Our chat with Westaway and Burke.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
bob__71 wrote:SEN I think u miss the point. This isnt all about GT this is all about B4E.

Look at me Look at me....I have an opinion....quick everyone look at me.

The biggest problem with Narcicism is that the person who is suffering has no idea. Its everyone else who has a problem.....and they just wont "Look at me"

Its about time you found a new mirror barks.
Yes quite so.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Considering you voted for Howard at the last election SENsaintonal I'll just accept that once again you have no idea
:lol: Seriously, is that the best you've got? As if anyone gives a rats about who I vote for!!

Far be it for me to deny someone free speech. You are entitled to your opinions B4E.

But seriously, the amount of vitriol and abuse that goes with it is just plain boring.

But then again, with people putting up threads dedicated to your opinion, it is no wonder you have an over inflated sense of importance to this board.

To me, GT is an irrelevance, RB is about to become irrelevant and B4E was irrelevant to me ages ago.

But it still gives me a chuckle at the lengths one will delve to make himself look like a fool. And so successfully too!

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

On the original topic, there are now 2 new threads.

One is stickied up the top.

NEW THREAD - WESTAWAY & BURKE ANSWERS: PART 1
http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... hp?t=36802

The other is the actual posting thread.

WESTAWAY & BURKE ANSWERS - DISCUSSION THREAD
http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... hp?t=36803

All discussion is to be kept in the 2nd thread, so to keep the other one nice and clean.

HarveysDeciple

Hi guys.

I wanted to apologise for the delay in writing up some of this stuff. their is some more to come as we mentioned but the reason was I have worked every day since. (except grand final day).

So sorry for the delay, although the interview has been somewhat overtaken by an enormous 2 days in football.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

HD and N1ck

I'm sure I speak for every member of SS is saying thank you so much for taking the time to initiate and conduct this interview. The questions are of a very high standard and the answers obviously well-thought and considered as a result of that

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor