Another group of supporters to challenge? (not a joke)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Another group of supporters to challenge? (not a joke)

Lidge wrote:FYI - there is another group of Saints supporters forming an alternate ticket. Whether they follow through and contest the election remains to be seen.

They haven't made up their minds on whether they will definitely stand at the election. Some well known names amongst the group though.

BTW - source is one of the members of the 'group'.
This person has a good track record ... broke the news that Butterss was standing down a couple of hours before it happened yesterday.

Thoughts?

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

link?

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Here

I was wondering if anyone had heard whispers about this. Would be disappointing if true.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
GrumpyOne

Come on down Bedders.

jill
Club Player

:roll: PLEASE!!! ENOUGHS ENOUGH!!! :evil: Don't think Members would support another challenge group. Let SFF have our support unless they stuff up badly well down the track!

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Exactly ..this would just destabilise the club further during trading period etc.

Unite and move on FGS :roll:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
Go Sretnias Go
Club Player

A new group contesting "WHAT ELECTION"
We have a new Board under Westerway.
There will be no meeting now on 23 October or 25 November I would suggest, unless some stupid big headed egotists submit a challenge to the incumbent board under Westerway, Burke and co. just to satisfy their big headed stupidity.

Once a Sainter always a Sainter.
The Peanut
Club Player

hehehe ... not shooting the messenger ... but if anyone even thought about putting up a ticket now - well, they must have have rocks in their heads. Surely they are pulling our leg(s) ... talk about shutting the gate after the horse has bolted.

... anyway OWTS, thanks for the info, just pretending they are serious caused me to have such a good laugh - which I needed after the relief yesterday - following yet another very serious post home-and-away season for us mad Saints supporters. :lol:

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Anyone want to get together 100 signatures to call EGM's at the 15 other clubs?

Beej
Saintsational Legend

Christopher Skase wrote:I'd work miracles at your club.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

has there been a leak already?

The new ticket will be

President barks4eva
CEO Teflon
Treasurer Joffaboy

also on the ticket will be To The Top, Kaos Theory, spert, Saint Mik and a few others

stay tuned

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

So why are you people not wanting members a democratic right to vote for a board?

All of you were up in arms when RB wanted the SFF to put forward their financial plans to the AFL.

Now you want to deny the members a choice.

Fair Dinkum - be consistant :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Whos denying who a choice?

RB stepped down.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:has there been a leak already?

The new ticket will be

President barks4eva
CEO Teflon
Treasurer Joffaboy

also on the ticket will be To The Top, Kaos Theory, spert, Saint Mik and a few others

stay tuned
blown the cover for us barks.

The slogan is - What has Westaway done for the Club?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote:Whos denying who a choice?

RB stepped down.
jill wrote::roll: PLEASE!!! ENOUGHS ENOUGH!!! :evil: Don't think Members would support another challenge group. Let SFF have our support unless they stuff up badly well down the track!
saint patrick wrote:Exactly ..this would just destabilise the club further during trading period etc.

Unite and move on FGS :roll:
Two of the Westaway Cheer squad thats who.

Lance or James??

Saint Mik
Club Player

Mabey the new ticket does not like the other new tickets financial plans even though the other new ticket have not given the new financial plans.

I dont know its all new to me :wink:

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

While i believe it would be fruitless and no point in doing it, anyone has the right to challenge the new ticket.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

It's been 24 hours.

Still no Major Sponsor.

The Clubrooms are still a disgrace.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:So why are you people not wanting members a democratic right to vote for a board?

All of you were up in arms when RB wanted the SFF to put forward their financial plans to the AFL.

Well said joffaboy, it's our democratic right to bask in our own glory

we only have 8 signatures though, can anyone here help us out

as joffaboy has already said "what has Westaway has ever done for this football club"

I can feel momentum for change building

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Actually, the old board are still officially the board.

Until the new board receives their gaming licenses (which may not be until next week), then the old board is technically in charge.

Saint Mik
Club Player

So who knew there was going to be a new ticket getting 100 new sigs and creating a new challenge, the new ticket has got to make a new start without any new chalenges surley.

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
battye
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
joffaboy wrote:So why are you people not wanting members a democratic right to vote for a board?

Well said joffaboy, it's our democratic right to bask in our own glory

we only have 8 signatures though, can anyone here help us out

as joffaboy has already said "what has Westaway has ever done for this football club"

I can feel momentum for change building
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote: as joffaboy has already said "what has Westaway has ever done for this football club"

I'm thankful for their input and help in turning around some of the club's fortunes but the cold hard fact remains.

We have experienced NO on field success under the Westaway regime. This is indisputable.

If you people want to accept mediocrity over onfield success then go ahead. i want a flag for this club and I think that the currently faceless stkilda flag absolutely group (SFA) is the way to go IF they get off their butts and send me a nice sticker.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote: stkilda flag absolutely group (SFA) is the way to go IF they get off their butts and send me a nice sticker.
It's actually St.Kilda First Always :wink:

SFA will be making more announcements in the coming weeks

Wasteaway and his family first st.kilda ticket should be very worried

I notice with interest that they've even stolen our stated goals of hoping to win a premiership in the next three years

The choice is now very clear

SFA or FFS

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:
We have experienced NO on field success under the Westaway regime. This is indisputable.
The training facilities are still a disgrace as well.

All of this is fact. It is indisputable.

Did you hear his presser? What a load of spin.

A disgrace.

has to go.

We have now got 11 signatures.

All hail el pesidento Barks.

Lance or James??