Its history now!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Its history now!

Well done to Geelong! A fantastic season capped off with the premiership cup and every reason to be proud of the 2007 efforts from one and all.
Of course, the 2007 season has now been and gone and is history. All sixteen teams are again equal 1st/16th(?!) as we enter the new season of 2008! :wink: I hope that the speech by Nick Riewoldt will be more than just something for the supporters to hang their hopes on and that the words are the prelude to action on the field on the part of our team.
2008 will be, I believe the year when we become "hunters" again. 2007 was a kick in the bum for many and the team will I hope regain that hunger and desire to succeed.
As we say cheerio to each other at the end of another season I send all my best regards to my pals here on the forum and down at the dome! You're the greatest! :D

Take care Folks! :D

Dave

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
BakesFan
SS Life Member

Go Dave! Enjoy the off-season. It's going to be a HUGE 2008.

2008. NO EXCUSES!!

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Incorrect....all 16 teams aren't equal during trade and draft periods.

BUT....those beggar tanking scums like to gloat, not that they'll go anywhere next year!