New home for Judd

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Brian Collis
Club Player

New home for Judd

STAR Carlton recruit Chris Judd and girlfriend Rebecca Twigley have finally settled on a new home.

The former West Coast Eagles midfielder has bought a four-storey townhouse in Hinton Lane in Prahran.

It is believed he paid about $1.69 million.

Title documents show the townhouse was transferred to Judd's company Three Zebras yesterday.
Agent Robert German, of Beller, would not discuss the sale or price: "I can't make any comment at all," he said.

The internet listing for the townhouse reveals three layers of glass windows and balconies with a ground floor garage. Other features include a 12.5m-high glass water wall.

The four-bedroom, three-bathroom property was designed and built by Ethereal Design.

A hidden back street, Hinton Lane is a former industrial area undergoing transformation into a block of upmarket townhouses.

It is right in the middle of Prahran's trendy nightclub precinct of Greville St, Commercial Rd and Chapel St.

In early October Judd sold his house in the north Perth suburb of Joondanna for about $800,000.

Thoughts?

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

I decided to break with tradition today and have a slice of raisin bread toasted instead of the standard bowl of Nutrigrain with low fat milk.

I think I will lose some weight.

Thoughts?

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Re: New home for Judd

Brian Collis wrote: Thoughts?
Rebecca Twigley.
SENsaintsational wrote: Thoughts?
Yep, still Rebecca Twigley.

Brian Collis
Club Player

cowboy18 wrote:
Brian Collis wrote: Thoughts?
Rebecca Twigley.
SENsaintsational wrote: Thoughts?
Yep, still Rebecca Twigley.
You thinking about her boob job?

BelfastSaint
Club Player

Could this be the new home ....... http://in.domain.com.au/Public/Property ... 2006541609#

Saint Mik
Club Player

He has FINALY setelled in to the new home but the paper work was settled 18 months ago.

Thinks well ahead old Juddy :wink:

And to think that WC thought they were going to keep him :lol:

Just hope Roo doesnt buy some big pad up at the Gold Coast shortly and call it an investment and follow his footsteps, got family up there so i might have to move if he does :wink:

NAH!! he is good but not that good GO SAINTS

Wont happen anyway he is not a selfish prick that is only in it for the money, he is loyal unlike others in this comp like Judd.

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

You are big on Facts at the moment Mik (see Cousins thread), so where are your's about this so-called 18mths.

I like a conspiracy theory as much as anyone, but this was only just sold within the last 4-6 weeks according to real estate sites.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Selhurst Saint
Club Player

Brian Collis wrote:
Title documents show the townhouse was transferred to Judd's company Three Zebras yesterday.

Thoughts?
Great, he doesn't qualify for the "Principal Residence Exemption" for Land Tax or Capital Gains Tax.

"...If there has been one recurring theme through this whole shocking mess, it has been the misguided, inflated egos and their ill-judged determination to cling to long-standing old boy friendships. The bad advice that has guided the selfish and culpable James Hird has not only punctuated this saga but symbolised it..."
Saint Mik
Club Player

Had a story on his place in the Sunday H/Sun a while ago now and the story was linked with his house he was selling over in the west compared to the one which he was going to in Pahran which was reported to of been purchased 18 months ago and has been under renovation for the last twelve months from memory, had photos of his new kitchen compared to his old one ect.

It was in the realestate section.

Thats where i got the info from and thats no conspiracy, perhaps you could contact the H'Sun for the facts if you are really that concerned about what i post SS :roll:

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
BakesFan
SS Life Member

http://in.domain.com.au/Public/Property ... 2006541609#

I love the fact that the kitchen/living area is in Saints colours... It'll remind the mercenary prick of what he's missing out on.

GO SAINTS!!

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

BakesFan wrote:mercenary prick
Because he wanted to work in his home city?

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

around the corner from me

wonder if he will come play kick to kick in the park with the boys?

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Great location for a Carlton player......lots of dealers in the area and plenty of space in the garage in a well secluded street to store all those brown paper bags of cash.

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

is it just me or does that house have 4 showers in a row???

:shock: :shock:

Go saints in '09!
SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

i_luv_nick_riewoldt wrote:is it just me or does that house have 4 showers in a row???

im pretty sure there are two. With a mirror

B W and R all over
SS Hall of Fame

I feel like a bit of a stalker just reading this thread.

25 minutes to make a name for yourself like you've never made before.
GrumpyOne

B W and R all over wrote:I feel like a bit of a stalker just reading this thread.
I'll see if I can find you one.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Saint Mik wrote:Had a story on his place in the Sunday H/Sun a while ago now and the story was linked with his house he was selling over in the west compared to the one which he was going to in Pahran which was reported to of been purchased 18 months ago and has been under renovation for the last twelve months from memory, had photos of his new kitchen compared to his old one ect.

Thats where i got the info from and thats no conspiracy, perhaps you could contact the H'Sun for the facts if you are really that concerned about what i post SS :roll:
Hey for all I know, you could be right.

But in the Cousins thread, you took everyone to task about not waiting for the facts and then I see this next post from you about Judd.

Thought it was amusing in a glass houses sort of way.

Post what you like. Couldn't really give two fat rat's clackers to be perfectly honest.

yipper
SS Life Member

SENsaintsational wrote:
Saint Mik wrote:Had a story on his place in the Sunday H/Sun a while ago now and the story was linked with his house he was selling over in the west compared to the one which he was going to in Pahran which was reported to of been purchased 18 months ago and has been under renovation for the last twelve months from memory, had photos of his new kitchen compared to his old one ect.

Hey for all I know, you could be right.

But in the Cousins thread, you took everyone to task about not waiting for the facts and then I see this next post from you about Judd.

Thought it was amusing in a glass houses sort of way.

Post what you like. Couldn't really give two fat rat's clackers to be perfectly honest.
:lol: :shock:

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
osama milne laden
Club Player

wonder if Juddy asked for the neighbours to make a presentation to his satisfaction before he moved in

'What do we eat? -Mussles
How do we eat 'em? - Alive'
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

I believe it came down to four suburbs that he wanted to move to. Prahran, Toorak, South Yarra and Armadale.

His criteria was set and once he'd decided on Prahran, it was up to his real estate manager to get the deal done.

The other suburbs all presented well, but in the end it was a gut feel that Prahran was right for him.

osama milne laden
Club Player

he's got it sound proofed so his mum's singing can flourish

'What do we eat? -Mussles
How do we eat 'em? - Alive'
my les foote
Club Player

i_luv_nick_riewoldt wrote:is it just me or does that house have 4 showers in a row???

Four showers wouldn't be enough to feel clean after taking the money from Carlton

Win it for HIM!
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

personally I think he jumped too early :wink:
this place has just had it's price reduced and it's only an hour to MC labour park and plenty of space for visitors from the west.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Duggie
Club Player

Maybe he's planning on a dozen kids. :lol:

A Saint Forever!