trades

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sainter#4
Club Player

trades

i no there is multiple threads but i just wanna get one thign clear an i can find out right here

does anyone no were we stand with the current "trades" involving demptster shneider an johnson???

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

There are multiple threads, and I will lock this one ... but I will answer your question first.

The Age reported this morning that St Kilda were interested in both Schenider and Dempster, with a deal involving pick #26 and possibly Leigh Fisher.

At the same time, the Daily Telegraph in Sydney reported, with a direct quote from Paul Roos, that it was "unlikely" that either player would be traded.

There were no more developments on this trade today, and nothing further has been reported in the media.

In terms of the Chris Johnson deal, it was reported on SEN today that there are now several clubs interested in him, along with St Kilda. There has been no official announcement yet, although SEN did report yesterday that he was off to the Saints for a late draft pick.

Now ... please use the other threads :)

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.