Thank You Rod Butterss and Board

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote:barks you are a complete looser. GT coached the side with no resources to 3 finals campaigns yet he still says he is a bad coach

find a new mirror....
Let go of your d!ck Bob.

GT HAD a side that many envied and developed squat - infact his last few years of trading and development we are paying for now.......(let me guess.....that was SOMEONE ELSES fault???) and remember we paid this turkey squillions to LEARN how to be an AFL coach..... :roll:

Great coaches DONT taked injured players into finals you silly gimp and HAVE a plan B.

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

firthy wrote:good old tool4eva and teflon - 1w + 1w = 2 top quality ws
at least the monkey can count...

how many fingers you got filthy?

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Oh When the Saints wrote:I was fairly sure Butterss paid out a large part of Blight's contract from his own money?

i don't think so.....
you dont think.

end thread/

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
bob__71 wrote:Rix
that's right. rix was the answer to all our woes. :lol: :lol: :lol:
No your hero Grant Thomas was the saviour.......hes coaching another AFL club now isnt he?

Oh....thats right..........out of 4 clubs nobody rang him.......but he was a FREAK in the coaches box........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

(ya get the feeling they know something many of the simpletons dont?)

“Yeah….nah””
bob__71
Club Player

explain how he got the results then tef ya weak pr!ck

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
stinger wrote:
Oh When the Saints wrote:I was fairly sure Butterss paid out a large part of Blight's contract from his own money?

i don't think so.....
you dont think.

end thread/
arrhrrr....my little stalker friend is never far away......got you worked out though........not really a saints supporter at all...just a smart arsed saints fan impersonator from talking crap.......who would have guessed.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by stinger on Wed 03 Oct 2007 10:09pm, edited 1 time in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:[

Great coaches DONT taked injured players into finals you silly gimp and HAVE a plan B.

mods ...take a stand......do we really have to put up with this sort of offensive crap........

bob__71
Club Player

what do ya think of aaron tef....in his release today he thanked the carlton football club and GT....does the message sink in yet?????

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Teflon wrote:[

mods ...take a stand......do we really have to put up with this sort of offensive crap........
hahahahaha.

perlease....be original.

Hope you "clients" didnt suffer this fate. :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote:what do ya think of aaron tef....in his release today he thanked the carlton football club and GT....does the message sink in yet?????
ahh well thats it then Bob....Aaron said"thanks Grant" (probably for not being eaten by the large rodent) and all of a sudden its conclusive proof he was a super coach?

What did you think when Greg Westaway said (and please do check the audio link) that the clubs been going backwards - "3rd, 3rd, 8th, 9th.....hardly going forward now is it?" - GREG WESTAWAY.

But let me guess.....that was all Rods doing....Grant was just a victim who oversaw the South African/England junkets right????????????

Grab a clue Bob.

By the way - why hasnt your "super"coach been picked up by 1 of the no less than 4 other AFL clubs recently looking for a senior coach?????

Let me guess - he said hed only coach Warnambool......f@rk me... :roll:
Last edited by Teflon on Wed 03 Oct 2007 10:32pm, edited 1 time in total.

“Yeah….nah””
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:

"you clients"............ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Teflon wrote:

"you clients"............ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
My apologies.....I dont normally waste good spelling on sub standard intellect...

I meant "Your client" (aka mum). :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
bob__71
Club Player

Teflon wrote:
bob__71 wrote:what do ya think of aaron tef....in his release today he thanked the carlton football club and GT....does the message sink in yet?????
ahh well thats it then Bob....Aaron said"thanks Grant" (probably for not being eaten by the large rodent) and all of a sudden its conclusive proof he was a super coach?

What did you think when Greg Westaway said (and please do check the audio link) that the clubs been going backwards - "3rd, 3rd, 8th, 9th.....hardly going forward now is it?" - GREG WESTAWAY.

But let me guess.....that was all Rods doing....Grant was just a victim who oversaw the South African/England junkets right????????????

Grab a clue Bob.

By the way - why hasnt your "super"coach been picked up by 1 of the no less than 4 other AFL clubs recently looking for a senior coach?????

I didnt see him saying thanks to the stkilda football club tef.....rod sold him a lemon and then took the motor out

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote:
Teflon wrote:

Grab a clue Bob.

I didnt see him saying thanks to the stkilda football club tef.....rod sold him a lemon and then took the motor out
no Bob...you didnt see anything past your own agenda.

ahh...Westaway comments???? no thoughts bob?

“Yeah….nah””
bob__71
Club Player

I saw what happens when you under resource a department....and then have a board complaining of how you spend money....overseas training camps

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Teflon, cut the abuse now. You are warned officially. One more inappropriate comment and you will be banned.

This thread is locked. It has degenerated into a free for all.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.