Forum apology - Saintdooley, SENsational

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Quixote
SS Life Member

Forum apology - Saintdooley, SENsational

Hi guys

According to your PM, Saintdooley, I hereby issue this public forum apology to both yourself and SENsational

During the course of our discourse on the current state of the St Kilda Cheer Squad, I referred to one or both of you as: pimps, homosexuals, twats, krouts, king-pins, neo-nazis, jew-haters, flatheads, illegitimates, in-breeders, gestapo, right-winged hacks, krishna throw-backs, criminals, drug-addicts, psychopaths and flimsy cocksuckers.

Now - in standing by all of that, I would hereby like to express my deepest apologies for the fact that one or both of you lack: a sense of humour, a sense of satire, rebuttal, thick skin, grey matter, a decent chant, a clue, a house (in the case of the gullible lemming who lives in the hut), friends?, a non-conservative-attitude, clear thinking and good sex.

Thank you for your time.

Q
Last edited by Quixote on Tue 02 Oct 2007 2:07am, edited 1 time in total.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

pure gold

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

wow....... :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

thanx! :wink:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:thanx! :wink:

I dont think it was a compliment mate.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:

i know, but i just dont bother reading the bottom half, and it is an apology!

its very obvious to me that this person is trying to be funny, and wants me to retaliate, but he/she is failing!

i really do feel for these people, hopefully one they will get better!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 11:16am, edited 1 time in total.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote:
I hope that was relevant.
yeah, 100%! :wink:

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
Spinner wrote:

i know, but i just dont bother reading the bottom half, and it is an apology!

its very obvious to me that this person is trying to be funny, and wants me to retaliate, but he/she is failing!

i really do feel for these people, hopefully one they will get better!
naivity reigns supreme

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Kiedis
Club Player

Re: Forum apology - Saintdooley, SENsational

Quixote wrote:Hi guys

According to your PM, Saintdooley, I hereby issue this public forum apology to both yourself and SENsational

During the course of our discourse on the current state of the St Kilda Cheer Squad, I referred to one or both of you as: pimps, homosexuals, twats, krouts, king-pins, neo-nazis, jew-haters, flatheads, illegitimates, in-breeders, gestapo, right-winged hacks, krishna throw-backs, criminals, drug-addicts, phsychopaths and flimsy cocksuckers.

Now - in standing by all of that, I would hereby like to express my deepest apologies for the fact that one or both of you lack: a sense of humour, a sense of satire, rebuttal, thick skin, grey matter, a decent chant, a clue, a house (in the case of the gullible lemming who lives in the hut), friends?, a non-conservative-attitude, clear thinking and good sex.

Thank you for your time.

Q
I know this is far from ethical and socially acceptable, but godamn, just take a look at that list of insults and Quixote's refusal to fold, tonight you're my hero (in a sick and twisted way) purely for sticking it to the man, preach it brotha!

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

During the course of our discourse on the current state of the St Kilda Cheer Squad, I referred to one or both of you as: pimps, homosexuals, twats, krouts, king-pins, neo-nazis, jew-haters, flatheads, illegitimates, in-breeders, gestapo, right-winged hacks, krishna throw-backs, criminals, drug-addicts, phsychopaths and flimsy cocksuckers.

Thank you for your time.

Q
i have never been so entertained or chuckled so much

solid

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Kiedis wrote:

Thank you for your time.

Q
I know this is far from ethical and socially acceptable, but godamn, just take a look at that list of insults and Quixote's refusal to fold, tonight you're my hero (in a sick and twisted way) purely for sticking it to the man, preach it brotha!

If only he could spell.

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote:Here's something that might be relevant...

saintdooley deserves a medal... organizing the banners and sitting behind the goals every week... (I'd join the CS if only they weren't behind the goals ;) )

Ppl may say what they like about the CS... BUT in the same way religeous ppl generally run charities, the CS turns up to every game.. no matter where it is. Hats off to you guys.

SENsational is a quality poster whom I have the utmost respect for.

Good post AOK, not sure about the medal though ;)

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote:
aussierules0k wrote:Here's something that might be relevant...

saintdooley deserves a medal... organizing the banners and sitting behind the goals every week... (I'd join the CS if only they weren't behind the goals ;) )

Ppl may say what they like about the CS... BUT in the same way religeous ppl generally run charities, the CS turns up to every game.. no matter where it is. Hats off to you guys.

SENsational is a quality poster whom I have the utmost respect for.

Good post AOK, not sure about the medal though ;)

Yeah, they're for moderators.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

geee you are really sad Quixote, the only way you can pick a fight is behind a screan and with a 15 year old!
btw, i saw you down the street the other day...........

Quixote
SS Life Member

saintdooley wrote:geee you are really sad Quixote, the only way you can pick a fight is behind a screan and with a 15 year old!
That is one fine bitch man please don't knock her - she's happier than twelve larry's

Cowboy you have a keen eye, amending the spelling now, twat

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 11:16am, edited 1 time in total.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:geee you are really sad Quixote, the only way you can pick a fight is behind a screan and with a 15 year old!
you really are not funny at all

be quiet little kid

Kiedis
Club Player

Offensive image removed by Mod

Soz Doolz, couldn't resist :wink:

The Peanut
Club Player

Yeah - I would like to express my appreciation to the Cheer Squad.

I am a little more selfish and prefer not to be placed behind the goal square with the apparent responsibility of other supporters expectations. The 'G-train' made it clear on his last game just how much he appreciated them.

If some supporters are not happy with the way they go about it then surely the best thing would be to join them and make the changes as their credibilty and general acceptance develops.

That doesn't mean that we as supporters can't contribute some ideas of how things can be improved, but young 'dools' is just one of many in the cheer squad and he doesn't deserve personal abuse for his involvement. IMHO

BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

Well, I for one like the woo chant.

99% of the stadium can get up in arms, yell our peace, support the team or not - and all most of the Saints supporters I sit near seem to come up with is the need to ride one player or another like the team's as hopeless as some of the wooden spooners I've witnessed.

If the CS is as unapproachable as some make out, it's an issue, but one that will probably go away assuming that the Moorabbin Wing continues to grow. And while I understand that what people want is more of the "St. Kilda" chant bringing the house down the way it does in close 4th quarters on the MW, the biggest thing stopping that isn't the CS - it's the degree to which St. Kilda fans as a whole sit on our hands.

Until then, let them have their fun, when i hear that chant, it sounds like that's what they're having... and I've certainly never thought something the CS does reflects on me one way or another, since I've no desire or intent to put that kind of time or effort in.

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford
St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

Well said Peanut, I'm with ya on that.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote:
Nope.... that's my sister.
I'm married to your sister ??? :shock:

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post