whilst i am sick and tired of reading about judd....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

whilst i am sick and tired of reading about judd....

...if this is true...then carscum are lower than dog turds.....well they are anyway....

...from big footy....

"The message coming out now, is Judd's manager was in discussions with Carlton 6 months ago. So tanking became a priority. The "screw West Coast" plan was well rehearsed.

I must say, I feel for WCE fans coz I would hate this to happen with someone like Hodge. I feel we have a very loyal group, so it appears unlikely, however. (I hope).

Carlton did not meet any of the criteria Judd's manager declared public. Yet he picked them. His lame excuse yesterday was rather pathetic.

I am sick of Carlton abusing the system. They don't know how to play by the rules. Pratt is a "cheat" at heart as shown by his recent admission. So now we have a man similar to Elliot, who could not bring himself to play by the rules, running this club. What happens, immediate results.

Judd only giving West Coast a ONE club option clearly shows how well rehearsed this plan was.

Previously, I had no hard feelings against the Blues. I now detest them and everything they stand for - abusing rules that everyone else abides by. So I hope they rise to mid table and stay there for as long as Judd is a blue. No more good draft picks and no success. Justice will then be served. I hope Kennedy become the next Carey to boot.

I know this is a rather negative post, but Carlton again manipulating the system was the last straw'

judd really pisses me off as well......an arrogent pr!ck.....

'

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

wouldn't be suprised.

still Judd represents close to 1/5 of their salary, thats a scary proposition if he doesn't deliver.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

Well bloody said Stinger..........

Quite glad we can all resume our pitiful lives now that tosspot has his rattle put back in the pram.

Welcome to tag city Judd. One can only hope you go from hero to zero.

Carlton shouldn't get too cocky. Judd won't end up playing his whole career there - will be off when the Blues are down the arse-end of the ladder and some club shoves a fist full of dollars in his face.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

to be honest how many of you, 3 weeks ago JUMPED at the chance for judd for 1.2m pa over 5 years?

some fairly senior posters would have traded reiwoldt for judd...

carlton have him, let them, lets make it our focus to smash carlton, judd or not judd.

IMO we have the list to do it, lets see if the coach can get more out of the team in 08 than 07.

SHUT UP KRIME!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:to be honest how many of you, 3 weeks ago JUMPED at the chance for judd for 1.2m pa over 5 years?

some fairly senior posters would have traded reiwoldt for judd...

carlton have him, let them, lets make it our focus to smash carlton, judd or not judd.

IMO we have the list to do it, lets see if the coach can get more out of the team in 08 than 07.
not me...i didn't want him wrecking the fabric of our club...i was happy he told us to flower off....

claystreet
Club Player

I never wanted Judd at the saints cant stand him
i thought he would go to the filth
if he doesnt come up crisp then the Scum have wasted
alot of money and thats a good thing, teach em for being
such frigging crims and backbiters

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

again judds in for a wake up call round 1 when he waits for the ball to come to him only to find Hackland jumped too early and he now has two taggers cause theres no kerr of cousins to tag now

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
stinger
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:again judds in for a wake up call round 1 when he waits for the ball to come to him only to find Hackland jumped too early and he now has two taggers cause theres no kerr of cousins to tag now

lol...

fingers
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:again judds in for a wake up call round 1 when he waits for the ball to come to him only to find Hackland jumped too early and he now has two taggers cause theres no kerr of cousins to tag now
You have made my day - I smiled at our trading - but I laughed heartily at your post LOL

mischa
Club Player

Judd=mercenary scumbag whore. Should get along well with Walls and the rest of the AFL mafia :roll: :twisted:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

mischa wrote:Judd=mercenary scumbag whore. Should get along well with Walls and the rest of the AFL mafia :roll: :twisted:

he's super intelligent...but i never realised what a f****** absolute dropkick the guy was.......funny about that...this is a case of the distance between him and us always keeping us blissfully ignorant........ until now...... :evil:

Q5
Club Player

Agree wholeheartedly with you Stinger - carlscum have elevated themselves quite successfully to the top of my list of most hated teams. I would like nothing more than to see them crash and burn! :twisted:

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

lol when I was argueing against getting judd, the cost to the club etc it was me being shouted down lol.

SHUT UP KRIME!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:lol when I was argueing against getting judd, the cost to the club etc it was me being shouted down lol.
not by me....

linz
Club Player

It's also why it comes as no surprise that the Blues were making a big try on getting Bakes from us. He always seems to ruffle Judd a bit & they probably thought it would be better to have him on the same side.

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

Carlton has a horrible corrupt football culture.

Give me one premiership over that scummish culture anyday.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

linz wrote:It's also why it comes as no surprise that the Blues were making a big try on getting Bakes from us. He always seems to ruffle Judd a bit & they probably thought it would be better to have him on the same side.
they don't want 9.-zip...to become 10- zip...and it most certainly will if bakes is available when we play the pr!cks....