Saints Annual Sale - I survuved

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Re: Saints Annual Sale - I survuved

saintfreddy wrote:Now I know what it must be like to be involved in one of those Myer sale days. Within 10 seconds of the doors opening the room was packed wall to wall. Bit disappointed as all mainly adult stuff (no kids gear).
You didn't happen to make that comment as you walked down the stairs to leave did you; :)

was busy but thats good for the club; the pile on the table diminished well, some quick picks for those in early- or tall enough to reach the table.
or be quick enough to see the small packed of small shorts arrive to refresh the stocks.

less busy than when they used to have the players there as well- thats good and bad- used to buy then get autograph when they were held midseason- but this wa quicker andthey can exit old stock with new sponsors due.

spinner sounds like Rory had really gotten into the bargain calling by 8 a couple of prices dropped there- maybe coming later wasn't sucha bad idea- unless you want the 'popular" numbers.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Spoke to Rory a few times actually, he loves that sort of gig, talking to people, spinning stories etc..

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
n1ck wrote:yeah thought it was good.

ended up spending about $130 on 3 full bags of stuff... happy with my loot :)
I was there for over an hour and a half, where were you?

did you see me and go into hiding?
Why would i hide from you?

You may be bigger but you're harmless ;)

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote:Spoke to Rory a few times actually, he loves that sort of gig, talking to people, spinning stories etc..
That he does..hates a chat (and Gday Rory when you read this ;-))

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Please don't complain anyone, us interstaters are frothing at the mouth. You lucky bastards :cry:

Qld Saints Supporter Group
loving_the_dal
Club Player

LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:lucky buggers wish i could go bargain shopping but that's the price u pay when ur a 2 headed tasmanian.
haha yeah thats true.. so am not liking living in this cold hole.
would have had a field day at the sale lol.
hmmm heaven hehe. ;)

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

maybe the club could organise somthing similar for interstaters next year through our respective supporter groups

mr Westaway are you listening ???

look after the interstaters and they will look after you ! :wink:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Prodgers
Club Player

for those disappointed not to find kids gear... i thought it was all the players gear, training gear etc so i dont think they'd have kids sizes tbh. The saint shop was open with stuff reduced in there as well but i didnt look at the kids stuff.

Was good and well organised. They just can't sell those yellow jumpers - they reduced them another $10 within 30 mins... :lol:

I picked up:
2x '06 Clash Jumpers (#6, #24) $80
1x Training jumper $30
1x Jacket $30
2x Pants $10
1x Polo Top $10
1x Hat $5

Saint Mick
Club Player

Well I tried to ring the club yesterday to get them to put aside a training guernsey and a single pair of shorts - being an SC Member living in Sydney I thought this was a fairly reasonable request - but I was flatly refused. Obviously people living in Melbourne who want to buy six or seven of everything are far more important than those of us who live interstate, whose memberships are virtually a donation to the club. I have informed the club in writing that they might want to pick up their act and start giving people who can't make the games a reason to fork out over a couple of hundred dollars every year for basically nothing except a sticker and a tie pin. I know it's only a very minor issue, but it really ticked me off.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Saint Mick wrote:Well I tried to ring the club yesterday to get them to put aside a training guernsey and a single pair of shorts - being an SC Member living in Sydney I thought this was a fairly reasonable request - but I was flatly refused. Obviously people living in Melbourne who want to buy six or seven of everything are far more important than those of us who live interstate, whose memberships are virtually a donation to the club. I have informed the club in writing that they might want to pick up their act and start giving people who can't make the games a reason to fork out over a couple of hundred dollars every year for basically nothing except a sticker and a tie pin. I know it's only a very minor issue, but it really ticked me off.
well both Westaway and Burke prommised to look after us interstaters more and recognise our contribution to the club so lets see what happens

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
saintwill66
Club Player

Saint Bev wrote:Please don't complain anyone, us interstaters are frothing at the mouth. You lucky bastards :cry:
I rang the club yesterday morning Bev & was told there was still some gear available - they rang me back this morning & offered me a choice of long-sleeve home jumpers, bought #3 & #13 over the phone, $35.00 each + $10.00 postage........bargain!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
n1ck wrote:yeah thought it was good.

ended up spending about $130 on 3 full bags of stuff... happy with my loot :)
I was there for over an hour and a half, where were you?

did you see me and go into hiding?

yeah...i'm told you were seen pushing women and little kids out of the way....shame on you b4e......shame on you...... :evil: :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.