Steven Baker re-signs for 3 years

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Riewoldts_Tears wrote:Thank God for that, I almost thought he was coming here.
up yours troll.....no decent footballer with a pinch of self respect...oh/...and with a sence of loyalty would want to play for your scummy bunch of cheats...ffs.......should rename carltoon to the tankers..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Have they fixed a price on judd yet ? :lol:

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Riewoldts_Tears
Club Player

stinger wrote:
up yours troll.....no decent footballer with a pinch of self respect...oh/...and with a sence of loyalty would want to play for your scummy bunch of cheats...ffs.......should rename carltoon to the tankers..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Nice job Stinger, I like how you can use a joke 5 times and keep it funny each time.

Its not just footballers we like to pinch, we arent half bad at pinching the best businessmen. (oh, and Sponsers)

Good to see some loyalty shown by Baker though.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldts_Tears wrote:
stinger wrote:
Nice job Stinger, I like how you can use a joke 5 times and keep it funny each time.

Its not just footballers we like to pinch, we arent half bad at pinching the best businessmen. (oh, and Sponsers)

pratt's a crook and elliott should have been locked up..and would have been only for an incompetent nca.....the less said about collo the better......best businessmen....ffs...that's why you have finished in the bottom three 5 years in a row......
Last edited by stinger on Fri 05 Oct 2007 8:20pm, edited 1 time in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
stinger wrote:
Have they fixed a price on judd yet ? :lol:
judd's a cold hearted bastard...wouldn't know what loyalty was......hope it's 8 mil for 6 years......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
BakesFan
SS Life Member

WOOOHOO!!

best news I've had all year! I was erecting roof trusses when I received my SMS... I almost fell off!!

Go Bakes! GO SAINTS!!!!!!

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
Beej
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote:
OLB wrote:Bakes and Goose have the same manager by any chance?
And Judd..

Paul Connors.
Some similarities in the way both their re-signings were handled.

Not sure how much of it was agent-talk but the fact both were "linked" to Carlton before signing their renewals is a bit suspicious. Connors floating a couple rumours to get improved deals.

And with Connors' other client eventually choosing Carlton too, he probably got the Blues to release the "info" from their end.

I don't believe either were ever going to leave and I doubt Baker would be the type of player that would interest Carlton at the moment.

linz
Club Player

Riewoldts_Tears wrote:
stinger wrote:

Yes, Carlton's history is endowed with great businessmen & leaders like Jack Elliott & Big Nick & Collo. Trouble is; You're not allowed to cheat anymore"

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldts_Tears wrote:
stinger wrote:

your club pinches everyone...

your club is souless...you have no home grown product...your club is like a company that has jusy been done by the accc for screwing around with the competition...

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 11:15am, edited 1 time in total.

St.Kenny
Club Player

Dont even look st him 'Carltank' !

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...