believe it or not..............

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

believe it or not..............

i don't care either way..but...they always say truth is stranger than fiction.....

... :roll:

...anyway ...a blood stained pee wee......that's a little black and white bird.....with a dash of red....for the not so smart....told me that our rod.......he with the terrible haircut and designer stubble is so filled with hatred of our former beloved coach that he wants all ties with the great man severed....and doesn't want grant to be able to have any sort of relationship with anyone employed with the club...be that staff or players......

...now one steve baker caused our rod a few headaches.......how do you get rid of the best tagger in the league and a guy who just happened to win the clubs best and fairest a year or so ago....and who also just happens to be grant's intended son in law....

simple .....fix him up at the tribunal with some crook advice...get your mate "the fonze" dimwit to have him well and truly stiched up.......then get him to walk by offering him a sh!t contract using the fact that he always getting rubbed out as an excuse.....

......why else would the club refuse to get advice from the only two lawyers on the current board......and advise baker to tell the tribunal that farmer ran into the back of him whilst he was trying to block him off the ball.......any half decent lawyer would have simply advised baker to say that he was jogging along when all of a sudden he felt a whack to the back of the head.............it's basic that you never, never incriminate yourself...well...it is to someone that has half a brain....guess that rules our kenny out...

finally...i'm told that if there hadn't been a board challenge and the current board not under any pressure to put runs on the board... baker would not be playing in a saints jumper ever again.....

now ...i didn't think this particular choice snippet of "inside" info had much cred...until our newest loudmouth "over the top'...who i am told is a great mate of our fearless.....and fearsome pressie....started to bad mouth baker on this forum......

...make up your own minds......

... :?

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
chook23
Saintsational Legend

your better than this............

saint4life
Riewoldting
SS Life Member

Re: believe it or not..............

stinger wrote:...make up your own minds......
OK.

Bulldust. :)

"To be or not to be" - William Shakespeare
"To be is to do" - Immanuel Kant
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
stinger
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:your better than this............
i am just repeating what i was told.... :roll:

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Hypothetically speaking, let's say this is true.

How on earth could you support Rod Butterss? (If it's true - no reason to doubt you stinger).

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

what next RB was the second gun man on the grassy knoll ?

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
stinger
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:what next RB was the second gun man on the grassy knoll ?
don't think he is old enough........but then again???????

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:Hypothetically speaking, let's say this is true.

How on earth could you support Rod Butterss? (If it's true - no reason to doubt you stinger).
i don't know if it's true or not...what i do know is that rod is paranoid about any of the players talking to grant...has said so many times that he thinks rod should not haver any contact with the players.....

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote: i am just repeating what i was told.... :roll:
Stinger you're a complete fricken numbnut, a sycophantic GT doll worshipper and a scrotum stroking, pole smoking, rodger rubbing, todger tugging, knob polishing, willy whipping, johnston juggling, dong bonging bone monkey

i am just repeating what i was told..... :wink:

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
Solar
Saintsational Legend

Make sense, but sounds like the real story has gone through some chinese whispers and ended up a little worse for ware.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Jeez this forum is crap now...

What a load of horseapples.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
stinger wrote: i am just repeating what i was told.... :roll:
Stinger you're a complete fricken numbnut, a sycophantic GT doll worshipper and a scrotum stroking, pole smoking, rodger rubbing, todger tugging, knob polishing, willy whipping, johnston juggling, dong bonging bone monkey

i am just repeating what i was told..... :wink:
i'm copyng this and sending it to a mod..hope it gets you banned..... :wink: :wink: :wink:
Last edited by stinger on Sun 30 Sep 2007 11:54pm, edited 1 time in total.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:Jeez this forum is crap now...

What a load of horseapples.
why wouldn't you give baker a contract then...why should he have to grovel...and he has still not been signed up.....

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Most pathetic post Ive ever read on this forum.....and then I look at the author..............and why am I not surprised..... :roll:

Should be locked for sheer stupidity.

“Yeah….nah””
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:Most pathetic post Ive ever read on this forum.....and then I look at the author..............and why am I not surprised..... :roll:

Should be locked for sheer stupidity.
arrhh...my stalker is back....haven't been banned yet, i see...don't worry...it's coming ... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...another post referred to the mods..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

...what was that you said about enough rope..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

lol - no seriously - lol.

This is so sad in so many ways........ :cry: :cry:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:lol - no seriously - lol.

now the monkey turns up..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

tell you what"s sad...you....... :roll: :roll: :roll:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

reported to the mods for personal abuse.

It is all just incredible sad...you work it out with your big brain.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
stinger wrote:

i am sure the mods ...who love you dearly.... will slap me on the wrist.....have a look at the abuse from your organ grinder first.....like to report him...or your other mate t4e....ffs.....clowns...all of you....

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
stinger wrote:

i am sure the mods ...who love you dearly.... will slap me on the wrist.....have a look at the abuse from your organ grinder first.....like to report him...or your other mate t4e....ffs.....clowns...all of you....
I genuinely do think your of a level of senility that forgets what it is he types in the space of 10 seconds. That can no longer be an excuse.

I move we set up a Saintsational retirement page....for posters who can only chew soggy bread and ex-cardigan wearing pretend lawyers who do not realise the point and effect long term effects playing with their todgers has on them.

Goodbye Clinger - tis with bittersweet joy I say farewell.....but do let me be the first to light the flame on your boat as you head out to....greener pastures...

“Yeah….nah””
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

a little birdie told me

that stinger is a disenfranchised malcontent, cult worships Thomas to the point where his sexuality has been brought into question and to help him get over the exiting out of his messiah, he hires out young latino boys to perform all sorts of lurid acts upon him, while he has the streak video on infinite repeat

i am just repeating what i was told........ :wink:

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:a little birdie told me

that stinger is a disenfranchised malcontent, cult worships Thomas to the point where his sexuality has been brought into question and to help him get over the exiting out of his messiah, he hires out young latino boys to perform all sorts of lurid acts upon him, while he has the streak video on infinite repeat

You are an absolute disgrace to Saints supporters. Please go back to the instutution for GT haters and do not leave until cured.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote: i am sure the mods ...who love you dearly.... will slap me on the wrist.....have a look at the abuse from your organ grinder first.....like to report him...or your other mate t4e....ffs.....clowns...all of you....
There are only two biased ones who I actually get on OK with. The others are fair and why they allow you to abuse personally all the time is beyond me.

B4E didn't personally abuse me as you seem to every post. You are so incredibly aggressive and angry. I would bet you are a horrible person in real life who should have recieved more hugs in his life. You seem extremely bitter and honestly quite sad.

But that is only an opinion, I am sure you will come back with more insults abuse and rolleyes emoticons as you seem to like them so much.

I wont respond to your posts from now on, I will just be referring them straight to the mods if you keep the insults up. You may think you are above the rules of the forum, but you aint. And i will make sure you are brought to account.Somehow your incredible abuse and continual stream of insults will be stopped and you will be brought to heel.

Lance or James??

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
stinger wrote: i am sure the mods ...who love you dearly.... will slap me on the wrist.....have a look at the abuse from your organ grinder first.....like to report him...or your other mate t4e....ffs.....clowns...all of you....
There are only two biased ones who I actually get on OK with. The others are fair and why they allow you to abuse personally all the time is beyond me.

B4E didn't personally abuse me as you seem to every post. You are so incredibly aggressive and angry. I would bet you are a horrible person in real life who should have recieved more hugs in his life. You seem extremely bitter and honestly quite sad.

But that is only an opinion, I am sure you will come back with more insults abuse and rolleyes emoticons as you seem to like them so much.

I wont respond to your posts from now on, I will just be referring them straight to the mods if you keep the insults up. You may think you are above the rules of the forum, but you aint. And i will make sure you are brought to account.Somehow your incredible abuse and continual stream of insults will be stopped and you will be brought to heel.
Spot on JB - well said.

“Yeah….nah””
stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:a little birdie told me

well that little post will get you sued.....if i had a mind to do so....but i think i will just send it to damien and tell him to ban you instead...i will settle for that........wouldn't like to have to sue saintsational itself....