St Kilda's blueprint to financial success

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Re: St Kilda's blueprint to financial success

citywest wrote: we had just become debt free in December 20012 and since our decline we have a debt again but this time it's huge......
So how is that time machine of yours going? Apart from our debt more importantly have we won our second flag by then?

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
citywest

saintsRrising wrote:
citywest wrote: we had just become debt free in December 20012 and since our decline we have a debt again but this time it's huge......
So how is that time machine of yours going? Apart from our debt more importantly have we won our second flag by then?
Thanks for pointing out the typo. :roll:

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:
If we've still only won one premiership by then I think I'll probably give up. :P

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Jacks Back wrote:
citywest wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:
If we've still only won one premiership by then I think I'll probably give up. :P
Never, JB! Never give up. With gene scissor technology and telomerase therapy, we will be able to live forever! We will see a saints premiership. I just hope it comes before the end of time.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!