Are we still bagging Sheldon?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

claystreet
Club Player

According to another post Sheldon has been told
"Dont Let The Door Hit Your Ass On The Way Out"

he did such alot with the draft he was given the flick :wink:

I heard a rumour he was gone/ going yesterday but it was and still is unsubstansiated

I am sure it will all come out in the wash

8-)

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Go read the Herald Sun oday and come back and tell us Sheldon wasn't involved in the King/Gardiner trade :shock:

You Westaway doll worshippers need to get your heads out of your butts :roll:

You lot have really made fools of yourselves :roll: :roll:

Oh and BTW couldn't care less if Sheldon was sacked or not. If he is not up to it so be it, but please dont lie about what he did in the trade week :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
claystreet
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:Go read the Herald Sun oday and come back and tell us Sheldon wasn't involved in the King/Gardiner trade :shock:

You Westaway doll worshippers need to get your heads out of your butts :roll:

You lot have really made fools of yourselves :roll: :roll:
FWIW the herald Sun knows sfa heaps less than some of the informed people on this forum and probably less than you

Here you go again, now your taking cheap shots at me i am just sayin what i have been told i have nothing to do with Westaway never cared either way except that butters neede to move on, you are right outta left field. Now Roddy is gone get over it. You need to take some valium and calm down

p.s i knew the real joffa very well a gentleman, always had time for a chat
and was courteous, maybe you should change your name to babygirl or the likes your an absolute disgrace to his name

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

claystreet wrote:
FWIW the herald Sun knows sfa heaps less than some of the informed people on this forum and probably less than you
You are nobody but an anonomous nic on an internet forum who turned up here 5 minutes ago. You are nobody and know sfa.

You have been found out Mr Nobody. Go read the H-S article on Gardiner.

Granted nobody should believe everything they read in a newspaper, however the source has direct quotes and I would prefer to believe that than some nobody big noter on an internet forum.

Come up with your sources or reveal who you are and mabye you may have a little bit of credibiity.

Unfortunately you have less than zero at the moment.

And unless you met Jeff Allen, you have never met the origional Joffa.

Mabye you should change your nic to feetofClaySt.

N00b Cabbage :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
claystreet
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
claystreet wrote:
You are nobody but an anonomous nic on an internet forum who turned up here 5 minutes ago. You are nobody and know sfa.

You have been found out Mr Nobody. Go read the H-S article on Gardiner.

Granted nobody should believe everything they read in a newspaper, however the source has direct quotes and I would prefer to believe that than some nobody big noter on an internet forum.

Come up with your sources or reveal who you are and mabye you may have a little bit of credibiity.

Unfortunately you have less than zero at the moment.

And unless you met Jeff Allen, you have never met the origional Joffa.

Mabye you should change your nic to feetofClaySt.

N00b Cabbage :roll:
I am nobody yes and you are less
i read the article sheldon met quinlan and then rang
Lyon to see if the trade could happen big fkn deal he had to go through Lyon the King trade wasnt done through Sheldon so go suck on that
lmao

I dont need to reveal my sources thats ridiculous you contemptuous nobody and for being here 5mins or 50 yrs has no reflection on what i know or who i know, i dont owe you or the people here nothing except that if i find some info maybe people would care to hear about it, if my source was wrong then so be it but far be it for you to judge me.

As for being anon i have already made a post as to who i am go find it and then let me know who are you hiding behind a keyboard trying to be tough

You have no guts you have no balls
if you want to continue meet me in the old carpark on the Clay street side tomorrow morning any time and tell me to my face because i will certainly tell you to yours

Now buzz off blow fly

saintly
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
4theluvoftheclub wrote:
stinger wrote:
4theluvoftheclub wrote:[

No probs..agree to disagree..and I'll keep trying for the inside info..!!

you can't argue with it...it is as thick as........; :roll: :roll:
So will kenny survive under the new regime? what are the odds?

no...no way.....lyon hates him...he was a rod butterss selection.....just given the job...which is about 5 sizes too big for him...the guy's a clown...a nice one...but still a clown......that silly grin is well...real....'cause he is just plain silly...... :lol: :lol:
how would you know that Lyon hates him

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

claystreet wrote: I am nobody yes and you are less
i read the article sheldon met quinlan and then rang
Lyon to see if the trade could happen big fkn deal he had to go through Lyon the King trade wasnt done through Sheldon so go suck on that
lmao

I dont need to reveal my sources thats ridiculous you contemptuous nobody and for being here 5mins or 50 yrs has no reflection on what i know or who i know, i dont owe you or the people here nothing except that if i find some info maybe people would care to hear about it, if my source was wrong then so be it but far be it for you to judge me.

As for being anon i have already made a post as to who i am go find it and then let me know who are you hiding behind a keyboard trying to be tough

You have no guts you have no balls
if you want to continue meet me in the old carpark on the Clay street side tomorrow morning any time and tell me to my face because i will certainly tell you to yours

Now buzz off blow fly
lol - I mean LOLOLOLOLOL - wanna fight :roll:

lolol - what a n00b halfwit.

Read the H-S yet you incredible clown.

Reveal your sources of F*** off back to which ever rock you crawled out under.

Fair Dinkum you have been here 5 minutes.

CABBAGE :roll:

Lance or James??

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

That'll do guys.

This thread is locked. Take it to PM's .... or to the carpark.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.