Barks4ever! Just read your comments and.....................

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Jody Arnol
Club Player

Barks4ever! Just read your comments and.....................

Glad to see that there is a least one other person who has vision, knows his or her football, is extremely intelligent and can sift through the bulls*** that our club dishes out board level down!

Well Done! i back u 100% if you stand for the board turn to your left, i'll be the block standing next to you!
The name "Barker" used in your nic says it all! you are a true saint!

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Re: Barks4ever! Just read your comments and.................

Jody Arnol wrote:Glad to see that there is a least one other person who has vision, knows his or her football, is extremely intelligent and can sift through the bulls*** that our club dishes out board level down!

Well Done! i back u 100% if you stand for the board turn to your left, i'll be the block standing next to you!
The name "Barker" used in your nic says it all! you are a true saint!
AGREE!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

I think one thread on page 1 with Barks' name in the title is quite enough for his ego ;-) ;-) ;-)

Speaking personally I cant see the appeal, BUT if people want to spend their precious lives arguing over the merits and opinions of ONE poster on here..then..unless its abusive I cant really stop it..just use the other thread eh?

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor