Barassi the new Nostradamus

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

osama milne laden
Club Player

Barassi the new Nostradamus

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/ ... 42,00.html

>>>>"At the end of this century, there won't be four codes in this country doing well so we're in a fight, not to the death, but to the near death."

why does no one ever challenge this man's or aylett's 'facts', aylett being the man who in 1986 left the then vfl in such wonderful shape by selling the WA franchise to Indian Pacific (a public float that went about as well as our and North's share issues), the Bears to Skase (went same way as the original Eagles) and thought he sold the Swans to Edelsten only to realise years later Edelsten never in fact owned them

as for Barassi, what do you expect from someone who wanted his original club to merge, only to meekly change his mind when confronted by the baying mob

'What do we eat? -Mussles
How do we eat 'em? - Alive'
stinger
Saintsational Legend

he is actually a real flower-wit.....couldn't ever get his head around why i would want my saints to beat the swine in sin city...reckoned that to succeed the swans had to win all ..or as any home games as possible.....reckoned that i shouldn't begrudge them a win...for the good of the game...and for the good of the games expansion in shytney.....me...i would be happy for the original 12 clubs to be still playing in melbourne and geelong........i was also pissed with him stealing lockett..... a clear case of committing.one of the sins in the ten commandments...thou shalt not covet thy neighbours goods....barassi certainly coveted lockett......pr!ck....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Mark
Club Player

Great reply stinger.Good to see another one eyed Saint.I must admit
I miss the days of 6 games of footy in Mel on a Saturday arvo...and you could work out the ladder by late Saturday afternoon!

Regards Mark

mischa
Club Player

stinger wrote:he is actually a real flower-wit.....couldn't ever get his head around why i would want my saints to beat the swine in sin city...reckoned that to succeed the swans had to win all ..or as any home games as possible.....reckoned that i shouldn't begrudge them a win...for the good of the game...and for the good of the games expansion in shytney.....me...i would be happy for the original 12 clubs to be still playing in melbourne and geelong........i was also pissed with him stealing lockett..... a clear case of committing.one of the sins in the ten commandments...thou shalt not covet thy neighbours goods....barassi certainly coveted lockett......pr!ck....
Great post. Can't stand him-great friend of "Scumbag Walls" and "Hunt" :evil: :twisted: if that doesn't speak volumes for his "character" (or lack of) don't know what does!

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Mark wrote:Great reply stinger.Good to see another one eyed Saint.I must admit
I miss the days of 6 games of footy in Mel on a Saturday arvo...and you could work out the ladder by late Saturday afternoon!

Regards Mark
And trying to work who was A vs B on the scoreboard.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

barrassi is just shitting himself cause now sheedys out of the coaching caper he will take his spot as the cheif "remember the old days " squad

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/