barks4eva, do you like RL or GT more?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Saintlyone wrote:The word is he's creating alias' and supporting himself. Sign of a desperate man I suspect.
Refer to 'Locked' site on Barks and pick the alias !! I'll give you a clue...he's a new character to the site !!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

mate, if you think I could be bothered creating alias's to back myself up on this site, then you're FAIR DINKUM delusional

I couldn't give a rats what you GT doll worshippers think

big carl writes that he finds it interesting that Geelong finally had success once their bogeyman GT wasn't around do do anything about it :lol:

One Lobotomised Buffoon writes that if we hadn't sacked Gt that could have been us instead of Geelong :roll:

I just find it piss funny and very very scary

I assure you I'm not in the least bit interested in what anyone thinks of me on here, too many fricken numbnuts and delusional sycophants who wouldn't get the drum even if they had a brass band up them

and i do mean FAIR DINKUM

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
Saintlyone wrote:The word is he's creating alias' and supporting himself. Sign of a desperate man I suspect.
Refer to 'Locked' site on Barks and pick the alias !! I'll give you a clue...he's a new character to the site !!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

mate, if you think I could be bothered creating alias's to back myself up on this site, then you're FAIR DINKUM delusional

I couldn't give a rats what you GT doll worshippers think

big carl writes that he finds it interesting that Geelong finally had success once their bogeyman GT wasn't around do do anything about it :lol:

One Lobotomised Buffoon writes that if we hadn't sacked Gt that could have been us instead of Geelong :roll:

I just find it piss funny and very very scary

I assure you I'm not in the least bit interested in what anyone thinks of me on here, too many fricken numbnuts and delusional sycophants who wouldn't get the drum even if they had a brass band up them

and i do mean FAIR DINKUM

Thanks for repeating the same line again. Your inteligence is amazing. Why dont you try and win the liberal seat of brain dead. I know you love the liberal party as much as GT.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: Why dont you try and win the liberal seat of brain dead.
Where's that, in Oakleigh?

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
HarveysDeciple

Thread locked.....and they will continue to be locked and deleted...

OWTS is spot on.