Asset on the Balance Sheet was the Key

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

casey scorp
Club Player

Asset on the Balance Sheet was the Key

The development is in two parts - the training comlex which is on Crown Land, and the admin facility which is to be on freehold land owned by the Council.

It is the latter which is the key.

It seems that the proposal is for the Council to give the freehold land to St Kilda, and for the admin facility to be built on it. This will improve the Club's balance sheet position substantially (by the value of land and building).

karnak
Club Player

Hopefully the increase in assets on balance sheet will allow us to borrow the money necessary to have an awesome social club venue in St Kilda our true spiratual home!!!!

If we get a social club in St Kilda then I for one will be singing the St Kilda Saints them song for about 24 hrs straight.

I'm gonna nip down and get some strepsils and prepare my singing voice.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carn the Sainters!

Sam Gilbert you are an EXCITEMENT MACHINE!
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

karnak wrote:Hopefully the increase in assets on balance sheet will allow us to borrow the money necessary to have an awesome social club venue in St Kilda our true spiratual home!!!!

If we get a social club in St Kilda then I for one will be singing the St Kilda Saints them song for about 24 hrs straight.

I'm gonna nip down and get some strepsils and prepare my singing voice.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carn the Sainters!

what a waste of money that would be. Sentamental yes but still a waste of money.