Please - NO MORE

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Please - NO MORE

When forumites are speculating on potential trades can we stop involving Barry Brooks as part of the package... NOBODY WANTS HIM

So far this week I've heard Brooks as part of a deal for Brock McLean, Adam Schneider and somebody suggested Cam Wood earlier in the week.

Its embarrassing

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

I know exactly how you feel, if only we had more Barrys Brookses :(

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

but but he has soooooooooooooo much potential he could be an AA :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:but but he has soooooooooooooo much potential he WILL be an AA :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Edited for accuracy :)

384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

bit hard on watts & brookes...imo they have value in trading

watts will get you a pair of boots & brookes will get you the laces...almost 1/2 way to being a player

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:bit hard on watts & brookes...imo they have value in trading

watts will get you a pair of boots & brookes will get you the laces...almost 1/2 way to being a player
but what you dont tell is its actually two left foot boots and the laces are actually two peices of wool twisted together

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

but what you dont tell is its actually two left foot boots and the laces are actually two peices of wool twisted together
Still, We'd be idiots not to take it...

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Please - NO MORE

skeptic wrote:When forumites are speculating on potential trades can we stop involving Barry Brooks as part of the package... NOBODY WANTS HIM
Bit harsh skeptic......... what else are the hero-worshippers who embrace mediocrity on this forum going to do if we have to leave Brooks's name out of trade threads .......?

luckysaint
Club Player

Watts and brooks have virtually no trade value. The best that could be gotten for them would be a fourth rounder from the doggies who are kpp destitute.

battye
Saintsational Legend

Armoooo wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

I don't know. We'd really be screwing over the other club involved, I'm not sure it's worth it considering the negative media publicity we'll get.

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
Brian Collis
Club Player

Please accept my apologies. I didn't mean it and I won't do it again. I know I've offended a lot of forumites in the past but I can't help it if they're d!ckheads.

Brian Collis
Club Player

They might throw in a dress and maybe a pair of lacy knickers for Brooks .

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

battye wrote:
Armoooo wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

I don't know. We'd really be screwing over the other club involved, I'm not sure it's worth it considering the negative media publicity we'll get.
Well it will be the first step in our new take no prisoners attitude that we have adopted since Westaway's arrival