Congratulations Cheer Squad (locked by request of author)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:yeah, thats the way jb, make up sh!t now!
i said ME, NOT US, NOT EVERY1 IN THE CS, BUT ME, had a quick boo at both THE HAWKS AND SAINTS as they left the ground at 1/2 time because i was so bored! the score was something like 2.5.17 - 2.3.15! i know we had 3 new guys, but what were the other 15 on the feild doing?
please dont say that the cs booed the players off, because i did, so dont blame the rest!
ooohhhh potty mouth aren't you?

Show me where I said every member of the CS?

I said members not every member silly boy.

You are a member of the cheersquad, you Boo'ed our young players at halftime.

You are the one who started this self congratulatory thread.

You are a disgrace and I bet you weren't alone in booing our players.

You might as well we ca never hear you cheer :roll:

You should never set foot inside the so called Cheersquad again - disgrace.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Saints Premiers 2006 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Is the same cheersquad who had members in it booing our team at halftime againts the Hawks when we had 23 fit players to choose a tem from?

Yeah great work from real supporters. :roll:
your must be joking??

i am shocked and outraged that the leaders of the supporters would do such a thing

don't let the door hit you on the way out you pricks
saintdooley told us on this forum that they were booing the team off the field when we had 3... count them...3 , 18 y.o. debutants and a team you could drive a truck through who got beaten by less than 5 goals.

Yup great work from the BOO Squad :roll:
yeah, thats the way jb, make up sh!t now!
i said ME, NOT US, NOT EVERY1 IN THE CS, BUT ME, had a quick boo at both THE HAWKS AND SAINTS as they left the ground at 1/2 time because i was so bored! the score was something like 2.5.17 - 2.3.15! i know we had 3 new guys, but what were the other 15 on the feild doing?
please dont say that the cs booed the players off, because i did, so dont blame the rest!
dools thats dissapointing

you basically go out of your way to praise yourself with all the work you do then you go and admit you boo both teams...

poor effort there

number one rule is to never boo your own

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
Saints Premiers 2006 wrote:how very sad...

what a first impression these young men would have of their first (of many) games fomr st kilda
Have to admit it would be a bit off putting to be booed by your own cheersquad, actually downright bad news.
thats funny...i thought u were in the CS? if you didnt boo then obviously the CS didnt boo, every member has to boo if you want to say the CS did.
and if u were in the cs, u would know we didnt boo!
i dont like liars! :evil:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
The Fireman wrote:

what a first impression these young men would have of their first (of many) games for st kilda
Have to admit it would be a bit off putting to be booed by your own cheersquad, actually downright bad news.
thats funny...i thought u were in the CS? if you didnt boo then obviously the CS didnt boo, every member has to boo if you want to say the CS did.
well you admitted to booing

and i dont like people that feel the need to boo members of our own team...
Last edited by Saints Premiers 2008 on Mon 01 Oct 2007 12:21am, edited 1 time in total.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote: i dont like liars! :evil:
And I dont like official arms of our club Booing our players.

Still wainting for the quote where I said every member booed. Found it yet? :roll:

You are a disgrace. :evil: :evil:

Hows your self congratulatory thread going.

Oh and Fireman sits on L2 not with the nannas and children of the BOO Squad.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
The Fireman wrote:

what a first impression these young men would have of their first (of many) games fomr st kilda
Could someone please dissect this last post for me, I nearly had an aneurysm trying to get my head around it.
Thanks for any help.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:

Still wainting for the quote where I said every member booed. Found it yet? :roll:

i don't feel comfortable seemingly picking on a kid but to boo your own players and be part of the cheer squad and an active one at that is such a contradiction

god if i only lived in melbourne...

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

you basically go out of your way to praise yourself with all the work you do then you go and admit you boo both teams...

poor effort there

omg, i have missed like 3 games in 2 years, and out af every interstate game and home game and final and whatever i have been to in my life, i have never seen such a boring game! if i was givin a pillow i would of gone to sleep! it was so boring, it was more hand ball than football, and a 15 year old said "booooo" (it actually sounded more like a BOO, as in a did i scare you boo" rather than a BOOOOOOOOOO! im sure the players didnt go home that night crying, and gave their mum a hug because they were so sad!
and SP06, are you perfect? maybe not, because read your nick name.... :roll: No.2 rule, Never count your chickens before they hatch!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:Could someone please dissect this last post for me, I nearly had an aneurysm trying to get my head around it.
Thanks for any help.
Basically it is a little boy looking for kudo's for the great work of the CS that he was in and has been caught out by the fact that there was at least one member of our CS (quite possibly more) booing our team at times throughtout the year.

Pretty sad I would suspect.

Lance or James??

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Re: Congratulations Cheer Squad

The Fireman wrote:Why do you feel the need to pat yourself on the back?
I have been a member for 30 years, rarely miss a game and travel interstate at my own expense when I can, I don't expect a pat on the back.
Do you wonder why you copped criticism? or just write it off as "all those silly people around you and in the media being stupid"?
Hard work? You do it because you want to as all before you have and I know a few, they certainly didn't sprout off to me wanting a pat on the back, it was a privilege for them.
You are the cheersquad, cop the criticism and come out bigger and better next year.
sorry fireman, i owe you an apology, where you said you have been a member for 30 years, i thought you ment a CS member, not a club member, as we were talking about the CS. :oops: sorry.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:

eventually, you abuse everyone don't you......calling a kid potty mouth ffs....as i have said abouy you before...pot kettle black.......he's a kid ffs...... :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:

poor effort there

omg, i have missed like 3 games in 2 years, and out af every interstate game and home game and final and whatever i have been to in my life, i have never seen such a boring game! if i was givin a pillow i would of gone to sleep! it was so boring, it was more hand ball than football, and a 15 year old said "booooo" (it actually sounded more like a BOO, as in a did i scare you boo" rather than a BOOOOOOOOOO! im sure the players didnt go home that night crying, and gave their mum a hug because they were so sad!
and SP06, are you perfect? maybe not, because read your nick name.... :roll: No.2 rule, Never count your chickens before they hatch!
1. im far from perfect...i keep my nickname cause i can...i got it at the end of 05 when we went so close thinking that 06 was the year...i guess it symbolizes my naivity
2, i dont count chickens...i dont count any kind of animal...i dislike most animals
3. i don't care how many games you have been to...i get to three a year...pat me on the back please???please??? no i didnt think so
4. don't ever boo your own players ever again...regardless...
5. also boy...you don't realize how lucky you are to be in the cheer squad...from all reports and opinions point towards it being more or less a clique where new members are not welcome...and don't go and tell me that it welcomes new people...no offence...being 15 you would not see the supposed crapola that goes behind closed doors

stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
The Fireman wrote:Could someone please dissect this last post for me, I nearly had an aneurysm trying to get my head around it.
Thanks for any help.
Basically it is a little boy looking for kudo's for the great work of the CS that he was in and has been caught out by the fact that there was at least one member of our CS (quite possibly more) booing our team at times throughtout the year.

:roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Thanks for any help.

:P it is a contradiction in terms, maybe that's why the cheersquad has copped such a hammering :oops:
If anyone should get a pat on the back it should be those rough heads on L2 giving it to everyone around them :lol:

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Congratulations Cheer Squad

saintdooley wrote:
The Fireman wrote:Why do you feel the need to pat yourself on the back?
I have been a member for 30 years, rarely miss a game and travel interstate at my own expense when I can, I don't expect a pat on the back.
Do you wonder why you copped criticism? or just write it off as "all those silly people around you and in the media being stupid"?
Hard work? You do it because you want to as all before you have and I know a few, they certainly didn't sprout off to me wanting a pat on the back, it was a privilege for them.
You are the cheersquad, cop the criticism and come out bigger and better next year.
sorry fireman, i owe you an apology, where you said you have been a member for 30 years, i thought you ment a CS member, not a club member, as we were talking about the CS. :oops: sorry.
oh, sweet, I had no idea what you were talking about, apology accepted.
:)

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
eventually, you abuse everyone don't you......calling a kid potty mouth ffs....as i have said abouy you before...pot kettle black.......he's a kid ffs...... :roll: :roll: :roll:
the kid can come and have a beer with me at the next game..he won't be a kid anymore :wink:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
stinger wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
the kid can come and have a beer with me at the next game..he won't be a kid anymore :wink:
but theres a high chance i will still be a teenager :lol:

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
lol,
yep, I wish I was one of those again
:P I don't wanna fast track ya but we'll still end up having a beer at some stage. Go Saints.

Sam23
SS Life Member

FACT:We boo our players
FACT:We don't want anything to do with the Moorabbin Wing
FACT:We don't except new members with any kind of gratitude.
FACT:We have girly chants that wouldn't get a u/9's Netball Team pumped up.
FACT:We are very very quiet.

CONGRATULATIONS CHEER SQUAD 2007

Seriously, everybody appreciates the banners going to the games traveling to Perth, Sydney and Adelaide etc. it's the noise that we don't/can't be appreciated.
Last edited by Sam23 on Mon 01 Oct 2007 12:49am, edited 1 time in total.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
lol,
:P I don't wanna fast track ya but we'll still end up having a beer at some stage. Go Saints.
yeah....im not doing anything 2morrow.... :lol: :wink: :lol:

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Sam23 wrote:We boo our players
We don't want anything to do with the Moorabbin Wing
We don't except new members with any kind of gratitude.
We have girly chants that wouldn't get a u/9's Netball Team pumped up.
We are very very quiet.

CONGRATULATIONS CHEER SQUAD 2007

Seriously, everybody appreciates the banners going to the games traveling to Perth, Sydney and Adelaide etc. it's the noise that we don't/can't be appreciated.
solid

Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

haha, next year i can get beer at the footy :D

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
lol,
yeah....im not doing anything 2morrow.... :lol: :wink: :lol:
I've created a monster :lol:
At least wait till the next game. :P

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Gabba wrote:haha, next year i can get beer at the footy :D
Not if you go to Telstra Dome. Isn't it all midstrength?

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Gabba wrote:haha, next year i can get beer at the footy :D
but can you afford it? :lol:
have a chat with the bank manager.