Are we still bagging Sheldon?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

claystreet
Club Player

Neil Balme has said that they were told to go have a chat with the Saints
to both players now i will say it SLOWLY HOW TH FK DID HE KNOW TO TEL THEEEEM TO CHAT WITH THE SAINTS

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

claystreet wrote:Neil Balme has said that they were told to go have a chat with the Saints
to both players now i will say it SLOWLY HOW TH FK DID HE KNOW TO TEL THEEEEM TO CHAT WITH THE SAINTS

Because the Saints wanted a ruckman. Is it that hard to understand.

claystreet
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
claystreet wrote:Neil Balme has said that they were told to go have a chat with the Saints

C Gardiner aint a ruckmans left nut

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

claystreet wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I was talking about King. Gardiner is an extra that was going to be delisted. RL must see something in him.

claystreet
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
claystreet wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I was talking about King. Gardiner is an extra that was going to be delisted. RL must see something in him.
Your all over the shop mate with speculation and no substance to your comments with that its beer oclock have a nice day

supersaints
Club Player

Re: Are we still bagging Sheldon?

killa_gram wrote:Supporters from other clubs seem to think we have done very well with our trading. Just interested to know about our feelings for Sheldon now. Do we love or hate him?
Methinks Kenny must have accidently locked himself in his car during negotiations, (Or Ross Lyon locked kenny in there and hid the keys!) Whoever did it did well but if they were real good at negotiating they would have had Jimmy Bartell and Gary Abblett thrown in for pick 90 !!!!!
som I will only give them 9/10, we gave bugger all away, no superstars among them , but have added abit of valuble depth......

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Tony Elshaug did a lot of good work on our behalf this week. Thank him as much as Ken or Lyon.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote: So why did they do the trade for a pick they will not use if they we not going to be delisted?

...because they can use pick 90 for their father/son selection.......ffs.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Only if they use their pick before that which I doubt. How can you see with those eyes rolling. ffs ffs ffs

they can use their last pick for their father son selection......pick 90......what are you smoking ffs.....

...talk about arguing with the mentally challenged...... :roll: :roll:
They have to use their LAST pick for father son NOT pick 90. IF they decide to pass on pick say...60....and then try and re enter to use pick 90 they cant do this.....but your a lawyer you knew this right???? :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote: So why did they do the trade for a pick they will not use if they we not going to be delisted?

...because they can use pick 90 for their father/son selection.......ffs.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Only if they use their pick before that which I doubt. How can you see with those eyes rolling. ffs ffs ffs

they can use their last pick for their father son selection......pick 90......what are you smoking ffs.....

They have to use their LAST pick for father son NOT pick 90. IF they decide to pass on pick say...60....and then try and re enter to use pick 90 they cant do this.....but your a lawyer you knew this right???? :lol:
however any picks you receive in a trade need to be used dont they?

so in the end pick 90 will be their f/s unless they keep going till pick 97...

4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
claystreet wrote:Dont care either way about KS havent bagged him
was surprised to see him back at the club though

dont believe hes had much to do with the draft
Peake and Lyon have done the work IMHO

Peakr would have nothing to do with it. Two people only would do it and they are KS and RL. Well done both of them.

Sorry plugger 66 , but you're misinformed on this occassion, .
The 4 real players were Lyon, Peake (ex 2 IC recruiter at cats), Archie Fraser , and Tony Elshaug...Sheldon had very little role,

nice guy , but out of his depth
Last edited by 4theluvoftheclub on Fri 12 Oct 2007 9:27pm, edited 1 time in total.

Behind Play
Club Player

4theluvoftheclub wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Peakr would have nothing to do with it. Two people only would do it and they are KS and RL. Well done both of them.

Sorry clay street, but you're misinformed, .
The 4 real players were Lyon, Peake (ex 2 IC recruiter at cats), Archie Fraser , and Tony Elshaug...Sheldon had very little role,

I think you are right 4, Kenny may be the next delisting.

4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

Behind Play wrote:
4theluvoftheclub wrote:
plugger66 wrote: The 4 real players were Lyon, Peake (ex 2 IC recruiter at cats), Archie Fraser , and Tony Elshaug...Sheldon had very little role,

I think you are right 4, Kenny may be the next delisting.

DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING? I have wondered if he would go....with the changes at the club and the trading done, I wonder if RL and AF will go for someone new...

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

i don't normally try to set idiots straight...but the draft rules have been changed this year ..and you don"t have to use a traded pick..

and wtf does being a lawyer have to do with afl draft pick rules ffs ...geez your a %^&*....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

SaintBot wrote:
however any picks you receive in a trade need to be used dont they?

so in the end pick 90 will be their f/s unless they keep going till pick 97...
not any more...

claystreet
Club Player

Sorry clay street, but you're misinformed, .

excusee
you got the wrong dude that was plugger 66 got it ass about

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

4theluvoftheclub wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Sorry but you are wrong. The only real players in this draft were RL and KS. Happy for you to prove me wrong but that would be impossible. Peake had nothing to do with the Geelong trade as both players were going to be delisted because of salary cap pressure.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
4theluvoftheclub wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Sorry but you are wrong. The only real players in this draft were RL and KS. Happy for you to prove me wrong but that would be impossible. Peake had nothing to do with the Geelong trade as both players were going to be delisted because of salary cap pressure.
where is your proof...i know who i would prefer to believe...and it ain't you.....

claystreet
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
4theluvoftheclub wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

No you are wrong how many people have to prove your wrong
Peake was contacted by Geelong football club about the King deal
and Lyon agreed to meet the players ffs

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
4theluvoftheclub wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

where is your proof...i know who i would prefer to believe...and it ain't you.....
And the other guy said we were after Schneider before the papers even mentioned it. Yes you are right he has plenty of credibility.

4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
4theluvoftheclub wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

No 66, actually,I hapen to have some inside stuff, and at the last minute, the cats tried for a different deal with some trade pick swaps, and it was
our knowledge of their true position that Peake had, AND Peake's input into the Elshaug/Lyon phone calls ealier to do a 3-way play involving the pitch for Blake at a high price, and then getting King and Gardiner toi want to come to us, that brought it home, with Elshaug and Fraser playing hardball...
Kenny was not involved, just too nice a guy...needs a bit more bastard in him to be a decent trader/negotiator IMO

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

4theluvoftheclub wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
4theluvoftheclub wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

No 66, actually,I hapen to have some inside stuff, and at the last minute, the cats tried for a different deal with some trade pick swaps, and it was
our knowledge of their true position that Peake had, AND Peake's input into the Elshaug/Lyon phone calls ealier to do a 3-way play involving the pitch for Blake at a high price, and then getting King and Gardiner toi want to come to us, that brought it home, with Elshaug and Fraser playing hardball...
Kenny was not involved, just too nice a guy...needs a bit more bastard in him to be a decent trader/negotiator IMO
You can have your opinion I have mine and we differ on this occassion. If you have inside info look forward to more next season.

4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
4theluvoftheclub wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
4theluvoftheclub wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You can have your opinion I have mine and we differ on this occassion. If you have inside info look forward to more next season.

No probs..agree to disagree..and I'll keep trying for the inside info..!!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

4theluvoftheclub wrote:[

you can't argue with it...it is as thick as........; :roll: :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Had nothing to do with Peake. They did it before the PSD so the players would know where they are playing.

say again???????????????????? :roll: :roll: :roll:
I will say it slowly. Geelong did it as a favour to King and Gardiner so they would Have a place to play before the PSD.
yes ...but arranged by peake not that little f-wit sheldon....who had no role in any of the trades....ross doesn't trust him....and neither should anyone else...i know him quite well....do you??????

you don't read much do you...otherwise you would have seen the two articles which pretty much quote king as saying that it was the least the club could do for him.......

And that is exactly what I am saying. Nothing to do with Peake but because Geelong owed them. I have actually met KS on a number of occassions. He is a very nice guy. However what has that to do with anything.

4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

stinger wrote:
4theluvoftheclub wrote:[

you can't argue with it...it is as thick as........; :roll: :roll:
So will kenny survive under the new regime? what are the odds?