So Much For The Implosion...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Leo.J
SS Life Member

So Much For The Implosion...

A week is a long time in footy.

But a month is an eternity.

We were (according to some) ready to self destruct a month or so ago, now after a smooth board change and a successful trade week we are looking pretty good moving into 08.

Add a a couple of new draftees, and the excitement will continue to build, with excitement comes memberships which will be very handy.

Saints looking great in 08.

BTW who knows what the PSD has in store for us.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: So Much For The Implosion...

Leo.J wrote:
Saints looking great in 08.

that would be a better motto than believe or bum.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

So the trading was all the boards doing :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fair Dinkum you Westaway acolytes will throw up any old s.hite.

Oh we missed out on Judd - it must be Butterss fault :roll:

You people are fkn deluded.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:So the trading was all the boards doing :roll: :roll: :roll:

who the f*** are you talking to...or more correctly...talking down to......you really have problems don't you.......think you are the only one right all the time....ffs......

i haven't seen any posts crediting the board with any of the trading coups

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

i dont think thats what hes saying joff just how the board is settled no EGM the list looks good and we are all smiling like pigs in s***

its good to have things stable (neither a pro for westaway or a swipe at RB
)

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

who the f*** are you talking to...or more correctly...talking down to......you really have problems don't you.......think you are the only one right all the time....ffs......

I'll talk whoever I like you foul mouth aggressive old man :roll:

Go have a Bex and a lie down before you have a stroke.

Do you have to stalk every post I. I have told you in the past I dont think of you when i post dont give yourself so much credit.

You are the one with problems with aggression and an internet version of taurettes syndrome.

Its a forum and i will express my opinion, and I wont have hatefilled old bullies like you stopping me.

No nick off you cabbage. :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:i dont think thats what hes saying joff just how the board is settled no EGM the list looks good and we are all smiling like pigs in s***

its good to have things stable (neither a pro for westaway or a swipe at RB
)
Read between the lines Trav. These Westaway acolytes are like lovesick children and will credit him and the board with everything ATM.

The trading was done by the football dept nobody else. The board had SFA to do with it.

BTW I think it is terrific that Butterss fell on his sword and allowed a smooth transition to Westaway and the new board, deprived the likes of Phatpryck Smyth oxygen about us being a rabble.

Lance or James??

Leo.J
SS Life Member

JB I'm not for one minute saying that todays trade had anything to do with the new board.

Just take it easy and read the original post, All I was trying to say was that things were looking pretty grim a month ago, and now they are looking pretty rosy, all in the space of month.

And the "some people" I was refering to was the media and opposition supporters who were salivating at the prospect of us imploding

stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
stinger wrote:

THE AFL has decided against playing a match on Good Friday next year and will instead start the 2008 season on the Thursday before Easter.
League chief executive Andrew Demetriou said the AFL Commission decided at a meeting in Melbourne today not to proceed with a Good Friday match.

The idea had been vehemently opposed by church groups, who had been lobbying for the traditional holy day to remain football-free.

"The games we have scheduled on the Thursday night leading into the Easter break in recent years have developed both strong crowds and television audiences, and we will continue that format in 2008," Demetriou said.

Round one will start on Thursday, March 20 - a week earlier - with the grand final scheduled for September 27.

I'll talk whoever I like you foul mouth aggressive old man :roll:

Go have a Bex and a lie down before you have a stroke.

Do you have to stalk every post I. I have told you in the past I dont think of you when i post dont give yourself so much credit.

You are the one with problems with aggression and an internet version of taurettes syndrome.

Its a forum and i will express my opinion, and I wont have hatefilled old bullies like you stopping me.

No nick off you cabbage. :roll:

you really are a nasty little man aren't you.......one with an ageist complex too....you come on here talking crap...and then fly into a rage when someone picks you up for your nit picking little ways....

i am neither hate filled or a bully...but i will tell you that i have been on here long enough to recognise that you are one...a bully of the highest order....

foul mouthed..???...not really...just a member of the real world.....

calling me names like cabbage doesn't affect me for one second....and like you , i reserve the right to post what i want and to whom i like..if you don't like it tough titties......... :evil: :evil:

"

Leo.J
SS Life Member

BTW way JB have you heard me support GW at all, apart from stating that I'd vote for his ticket, and that is all, yet now I'm a Westaway groupie.

Fair go thanks...

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:BTW way JB have you heard me support GW at all, yet now I'm a Westaway groupie.

Fair go thanks...
the guy's not worth worrying about...no one on here was even contemplating the crap this ageist stand over merchant was crediting posters with...the guy is a loose cannon......with a problem now that his slimy hero butterss committed hari kari....

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

joff in the end i think we are all glad that RB stood down some cause it couldnt come soon enuff and some cause it showed he knew what was best for the club
i think the trades and the board room are seperate issues but the fact they are both settled now is a thing to be joyious about

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

Leo.J
SS Life Member

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:...i think the trades and the board room are seperate issues but the fact they are both settled now is a thing to be joyious about
This was what I was getting at.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:joff in the end i think we are all glad that RB stood down some cause it couldnt come soon enuff and some cause it showed he knew what was best for the club
i think the trades and the board room are seperate issues but the fact they are both settled now is a thing to be joyious about
Yup - it has been a very good day.

As I said happy that the coup ended up bloodless.

Very happy with our trading.

Most unhappy I have to share the world with aggressive old cabbages with taurettes syndrome who attempts to bully with idiot terms like "flowering" and FFS and rolleyes emoticons every time their incredibly shallow and fragile ego is pricked.

Unfortunately we have to share the internet with this types who attempts to bully and threaten.

Oh well typical of someone who has lost the argument when the first thing they do is abuse and swear and rolleyes everywhere.

Lance or James??

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Why is a joffaboy allowed to post on this site?

He would have been banned long ago on any other site.

Nothing but a cyber bully with no guts whatsoever.

It is a disgrace that he uses the pseudonym joffaboy, as the real Joffa Boy was a gentleman and a scholar.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:...i think the trades and the board room are seperate issues but the fact they are both settled now is a thing to be joyious about
This was what I was getting at.

well we know that...or i should say...those of us that are reasonable...and reasonably intelligent...know that......

but then some say that i am a foul mouthed cabbage...so what would i know.....

then again what would you call someone who posted the following comment...."You people are fkn deluded."....when no-one said anything that could possibly lead someone to that conclusion.........

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:Why is a joffaboy allowed to post on this site?

He would have been banned long ago on any other site.

Nothing but a cyber bully with no guts whatsoever.

It is a disgrace that he uses the pseudonym joffaboy, as the real Joffa Boy was a gentleman and a scholar.
well...he should have been banned....

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

bah ban so and so ban this person ban that
come on we are all sainters
we all have differant veiws and we like to get our point across theres no need to ban anyone if you dont agree with what some one post hit the reply button as say what you think nothing personal just a diferant point of veiw

stinger
Saintsational Legend

this was our hero's opening post. in this thread..

offaboy
Saintsational Legend

PostPosted: Fri 12 Oct 10:21 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
So the trading was all the boards doing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Oh we missed out on Judd - it must be Butterss fault Rolling Eyes

You people are fkn deluded.'

...........so pple can make up their own minds as to just who is f****** deluded.....
_________________.."

Leo.J
SS Life Member

Regarding the board issue.

Alot of water needs to go under the bridge before we see if GW is upto keeping his word, and no matter who you supported in this challenge, nearly everyone would have to be satisfied at the smoothness of the transition.

To quote a Richmond friend of mine, the result of the board change was "un-St.Kilda like". And to me it backs up the claim that our culture has changed, as many still think it hasn't.

And than we go and back it up at the trade table to boot.

IMO the signs are good, I'm not saying GW is the messiah, I'm saying that we appear to be traveling pretty well for a club who was apparently ready to self destruct just last month.
Last edited by Leo.J on Sat 13 Oct 2007 12:05am, edited 1 time in total.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

I have no problem with different points of view and heated debate about those views.

My only problem is with bullies who personally abuse all and sundry that do not agree with them.

joffaboy is a disgrace.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:Regarding the board issue.

Alot of water needs to go under the bridge before we see if GW is upto keeping his word, and no matter who you supported in this challenge, nearly everyone would have to be satisfied at the smoothness of the transition.

To quote a Richmond friend of mine, the result of the board change was "un-St.Kilda like". And to me it backs up the claim that our culture has changed, as many still think it hasn't.

And than we go and back it up at the trade table to boot.

IMO the signs are good, I'm not saying GW is the messiah, I'm saying that we appear to be traveling pretty well for a club who was ready to self destruct just last month.

i agree with you....but the guy hijacked this thread with a post that was meant to be offensive...even down to the unfortunate chap's signature.......he obviously has problems adjusting to change,.......or maybe...he just has problems...... :roll: :roll:

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

we havent done anything

we have just recruited well on paper and thats it

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

you really are a nasty little man aren't you
eewww sisest

stinger wrote:......you come on here talking crap...and then fly into a rage when someone picks you up for your nit picking little ways....
lol - fly into a rage. You attack me with your intolerant abuse and accuse me of rage. Every post you do is filled with filthy language (real or inferred) disparaging remarks, abuses, or derisive comments, followed by about ten rolleyes emoticons... - really it is very disturbing how angry and bitter you must be to be alway so abusive :?
stinger wrote:i am neither hate filled or a bully
Yes you are. You browbeat and bully and abuse and insult and rolleyes in every post you do. You are condesending, and patronising, and agressive and intolerant and dismissive and have no idea of internet ettiquette and courtesy.
stinger wrote:...but i will tell you that i have been on here long enough to recognise that you are one...a bully of the highest order....
You are too blinded by angst and bitternes and anger to recognise anything. You are the forum bully. You bully anyone who has an alternate view to yours, You insult and abuse and the mods let you get away with it.

In my opinion you are disgraceful in your behaviour, and I am not the only poster on here that thinks so.
stinger wrote:foul mouthed..???...not really...just a member of the real world.....
Yes foul mouthed. Real world pfft. One of testosterone fuelled agressiveness and bravado. Flowering this and FFS than. You could not post an alternat opinion with using foul and unseemly language.
stinger wrote:calling me names like cabbage doesn't affect me for one second
cabbage is mild and has been a forum staple since the forum has been around. It is SS form of calling somebody a tool. It is derisive but I have nothing but derision for somebody obviously incapable of carrying on a debate without being an aggressive bully.
stinger wrote:....and like you , i reserve the right to post what i want and to whom i like..if you don't like it tough titties......... :evil: :evil:
I see the taurettes syndrome is still playing up. Couldn;t care less what you post, usually dont respond to your infantile bullying uninformed posts as they dont interest me.

However I will reserve the right to defend myself from any attack or bullying by the likes of you or anybody else who directly attacks me.

Oh and nice to see you use the evil emoticon instead of rolleyes for a change.

Wha happened, click on the wrong emoticon did you?

I am sure this wot stop you as your ego is too fragile to allow me to have he last word, however, dont bother to respond as this debate is over. I wont waste any more time on as worthless as arguing with somebody as obviously incapable of controlling their outbursts and anger as you.

Goodbye. oh - :roll: :roll:

"[/quote]

Lance or James??

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

so much for the implosion