So Much For The Implosion...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
stinger wrote:

you really are a nasty little man aren't you
eewww sisest

stinger wrote:......you come on here talking crap...and then fly into a rage when someone picks you up for your nit picking little ways....
lol - fly into a rage. You attack me with your intolerant abuse and accuse me of rage. Every post you do is filled with filthy language (real or inferred) disparaging remarks, abuses, or derisive comments, followed by about ten rolleyes emoticons... - really it is very disturbing how angry and bitter you must be to be alway so abusive :?
stinger wrote:i am neither hate filled or a bully
Yes you are. You browbeat and bully and abuse and insult and rolleyes in every post you do. You are condesending, and patronising, and agressive and intolerant and dismissive and have no idea of internet ettiquette and courtesy.
stinger wrote:...but i will tell you that i have been on here long enough to recognise that you are one...a bully of the highest order....
You are too blinded by angst and bitternes and anger to recognise anything. You are the forum bully. You bully anyone who has an alternate view to yours, You insult and abuse and the mods let you get away with it.

In my opinion you are disgraceful in your behaviour, and I am not the only poster on here that thinks so.
stinger wrote:foul mouthed..???...not really...just a member of the real world.....
Yes foul mouthed. Real world pfft. One of testosterone fuelled agressiveness and bravado. Flowering this and FFS than. You could not post an alternat opinion with using foul and unseemly language.
stinger wrote:calling me names like cabbage doesn't affect me for one second
cabbage is mild and has been a forum staple since the forum has been around. It is SS form of calling somebody a tool. It is derisive but I have nothing but derision for somebody obviously incapable of carrying on a debate without being an aggressive bully.
stinger wrote:....and like you , i reserve the right to post what i want and to whom i like..if you don't like it tough titties......... :evil: :evil:
I see the taurettes syndrome is still playing up. Couldn;t care less what you post, usually dont respond to your infantile bullying uninformed posts as they dont interest me.

However I will reserve the right to defend myself from any attack or bullying by the likes of you or anybody else who directly attacks me.

Oh and nice to see you use the evil emoticon instead of rolleyes for a change.

Wha happened, click on the wrong emoticon did you?

I am sure this wot stop you as your ego is too fragile to allow me to have he last word, however, dont bother to respond as this debate is over. I wont waste any more time on as worthless as arguing with somebody as obviously incapable of controlling their outbursts and anger as you.

Goodbye. oh - :roll: :roll:

"
[/quote]

i won't bother reading that crap.... ...you are in denial you horrible little man.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I knew it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

ROTFLMAO.

What an absolute p!sser :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Leo.J
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
Leo.J wrote:Regarding the board issue.

Alot of water needs to go under the bridge before we see if GW is upto keeping his word, and no matter who you supported in this challenge, nearly everyone would have to be satisfied at the smoothness of the transition.

To quote a Richmond friend of mine, the result of the board change was "un-St.Kilda like". And to me it backs up the claim that our culture has changed, as many still think it hasn't.

And than we go and back it up at the trade table to boot.

IMO the signs are good, I'm not saying GW is the messiah, I'm saying that we appear to be traveling pretty well for a club who was ready to self destruct just last month.

i agree with you....but the guy hijacked this thread with a post that was meant to be offensive...even down to the unfortunate chap's signature.......he obviously has problems adjusting to change,.......or maybe...he just has problems...... :roll: :roll:
He did fire up, and I even attempted to word it so that we could have a positive 'love in' kind of thread, but at the end of the day thats what he does, I come to expect it.

JB does make sense at times also, in this case I think he thought I was having a crack a him personally as we had discussions about a similar topic leading upto the board change and maybe thats why he fired.

Riewoldting
SS Life Member

Gee stinger did you really need to quote an entire post just to say you won't bother reading it? :shock:

Isn't it interesting that when the board and the club are stable, the petty bickering and flame wars start up again on the forum?

I love this club :)

"To be or not to be" - William Shakespeare
"To be is to do" - Immanuel Kant
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:JB does make sense at times also, in this case I think he thought I was having a crack a him personally as we had discussions about a similar topic leading upto the board change and maybe thats why he fired.
yeah sorry Leo.J no offence.

What I do find hilarious is some rather obnoxious aggressive posters here think I wanted Butterss to stay.

lol - can only ever think in black and white. Never anything complex.

Oh BTW a good day today :D :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I knew it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

ROTFLMAO.

What an absolute p!sser :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's mad as well as in denial.... :roll: :roll:

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldting wrote:Gee stinger did you really need to quote an entire post just to say you won't bother reading it? :shock:

Isn't it interesting that when the board and the club are stable, the petty bickering and flame wars start up again on the forum?

lacks dexterity in the fingers nowadays for the qutoing type stuff...

“Yeah….nah””
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldting wrote:

Really as I said, the bloke can flower and FFS and tough titties and rolleyes until he is blue in the face (and it wont be long with his blood always boiling), however I demand the right to defend myself when directly attacked by the childish bully and his aggressive hatefilled posts.

Usually igore his garbage as it is always worthless, but will not ignore being attacked. I stand up to bullies and thats all his post was.

Lance or James??

Leo.J
SS Life Member

I'm going to bed, maybe you guys should take a breather too.

Its been a long day, and the club did well... its all good.

Saints looking great in 08.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldting wrote:Gee stinger did you really need to quote an entire post just to say you won't bother reading it? :shock:

i couldn't be bothered reading his crap...so i wasn't going to see what to include and what to delete..,.i should just ignore him as he obviously has mental issues.....

leo j..and bernard shakey have the poor soul worked out....more to be pitied than amused though......

a sad sad man.....

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:

lacks dexterity in the fingers nowadays for the qutoing type stuff...
look out teffers he will report you for abuse (like the aggressive bully never abuses anybody.

Now calling me mad. Isn't that more abuse.

Oh and rolleyes.

Dear me, what a sad sad case.

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:..,.i should just ignore him as he obviously has mental issues.....
oh dear more abue and insults.

You really are quite the bully aren't you?

Cant help yourself with all this abuse.

Very Sad individual.

Dont forget to rolleyes in your next post otherwise we will all be sooo dissapointed.

Lance or James??

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote: Nothing but a cyber bully with no guts whatsoever.
This cannot remain unchallenged.

Even though it's greatly diminished c.f. the halcyon days of '91, he still has a gut.

He may choose to camouflage it it with a shiny golden fleece bearing the #25 but it remains a gut.

Gut moves in mysterious ways.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Usually igore his garbage as it is always worthless, but will not ignore being attacked. I stand up to bullies and thats all his post was.

actually it was me standing up to the bully....you...as correctly identified by others......what do you call this sort of unproved sh!t.....then you have the hide to call me out.....you really so have problems....
"So the trading was all the boards doing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Fair Dinkum you Westaway acolytes will throw up any old s.hite.

Oh we missed out on Judd - it must be Butterss fault Rolling Eyes

You people are fkn deluded.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Ahh yeah..the implosion has just wandered onto this thread

stinger v Joffaboy..5 rounds..gloves off

I score it a draw....and hereby lock the thread before Queensberry Rules are totally forgotten 8-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor