Another one bites the dust

Dank25

And another one goes, and another one goes, another one bites the dust! :lol: any advance on Ken Sheldon?. Do I hear an Archie Fraser anywhere? YES you! The transport magnate at the back..is that a bid? ALL DONE?
Going , going GAWN! this CEO position has heaps of potential for renovators! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crikey! There'll be no-one left soon!

Tassie Saint
Location: In the wilds of Tassie - Where boys become men, and cousins become wives

Dare I say it, source? Maybe I've missed something, but I got the impression AF was reasonably safe with the new board on board as such?

Caaaaaarn you Sainters!!
saintsrus

Rumours of Frawley may be right :wink:

Before Im 85
The Peanut

Tassie Saint wrote:Dare I say it, source? Maybe I've missed something, but I got the impression AF was reasonably safe with the new board on board as such?
Naaa ... Dank25 is only having a lend ... My mail says that there would have been a massive clearance auction of senior staffers if the Westaway ticket didn't get up.

The Peanut wrote:
Tassie Saint wrote:Dare I say it, source? Maybe I've missed something, but I got the impression AF was reasonably safe with the new board on board as such?
Naaa ... Dank25 is only having a lend ... My mail says that there would have been a massive clearance auction of senior staffers if the Westaway ticket didn't get up.
happy campers now...but if archie went, some of the others might just return.....

The Peanut

The Peanut wrote:
happy campers now...but if archie went, some of the others might just return.....

eppo67

Not surprised at all. A mate a mine is an avid Saints man and quite high up in bussiness.

He spend some time last night explaining how badly Archie handled the Kingston Council saga. He said in private enterprise he would have got the ass straight after that debarcle.

The Peanut

eppo67 wrote:Not surprised at all. A mate a mine is an avid Saints man and quite high up in bussiness.

He spend some time last night explaining how badly Archie handled the Kingston Council saga. He said in private enterprise he would have got the ass straight after that debarcle.
Don't get me started ... but however Archie handled the Kingston negotiations couldn't have been as bad as the what RB did to them.

eppo67

I dont know the ins and outs I'm just saying what he told me last night.

I dont even know if this rumor is true. He was just very critical of Archie's handling of the matter. Maybe it was RB fault I dont know.

It is just very interesting timing considering what he told me last night.

Dank25

I am not a saint kilda person, but follow them as a "second team" I also have had friendships with people at the saints club. Without wanting to compromise anyone still there, I am sure that since Fraser got the top job the morale and atmosphere at the club deteriorated quickly. The reason I put him up as "next to go" is because of his glowing endorsement of Ken Sheldon little more than a year ago, the results of which we've seen (apart from trade week when he was on the coattails of Ross Lyon) in the last year.
I'm not having a lend of anyone, just posting an opinion

riccardo

Re: Another one bites the dust

Dank25 wrote:I am not a saint kilda person, but follow them as a "second team"
So your groundless lampooning of the club in the OP is what, a sign of affection?

BTW you spelt the club name wrong, too.

I think Archie will be let go when his contract expires

I think that Archie will have next year - his second - as his make or break year.

Westaway implied when we met with him that he though highly of Fraser and thought he was regarded harshly by the club and wasnt given much of a chance. Said hed only been given one season and we didnt know what he could do yet.

Would think thats a sign of confidence for another year at least.

frank_n_beans

I think that Archie will have next year - his second - as his make or break year.

Westaway implied when we met with him that he though highly of Fraser and thought he was regarded harshly by the club and wasnt given much of a chance. Said hed only been given one season and we didnt know what he could do yet.
Greg also implied this when we asked him about Archie at the meeting in Brisbane.