorities in 2004/05. Bolt has never denied the affair and I wrote to him asking questions in 2014 but he never responded.

The affair is about the only thing that would explain why Bolt promotes a fraudster and thief like Kitching. Below is a video where Bolt admitted supporting Kitchings Senate bid in 2013.”

Very ballsy correspondent, the Kangaroo. He’s had more suits thrown at him than the floor of a Peter Jackson fitting room (best I could do at short notice). He’s currently engaged in a war of attrition with the Stokes/Ch7 crew, and he just lurvs Alan Jones.

I've met Shane (Dowling), an interesting fellow and courageous. I know for a fact that he is driving Kerry Stokes nuts and Stokes is determined to annilate him with litigation. Unfortunately for Stokes, Mr Dowling doesn't give a toss even in the face of contempt of court proceedings.

Be careful though, his heart is in the right place, he genuinely believes what he writes, unfortunately Shane's threshold for evidence is quite low. For example, he has pegged just about every Judge in the land as a paedophile. Nonetheless, he is occasionally on the money.

Kitching was never close to Jackson, they were in the same faction of the ALP until Jackson fell out with Bill Shorten. The Bolt-Kitching story is fact, Dowling actually got that story from Jackson. Bolt would lose all control of himself and his penis in Kitching's presence, his drunken boner out of control behaviour witnessed by a few.

You can take this to the Bank. Kitching's request for a Senate Enquiry and today's revelations are directly related.
Linton Lodger
Club Player

Postby Waltzing St Kilda » Thu 09 Mar 2017 9:01pm

The OtherThommo wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:

Someone willingly had an affair with Andrew Bolt???!!!
Waltzing St Kilda
Club Player

Postby markp » Thu 09 Mar 2017 9:04pm

The OtherThommo wrote:
markp wrote:Still not even nearly tempted to watch the footy show.

I did consider setting the recording machine, Mark. But, then I thought "Nooman/Gatto, I'll wait for reports", recalling Nooman is a devotee of the wizard who still advocates this voodoo - one Doc Robin Willcourt.

And, correct me, was it you who earlier referred to Dean Wallis's "vile"? Intentional, simple error, or subterranean psychological interference moment, I liked it.

Yes long day, I meant 'vial'... But 'vile' is mostly the more useful descriptive container here.

Speaking of, was thinking about the counter claim of blackmail against Wallis, and how easily that is avoided (and has been in this saga) by making the exact same demands (pay me or I squeal) through a lawyer and under the guise of a potential court case.
markp
Saintsational Legend

Postby IanRush » Thu 09 Mar 2017 11:02pm

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/afl/afl ... uuo4k.html

Ex-Bomber's 'late-night threats' part of blackmail probe

Former Essendon premiership player Dean Wallis allegedly made a series of late-night irate and threatening phone calls to senior people within the AFL and Essendon and is now one of the subjects of a blackmail investigation by police.

Wallis, a two-time premiership player, is understood to have called AFL chief executive Gillon McLachlan and former Essendon chief executive Ian Robson, making serious allegations and threats.
USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
IanRush
Club Player

Postby IanRush » Thu 09 Mar 2017 11:27pm

EFC Damage Control V2.000

Bombers boss secretly taped meeting in bid to prove blackmail

18 minutes ago

BOMBERS boss Xavier Campbell secretly taped a cafe meeting with the father of former team manager John Elliott in a bid to prove the club was being blackmailed.

The Herald Sun can reveal Mr Campbell met John Elliott Sr at the Edward Abbott cafe in Napier St, Strathmore, last December to discuss John Elliott Jr’s redundancy after seven years as a club employee.

Mr Elliott Sr allegedly told Mr Campbell he did not believe his son had been offered enough money in his exit package and threatened to “sling a bit of mud, which will stick” unless it were increased.

In a legal letter sent two days later to Mr Elliott Sr, Bombers lawyer Tony Hargreaves declared: “Having listened to the recording, it is my opinion that you have committed the offence of blackmail … You have, among other things, threatened Mr Campbell that unless the club increases the offer to your son, you will speak to journalists with a view to discrediting Mr Campbell and or the club.
IanRush
Club Player

Postby White Winmar » Fri 10 Mar 2017 1:15am

bigcarlosis wrote:Wow! This story still has legs, four legs, like a cat!

And nine lives, judging by the number of views! :D
Winmar to LOCKETT!!!!!
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Postby The OtherThommo » Fri 10 Mar 2017 8:36am

Linton Lodger wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:

I've met Shane (Dowling), an interesting fellow and courageous. I know for a fact that he is driving Kerry Stokes nuts and Stokes is determined to annilate him with litigation. Unfortunately for Stokes, Mr Dowling doesn't give a toss even in the face of contempt of court proceedings.

Be careful though, his heart is in the right place, he genuinely believes what he writes, unfortunately Shane's threshold for evidence is quite low. For example, he has pegged just about every Judge in the land as a paedophile. Nonetheless, he is occasionally on the money.

Kitching was never close to Jackson, they were in the same faction of the ALP until Jackson fell out with Bill Shorten. The Bolt-Kitching story is fact, Dowling actually got that story from Jackson. Bolt would lose all control of himself and his penis in Kitching's presence, his drunken boner out of control behaviour witnessed by a few.

You can take this to the Bank. Kitching's request for a Senate Enquiry and today's revelations are directly related.

Always careful, LL. See Mr Dowling's efforts as more interesting and peripheral asides, than useful to the core argument(s).
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Postby Linton Lodger » Fri 10 Mar 2017 11:48am

IanRush wrote:EFC Damage Control V2.000

Bombers boss secretly taped meeting in bid to prove blackmail

18 minutes ago

BOMBERS boss Xavier Campbell secretly taped a cafe meeting with the father of former team manager John Elliott in a bid to prove the club was being blackmailed.

The Herald Sun can reveal Mr Campbell met John Elliott Sr at the Edward Abbott cafe in Napier St, Strathmore, last December to discuss John Elliott Jr’s redundancy after seven years as a club employee.

Mr Elliott Sr allegedly told Mr Campbell he did not believe his son had been offered enough money in his exit package and threatened to “sling a bit of mud, which will stick” unless it were increased.

In a legal letter sent two days later to Mr Elliott Sr, Bombers lawyer Tony Hargreaves declared: “Having listened to the recording, it is my opinion that you have committed the offence of blackmail … You have, among other things, threatened Mr Campbell that unless the club increases the offer to your son, you will speak to journalists with a view to discrediting Mr Campbell and or the club.

That is NOT blackmail.

If Vic Pol have commenced an investigation based on the above, then they're part of the problem.

If that is deemed as blackmail, then just about every person who has negotiated the settlement of a dispute, is guilty of blackmail.
Linton Lodger
Club Player

PreviousNext

Return to Saintsational Fan Forum (open to all ages)