Nathan Burke on SEN - transcript

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Go Sretnias Go wrote:If I were Archie Fraser, CEO of the StKFC, I would no doubt read this forum on a next to daily basis.

As an active and capable CEO, in reading comments posted by the likes of sRr and others who consider themselves experts on everything StKilda, maybe the job should be given to these socalled experts and I go and do something more rewarding and less stressfull than being the Club CEO - or alternately they, the socalled self promoting experts be told to 'shut up' and only contribute info via the forum that is worthwhile.

It seems to me that, no matter what our appointed experts do for the Club, that some of you will always find fault, maybe because you have a very negative outlook on life or you are just plain dumb and stupid and like to see your name in print, for what ever reason.

Thank goodness we now have a loyal and capable team working for the Club to better it's future and standing within the AFL community.

Keep it up and Go Saints.
How have I been critical of Archie?

Can you please indicate this?

Indeed I remember that when many were rubbishing Archie when he got stuck into Kingston that I was actually posting support of his actions.

Can you please provide examples where I have posted that Archie is not an active and capable CEO.....the ones you said Archie could read of mine. If not can you please retract your comment? Thank you.
Last edited by saintsRrising on Thu 22 Nov 2007 4:03pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Why?
Because they promised they would.

This is why I gave them my proxy.
And what if they don't?

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Why?
Because they promised they would.

This is why I gave them my proxy.
And what if they don't?
Well I imagined that they would get voted out.

But that is way too early assess yet.

As posted I dont expect many runs on the board yet...

But say in 12 months time you would want to start seeing some substantially increased revenue and also spend along the lines of what was indicated...and well beyond what was already occurring.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Go Sretnias Go wrote:If I were Archie Fraser, CEO of the StKFC, I would no doubt read this forum on a next to daily basis.

As an active and capable CEO, in reading comments posted by the likes of sRr .
I would be interested for you to actually "quote" some of these posts that where you "claim" I have inferred or stated that Archie is not an active and capable CEO.

Most of my posts on Archie have actually ben pro-archie.....and not con as you have stated.

Amonsgt the gems posted about Archie by some in this string in the past are:

*** Archie is a cane toad.

Introduced to remove a problem, then turns out to be far worse than the problem he removed.

*** Archie Fraser is a farking disgrace and should get the sack. At least RB has some idea when it comes to business and negotiating.

Yet you single me out for attacking Archie with not one quote????????????

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Great post in another thread that is relevant here:
4theluvoftheclub wrote:StKilda was cavassed by stratcorp, the club's advisers on the relocation , but there was no interest by council in providing and developing a ground.... The Club can't just decide where it wants to go, and instruct the local council to provide a ground and millions of dollars , and pay for the maintenance , and develop other complementary local facilities for the players while they spend their day at the club - and their breaks between sessions( like the Frankston TAFE, Monash Uni, local hospital, Peninsula and long island golf clubs,new aquatic centre to be built within 800metres of the ground etc) ...it has to choose from those councils and locations that are available and which want the club there.

If the bayside council had said to statcorp - here is $3million, and freehold in Stkilda, and no maintenance costs , and $1 rent per annum etc, do you think we would go to frankston? No- we are there because it was the best option...

And some of the previous board was well known to be worried a challenge if they moved from Moorabbin, and others kept dreaming that somehow they could get a better deal at Kingston, despite 5 years of worsening talks.

the new board was prepared to weigh up the options promptly, have the guts to make a call, and implement. That is what we need...clear direction and sensible decision making.

So embrace the move, and the Club.

The major sponsor being talked about is NOT one of the old Board's contacts. I know from a director that it was directly put to to Westaway as part of the Footy First Campaign, and the prvious board had only a few potentials...so sure, getting a major sponsor would have happenned, but for what revenue, and at what servicing cost? The net revenue of the deal we are soon to be old about , is supposedly from my info, the best ever and way more than the old board had in play.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:Great post in another thread that is relevant here:
4theluvoftheclub wrote:
The net revenue of the deal we are soon to be old about , is supposedly from my info, the best ever and way more than the old board had in play.
Well that is certainly what I want to hear....and see achieved.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
Oh When the Saints wrote:Great post in another thread that is relevant here:
4theluvoftheclub wrote:
The net revenue of the deal we are soon to be old about , is supposedly from my info, the best ever and way more than the old board had in play.
Well that is certainly what I want to hear....and see achieved.
That sounds very promising, a positive result for the club and the fans....

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!