Almost over again..roll on 08!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Almost over again..roll on 08!

:D G'day Folks! :D

Well just the B&F and trade week and then thats it for another year..I know there's SOMETHING else coming up, but it escapes me at the minute :wink:
Oh yeah I know! the EGM/AGM/Election thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To say that 07 was an "interesting" year is an understatement..and it aint over yet :roll: This coming election should occur sooner rather than later in order to prepare for the next season. I see no reason for all the hysteria that has surrounded this issue, and if anything destabilises a club it is unresolved disputes. The proper thing would be to hold the EGM as soon as practicable; let the supporters hear all sides of the arguments and then exercise their vote. Once a decision has been reached then we ALL move on!
On football matters, I reckon we're not all that far away from returning to our position of strength. A settled, fit side can build up a good momentum and I'm looking at 08 as being the year when we get the games into the boys who will shake things up for a flag in 09/10
Of course we will need to be patient and loyal, and eventually the reward will be ours!
Have a great day! :D
GO SAINTERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dave :lol:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
True Blue Sainter
Club Player

Don't forget about the draft!

The Saints are coming!