AS a newbie I expect to be treated like a leper, atigerleper

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

tigerman
Club Player

AS a newbie I expect to be treated like a leper, atigerleper

AS a newbie I expect to be treated like a leper, a tiger leper at that but can you comment on the following.

Absolutely brilliant trading by the saints. Brilliant. I would have liked King at pick 89 or so. Just a question on Bomba Sheldon why was he sacked? or not re-signed in the post he was just in? I have spoken to Bomba a few times this season, and leading up to the draft and it suprised me how much a blue bagger he still was. He seemed a little simple and clueless on a number of variations in footy. Is this being harsh? Did The Baker tribunal hurt him? was he trying to get him over to Carlton? Being around Telsta dome last friday he stormed out of Telstra in a huff... supposedly knew his fate?

Oh well... As they say there is more to life than football.

On a side-note I met John Beveridge at the Carnival. I thought he was a ripping bloke. Was talking to me even when the games were on. Legend in my eyes.

Good luck in 08. I always have liked the sainters. Good luck.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Don't worry Saintsational are usually very good to other clubs supporters, unless you try to start trouble you'll be fine...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
S.A Saint
Club Player

thanks for that post. Least some opposition supports know what they are talking about not like others (insidesource bloody clueless).

Im not sure why Sheldon got sacked my because new board wanted to get rid of the dead wood and didnt like the way he handled baker incidence.