Cousins to Casey?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Cousins to Casey?

St Kilda football manager Matthew Drain said the Saints would be open to Casey Scorpions chasing Cousins.

"We haven't discussed it with our VFL affiliate at the moment. I wouldn't say it would be totally out of the question … but it would be a matter of how Ben's rehabilitating himself, which I would have thought would be the No. 1 priority," Drain said.

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/c ... tml?page=2

SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

if casey got cousins then would that increase the chances of us picking him up for 2009

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

He was (is) a great player, but for years we've been rooting out this sort of trash...why the hell would we ever want to bring it back in?? I hope we keep away from him.

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
riccardo
Saintsational Legend

Why don't we try to get Lindsey and Paris as official club spokespeople, too. Maybe Mr Mokbel could be our recruitment liason, get us all the best crims as they come out of jail. :roll:

Cousins is a boil on the arse of the AFL, avoid, avoid, avoid!

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

riccardo wrote:Why don't we try to get Lindsey and Paris as official club spokespeople, too. Maybe Mr Mokbel could be our recruitment liason, get us all the best crims as they come out of jail. :roll:

So you're saying you wouldn't take Kerr or Didak?

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
riccardo
Saintsational Legend

Armoooo wrote:
riccardo wrote:Why don't we try to get Lindsey and Paris as official club spokespeople, too. Maybe Mr Mokbel could be our recruitment liason, get us all the best crims as they come out of jail. :roll:

No and double no.

I know, I must be wierd, how can I live without wanting druggies and women bashers at our club, what am I thinking. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Huge NO to Cousins.

While of course I would still remain a member, I am dead set against getting this piece of trash anywhere near our club.

He would be a worse cancer than Spider, Bazza et al all rolled into one. Disappear Benny, just go away.

:evil:

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

riccardo wrote:
Armoooo wrote:

No and double no.

I know, I must be wierd, how can I live without wanting druggies and women bashers at our club, what am I thinking. :roll: :roll: :roll:
IMO even though I believe Kerr to have brought the game into disrepute more than any other player I believe what he brings to the team on the field more than makes up for it... It's not like St.Kilda players are perfect, lets just say that Milne and Monty really did rape that girl (I don't believe it for a second, just an example) but if they did they could still be on our list. Their would be atleast one player on our list that has done some pretty bad stuff but most players don't seem to bring other people around them down like Cousins does....

As for the woman basher remark which one of them did that? I don't think I heard about that, I've only heard that of Farmer and Holland....

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!