Trade Bait and options

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

older saint
SS Life Member

Trade Bait and options

I think we need pace through the middle more than anything else, therefore we need to look at who is available that can help this.

Kane Tenace is one that springs to mind. Cats will have salary cap prob soon and may trade him for 2nd rounder.

We should keep pick 9 , unless a no brainer trade.

Bigs. Really depends on whether Ross sees Kosi asa Ruckman or a Forward and where Watts fits in. If Watts not an option and Kosi forward then look at King, look at Jolly, look at Woods,

Trade Bait: I would trade X Clarke for the right deal, also consider McQualter, Brooks ( if still there) and Gwilt

Any thoughts

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Actually a discussion about this at the top of the page

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... 04&start=0

But to answer your thoughts ...

Yes, I would definitely look at Tenace. Would add good depth and pace through the middle, and could be cheap after Geelong's season.

Would look at Cameron Wood, but reliable word is that Jolly will stay at the Swans and King will play on Saturday (and hence stay at the Cats).

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.