Unban me

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

At least I have the sence to know my place Saintmik if you think you know better than professionals bag them all you like its funny.

Enjoy the bait Mik? :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
Riewoldting wrote: everything is in good fun.
Provided you're not on the receiving end.
Of course.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Riewoldting
SS Life Member

GrumpyOne wrote:
That's how you develop a thick skin, Grumps.

"To be or not to be" - William Shakespeare
"To be is to do" - Immanuel Kant
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldting wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:So if I have this correct, this is a 14yo kid who is a Saints supporter who for some technical reason, has been incorrectly banned from here?

And you other supposed adults are basically acting like the school bullies and ganging up on him, belittling him?

Have I got that straight?

You should be ashamed. Nothing worse than schoolyard bullies. It's hard enough being a teenager, let alone dealing with this crap.

And Saints Premiers 2006 - those in glass houses should not throw stones. I could offer a critique of your posts and opinions too.
As far as I can see, SP2006 is the only one who had a go.

Get off your high horse.
and i stand by my comment earlier

i do not understand why he cannot learn how to learn english and at least attempt to spell correctly...

it would be okay if he was to post again if and only if he understood that text language is not really a form of widely accepted script on a forum that has plenty of elder users...

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:So if I have this correct, this is a 14yo kid who is a Saints supporter who for some technical reason, has been incorrectly banned from here?

And you other supposed adults are basically acting like the school bullies and ganging up on him, belittling him?

You should be ashamed. Nothing worse than schoolyard bullies. It's hard enough being a teenager, let alone dealing with this crap.

And Saints Premiers 2006 - those in glass houses should not throw stones. I could offer a critique of your posts and opinions too.
well go for it...be my guest

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Saint Mik
Club Player

Back at ya CURLY :lol:

P.S. Calm the F*** down everyone HOMEY is upset

Now everyone together BRING BACK HOMEY, BRING BACK HOMEY
Last edited by Saint Mik on Wed 31 Oct 2007 1:25pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
Riewoldting
SS Life Member

Saints Premiers 2006 wrote:and i stand by my comment earlier

i do not understand why he cannot learn how to learn english and at least attempt to spell correctly...

it would be okay if he was to post again if and only if he understood that text language is not really a form of widely accepted script on a forum that has plenty of elder users...
In that case I take it you would advocate banning stinger and StTravofWA?

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
Of course.
too..........many..............jokes. :lol: :lol:

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Saint Mik wrote:Now everyone together BRING BACK HOMEY, BRING BACK HOMEY
too late. he's disappeared, probably never to return :cry:
Last edited by bigcarl on Wed 31 Oct 2007 1:27pm, edited 1 time in total.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2006 wrote:

well go for it...be my guest
I'll start with capital letters and punctuation for a start!!

You're having a go at his English skills aren't you?

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
killa_gram
Club Player

Just let the poor kid back in for god's sake. If you the mods, have a problem with his English, then send him a message and tell him, he's back conditional to him using proper English.

Innocent until proven guilty!

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldting wrote:

As far as I can see, SP2006 is the only one who had a go.

Get off your high horse.
and i stand by my comment earlier

Really who cares about the spelling or punctuation if hes got something to say let him say it. Are all of these post graded and a mark given? Hes 14 having a go and from what id say hes got a bit of ticker already cos he keeps bouncing back.

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

killa_gram wrote:Just let the poor kid back in for god's sake. If you the mods, have a problem with his English, then send him a message and tell him, he's back conditional to him using proper English.
Maybe they did and he refused, hence the banning.

In my SS experience, people don't get banned out of the blue, there must be a reason homework isn't allowed on anymore.

Saint Mik
Club Player

Oh well dont say i didnt try for ya kid. :wink:

SS geez take a chill pill will ya mabey you and CURLY can catch up and cry on each others shoulders :shock:

Nothing he hasnt copped in the past and he wants to come back for more he loves it and misses it if you didnt notice inbetween your own rants :roll:

SS its you I am worreid about now way to deep my freind.

Chin up he'll be right :wink:

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

homey isn't even around that often, the only problem is when he/she is they seems to post 80 times a day, use one line responses which are barely readable because it is spoken in another language.

Our education system has failed poor homey, i know at 14 i had no dramas spelling, reading or writing convincingly.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
fingers
Saintsational Legend

Let's welcome him back. A couple of rules.

1.WRITE IN ENGLISH!
2. That's all.

Riewoldting
SS Life Member

It's all a cunning ruse ... homework is RL trawling the boards

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Chill pill Saintmik your joking? Your the one who runs around with the prophets of doom when ever a blokes out of contract or Lyon drops someone please remove your head from your a#$e! :lol: :lol:

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldting wrote:It's all a cunning ruse ... homework is RL trawling the boards
or teflon trying to get back on :wink:

killa_gram
Club Player

fonz_#15 wrote:homey isn't even around that often, the only problem is when he/she is they seems to post 80 times a day, use one line responses which are barely readable because it is spoken in another language.

Our education system has failed poor homey, i know at 14 i had no dramas spelling, reading or writing convincingly.
Ever thought that Homo, might not have had the opportunities that other 14 year olds have had?

Ever thought that homo might have just a few more problems than the average 14 year old and may not be quite as advanced? (hint, hint)

Yes he's a pain in the a$$. But he's a made keen Saints fan and I don't think we should just be banning people at will unless we know the full story about a poster and their background (as some of us do in this case).

Innocent until proven guilty!

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

fonz_#15 wrote:homey isn't even around that often, the only problem is when he/she is they seems to post 80 times a day, use one line responses which are barely readable because it is spoken in another language.

Dont read it then simple.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:

Dont read it then simple.
concur I take no offence at homeworks posts.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

" i do not understand why he cannot learn how to learn english and at least attempt to spell correctly...

mate some people have literacy issues that are the result of personal circumstances or learning difficulties that are no fault of their own. It's discriminatory to suggest that a certain standard of internet literacy is a pre-requisite for being able to express yourself as a passionate Saints fan.
Homework's heart's in the right place and who gives a toss if his personal style of communication doesn't conform with what you think is "an acceptable standard".
If this is the reason for him being banned then I'm with SENss, whoever banned him needs to have a serious re-think.
Let him back in for God's sake.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Saint Mik wrote:Oh well dont say i didnt try for ya kid. :wink:

SS geez take a chill pill will ya mabey you and CURLY can catch up and cry on each others shoulders :shock:

Nothing he hasnt copped in the past and he wants to come back for more he loves it and misses it if you didnt notice inbetween your own rants :roll:

SS its you I am worreid about now way to deep my freind.

Chin up he'll be right :wink:
i before e, except after c. Chin up fella. English is hard when it's not your first language.

Saint Mik
Club Player

Prophets of doom :lol:

I'm sure it wont be the first one to land on your shoulder in tears you'll be right you two chin up :wink:

RL doesnt drop any players because there all that good in your opinion :?

Sorry SS could you please spell check all my posts for me, thanks i want that gold star and smiley face by the end of the week :roll: