Congratulations Cheer Squad (locked by request of author)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Sam23 wrote: FACT:We don't want anything to do with the Moorabbin Wing

honestly don't get me started on that one... yes all that effort we put in trying to get the two groups working together and all we got back is that we are not a family friendly area and that we are all a load of p*ss heads that do nothing then sink p*ss and swear our heads off everyweek.
Funny last head count I did on the MW there were just as many kids as they were adults........ but hey who's buying the next round of drinks ? :shock:

We didn't want to steel they thunder, as there is no thunder to steel :lol: :) :wink: we just wanted to unite as ONE...

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

The Fireman wrote:
Gabba wrote:haha, next year i can get beer at the footy :D
but can you afford it? :lol:
have a chat with the bank manager.
Well I'm currently sponging off the folks...

I plan on getting a job after the summer holidays. I would during them but I've got an interstate wedding and other commitments that will make retaining one pretty difficult.
Last edited by Gabba on Mon 01 Oct 2007 1:02am, edited 1 time in total.

luckysaint
Club Player

Yeh, cheer squad do some good work, well done for another good year. Let's have another good one next year just like the previous one.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
Sam23 wrote: FACT:We don't want anything to do with the Moorabbin Wing

honestly don't get me started on that one... yes all that effort we put in trying to get the two groups working together and all we got back is that we are not a family friendly area and that we are all a load of p*ss heads that do nothing then sink p*ss and swear our heads off everyweek.
Funny last head count I did on the MW there were just as many kids as they were adults........ but hey who's buying the next round of drinks ? :shock:

We didn't want to steel they thunder, as there is no thunder to steel :lol: :) :wink: we just wanted to unite as ONE...
what a joke...

i certainly know which area i would be joining if i lived down there

your shout dsg:P

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

Sounds like the some members need to clean up their act...

Oh and don't be so condescending towards Dooley, 15 year olds generally aren't ignorant fools who have no idea of how to act appropriately.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

our cheersquad is pathetic compared to most others in the comp

and don't get me started on the banners.... :roll:

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2006 wrote:what a joke...

Get down here now, escape from those quiche eating monsters up there and wrap your mits around a frothy ... we will make room for ya :D

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote:our cheersquad is pathetic compared to most others in the comp

whats wrong with them?
if you have a problem, make your owne! i would like to see the players run through your 2x2m banner :lol:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

at least i wouldn't put pathetic Simpsons imitations on it to 'celebrate' the 100th game of our Captain, Multiple B&F winner and Super-star player of the competition

i'm sure u all thought it was a fitting tribute :roll:

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Kiedis
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
The_Dud wrote:our cheersquad is pathetic compared to most others in the comp

whats wrong with them?
if you have a problem, make your owne! i would like to see the players run through your 2x2m banner :lol:
The milestone ones are generally great, it's just some of the corny rhymes that fill out the rest of the season

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2006 wrote:
what a joke...

No joining fees on the MW.. everyone is welcome and what drink would you like mate?... you better hurry up and tell me because they will not serve me soon because I will be to intoxicated. **** #$%# *!#$@ ***** $%##%^ and you can see I am already swearing my head off :) :shock: :lol: :D

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
what a joke...

No joining fees on the MW.. everyone is welcome and what drink would you like mate?... you better hurry up and tell me because they will not serve me soon because I will be to intoxicated. **** #$%# *!#$@ ***** $%##%^ and you can see I am already swearing my head off :) :shock: :lol: :D
oh but i have family values.....

this would never work 8-)

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Is the same cheersquad who had members in it booing our team at halftime againts the Hawks when we had 23 fit players to choose a tem from?

Yeah great work from real supporters. :roll:
your must be joking??

i am shocked and outraged that the leaders of the supporters would do such a thing

don't let the door hit you on the way out you pricks
saintdooley told us on this forum that they were booing the team off the field when we had 3... count them...3 , 18 y.o. debutants and a team you could drive a truck through who got beaten by less than 5 goals.

Yup great work from the BOO Squad :roll:
yeah, thats the way jb, make up sh!t now!
i said ME, NOT US, NOT EVERY1 IN THE CS, BUT ME, had a quick boo at both THE HAWKS AND SAINTS as they left the ground at 1/2 time because i was so bored! the score was something like 2.5.17 - 2.3.15! i know we had 3 new guys, but what were the other 15 on the feild doing?
please dont say that the cs booed the players off, because i did, so dont blame the rest!
dools thats dissapointing

you basically go out of your way to praise yourself with all the work you do then you go and admit you boo both teams...

poor effort there

number one rule is to never boo your own

I dont like the banners & I dont like the woo woo woo chant...But you know what....

I dont put in for being part of the social club...I dont give up my time nor effort. So those guys can do what ever the f*** they want to. Good on ya CS.

Put up or shut up tossers - The CS do a lot more than all of us.

And Saints Premiers 2006 - Never boo your players? I'll be booing the bloke on your avatar if he f**** up again like the 5 billions times he did in Perth. So stopping taking the high moral ground against Dooley. BOO YEAH.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

I WANT ANOTHER SPINNER
JUST LIKE THE OTHER SPINNER
MORE, MORE, MORE
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Is the same cheersquad who had members in it booing our team at halftime againts the Hawks when we had 23 fit players to choose a tem from?

your must be joking??

i am shocked and outraged that the leaders of the supporters would do such a thing

saintdooley told us on this forum that they were booing the team off the field when we had 3... count them...3 , 18 y.o. debutants and a team you could drive a truck through who got beaten by less than 5 goals.

i said ME, NOT US, NOT EVERY1 IN THE CS, BUT ME, had a quick boo at both THE HAWKS AND SAINTS as they left the ground at 1/2 time because i was so bored! the score was something like 2.5.17 - 2.3.15! i know we had 3 new guys, but what were the other 15 on the feild doing?
please dont say that the cs booed the players off, because i did, so dont blame the rest!

you basically go out of your way to praise yourself with all the work you do then you go and admit you boo both teams...

poor effort there

I dont like the banners & I dont like the woo woo woo chant...But you know what....

I dont put in for being part of the social club...I dont give up my time nor effort. So those guys can do what ever the f*** they want to. Good on ya CS.

And Saints Premiers 2006 - Never boo your players? I'll be booing the bloke on your avatar if he f**** up again like the 5 billions times he did in Perth. So stopping taking the high moral ground against Dooley. BOO YEAH.
im more than happy to take the high ground in this instance and will continue to do so...

boo mg all you want...youl'l see

if not...well...i got nothing

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
what a joke...

oh but i have family values.....

this would never work 8-)
did I say intoxicated.....

*walks into wall* ahhhhhh ha toooo late, me have you a B B B beeeeer.
*drinks some more* ahhh can't get full strengh this place, *nearly spills it on you* awww go ssssssssssaints, yo shouting mmmeeeeeeee next round ha ? I neeeeed more drrriinkk, where my refill
:shock: :shock: :shock:

In Ross Get lost!

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

your must be joking??

poor effort there

im more than happy to take the high ground in this instance and will continue to do so...

Whos booing him yet? Notice the section where I mentioned "If he f**** up again"...

And I'll see what? Huh. Yeh.

Sam23
SS Life Member

Spinner wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

your must be joking??

poor effort there

Whos booing him yet? Notice the section where I mentioned "If he f**** up again"...

If we keep quoting like this, Saint 66 au will have to lock this thread :wink: :wink:

SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

Sam23 wrote:
Spinner wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

your must be joking??

poor effort there

If we keep quoting like this, Saint 66 au will have to lock this thread :wink: :wink:
i agree 100% with everything above

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

SaintBot wrote:
Sam23 wrote:
Spinner wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

your must be joking??

poor effort there

im just going to quote this because when i look into all the squares it makes my eyes go funny! heheeheh
but im the last quoter on this, ok?! :twisted:

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

SaintBot wrote:
Sam23 wrote:
Spinner wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

your must be joking??

poor effort there

likewise

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

SaintBot wrote:
Sam23 wrote:
Spinner wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

your must be joking??

poor effort there

likewise
yep, count me in.....I think.

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote: I dont like the banners & I dont like the woo woo woo chant...But you know what....

My sentiments also.

Lenny_Hayes7
Club Player

I remember sitting in the cheer squad and being told i cant drink there ??
Im 22 years old and if i want to drink i will.
It's the footy they sell beer i will drink the beer.
As far as the CS wanting nothing to do with the MW Who cares the CS is a joke and i have no idea why there is a thread on it saying well done to them.
Yeah they make the banner they do a great job but to be honest who can ever hear them?
The MW Shites all over the cheer squad.
Especially with Wizsteppa DSG RIC and co as far as im concerned the MW IS THE CHEERSQUAD..... :evil:

markinUSA
SS Life Member

I've only had the joy of sitting with the CS once, in a Brisbane game a few years ago. Living overseas it is incredibly difficult to get to games. But, I was a member of the CS at the time, and they welcomed me with open arms. I really liked it, and it added a lot of fun of going to the game.

Also, I really like the way Dooley gives us all a chance to contribute slogans for the banner. Thanks!

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.