1300 rubbish

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintHomer
Club Player

1300 rubbish

Apologies if this has been spoken about. Haven't been on the site in a while.

Takes a bit to upset me, but one thing I hate is slackness. Im just trying to renew my Reserved seat, and being lazy, just thought I'd ring the "Members Hotline" with c'card in hand. It rings half a dozen times and then hangs up!

I have SO many issues with this. First and foremost, it is very unprofessional by the club. Another issue is especially at this time of year, every effort should be made by the club in getting memberships and especially new members to the club. If this number is being advertised, have the number manned or at the very least, have voicemail attached.

Absolute rubbish.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

I rang the Club last week to speak to Ben Hall. His number in the staff listing on the website is that 1300 number. It was answered promptly after pressing '1' for a membership enquiry, Ben was located and was happy to take my call. No delays whatsoever

Hopefully the glitch is the system overloaded with membership enquiries :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Davo027
Club Player

Sorry for this to happen st Homer, when u ring 1300 734 134 (9 to 5), press 1, if on hold for short time you should get a message re call on hold, then get the saints club song, should get through shortly after.

Yes been busy - with renewals going out last week only - have been taking many calls with approx 3500 members at the moment.

Apologies again.

For more info www.saints.com.au

The above views are those of the author and not necessarily those of the clubs or the AFL.
luckysaint
Club Player

Re: 1300 rubbish

SaintHomer wrote: Takes a bit to upset me, but one thing I hate is slackness. Im just trying to renew my Reserved seat, and being lazy, just thought I'd ring the "Members Hotline" with c'card in hand. It rings half a dozen times and then hangs up!
oh, the irony....

SaintHomer
Club Player

Davo027 wrote:Sorry for this to happen st Homer, when u ring 1300 734 134 (9 to 5), press 1, if on hold for short time you should get a message re call on hold, then get the saints club song, should get through shortly after.

Yes been busy - with renewals going out last week only - have been taking many calls with approx 3500 members at the moment.

Apologies again.
thanks davo027, think im just having a bad day. got through before and membership now renewed.

FYI, it wasn't giving any options when i first called, it would just hang up on me!. maybe a glitch, but like others, i hope it means plenty of members.

SaintHomer
Club Player

Re: 1300 rubbish

luckysaint wrote:
SaintHomer wrote: Takes a bit to upset me, but one thing I hate is slackness. Im just trying to renew my Reserved seat, and being lazy, just thought I'd ring the "Members Hotline" with c'card in hand. It rings half a dozen times and then hangs up!
oh, the irony....
haha, i like it. good spotting... haha

stinger
Saintsational Legend

they do waste money though....i renewed on the 1300 number.....then a few days later got the renewal package through the mail....won't say no to the pen and other stuff though.......same thing happened for the missus...could stick the stuff in one envelope you would think......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
snoopygirl
SS Life Member

I renewed weeks ago as I'm paying by the month, but never received the package that people are talking about. No pen or lanyard for me. :x

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:I renewed weeks ago as I'm paying by the month, but never received the package that people are talking about. No pen or lanyard for me. :x
I only got mine Monday..still time yet I reckon :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
noddy

We renewed on the internet lastr week and got the membership stuff Monday. We paid up front and they were VERY quick to take the money out of visa account.