LANCE ANYONE???

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Russman
Club Player

No Way,
His only purpose at StKilda would be number one whipping boy.
It's a pity Carlton got rid of him , because I loved bagging him at StKilda-Carlton matches.

Do , or Do not , There is no try.
Riewoldts_Tears
Club Player

I think most clubs are staying clear, and fair enough, his knees are shot and his field kicking is awful now...

Could be handy if back to full fitness, but it just wont happen.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
mad saint guy wrote:I think it might happen. He did win Carlton's B&F last year and he played some decent footy this year as well. I don't want him at St Kilda, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it happens.
Sure you arent willing it to happen so that you can have something else to grizzle about once trade week dies down?? :roll:

Wont happen in a million billion years
Just watch out MSG will post a two thousand word analysis to try and convince us Fatnall should come to Moorabbin. :roll:

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:Just watch out MSG will post a two thousand word analysis to try and convince us Fatnall should come to Moorabbin. :roll:
I don't want him at St Kilda and I would hope that the coaches don't either. But, since our full forward just retired and Lyon loves ready made players it wouldn't surprise me if he was strongy looked at.

Lennon
Club Player

N-ooooooo.

Behind Play
Club Player

Why do we need him?

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 11:11am, edited 1 time in total.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

i would rather poke my eye out with a sharp stick....would be far less painful than watching that fat turd in a saints jumper......he and his wife along with his family give trailer trash a bad name...... :evil: :evil:

this comes from big footy via talking crap.....

"Straight from Brendan Fevola's mouth

Hi all, I attended the Cranbourne Cup yesterday (Sunday), and had a great day, even though I lost a wad of cash.

In the line for at the ATM, my friend notices Brendan Fevola about eight-deep in the line for the cash machine. Dave calls out to Brendan "Hey Fev, come up here" (In reference to jumping the queue for the ATM upto next in line).
He obliges and says thanks. He asks our twos names and we tell him and he asks which footy teams we follow. I said North, Dave said Essendon.
Fevola replied with this: "Come follow Carlton boys, we've got rid of that fat red-head and now got Juddy"
Gobsmacked, Dave says to Brendan, "You mean Lance Whitnall?", Brendan Replies with "Yes".
I asked him, "Why didn't you like big Lance".
Brendan said, "No, nobody at the football club liked him, he was a loser."

We were in stitches, and then shook his left hand (right hand was in plaster) and said nice to meet you, and he said thanks for helping me jump the queue.

That was No bulls***, no word of a lie. Exact wording from Brendon Fevola at about 12.30pm yesterday. Yes, he was drunk, but he still stated that nobody liked Lance Whitnall."

might be true...might not be...if it is true, it shows what a real tosser sideshow fev really is.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

No Thanks.