what are the options- Ezra's story

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Solar
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:i think alan murray really had he head screwed on right he was a great ambassador for the indiginous comunity its a shame his football skills didnt match his life skills
see thats not completely fair, he was the scorpians full forward for a couple of seasons and was a fine servant in the VFL. had all the skills but was stuck in that in between size.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:i think alan murray really had he head screwed on right he was a great ambassador for the indiginous comunity its a shame his football skills didnt match his life skills
see thats not completely fair, he was the scorpians full forward for a couple of seasons and was a fine servant in the VFL. had all the skills but was stuck in that in between size.
not taking anything away from what he did its just off the feild hes like Roo is on the feild in the comunity

top bloke and top VFL player but not quiet AFL standard but heck so few ppl are !

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Solar
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Solar wrote:
not taking anything away from what he did its just off the feild hes like Roo is on the feild in the comunity

top bloke and top VFL player but not quiet AFL standard but heck so few ppl are !
ok thats cool, I just think people underestimate his skills. He was a top VFL player but never really got a true go at AFL level. Was punished by having to play out of position for so many years for the seconds. But agree, we have been so lucky to get some fantastic blokes in the past 5 years 5 years. Credit has to go them for developing themselves outside of football.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
. Credit has to go them for developing themselves outside of football.
Is this something that Ben has yet to do- yes he apparently did the clinics etc that all players committ to But has he developed any interst ouside football?

Ie Harvs- business, Max Building business, Thommo- stockbroking, etc many compelte law and medical degrees, .

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
B W and R all over
SS Hall of Fame

saintbrat wrote:
Solar wrote:
. Credit has to go them for developing themselves outside of football.
Is this something that Ben has yet to do- yes he apparently did the clinics etc that all players committ to But has he developed any interst ouside football?

Ie Harvs- business, Max Building business, Thommo- stockbroking, etc many compelte law and medical degrees, .
I remember reading somewhere that Cousins has a business/commerce degree.

25 minutes to make a name for yourself like you've never made before.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

benny is also a keen punter on the fillys i think he has shares a a horse or two (kinda fits in a bit with the gangster profile he wanted )

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
mischa
Club Player

Why does that f****** stupid bitch blame the AFL-maybe she should blame him and/or his parents or whatever..... :roll: :roll: :roll: As usual Ms. Wilson's 'house of cards' is built on a pile of sawdust..